Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?

Discus and support Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My hotmail account is asking me to verify information I have no idea about anymore. I set it up years ago and used fake info so I can't answer the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by REZAWRECKTA3531, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?

My hotmail account is asking me to verify information I have no idea about anymore. I set it up years ago and used fake info so I can't answer the questions to restore the account. I called Microsoft customer support and they were useless. Just told me
    to go back online and fill out the form to recover my account. I tried to explain that I don't know that information. How can I get my gamertag and purchases back without knowing about the hotmail account connected to the gamertag?

:)

REZAWRECKTA3531, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?

1. Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back? - Similar Threads - Can't access Hotmail

2. No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...: Buenas noches, Hace cuatro meses que se me caducó la suscripción xbox live gold y xbox game pass para consola y dejé de jugar y antes de ayer compré una suscripción a Xbox live gold de 1 mes....
  3. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  4. i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password: as the title say , it did all begin when i took the 3 month ultimate subscription for 1 dollar 7bee915a-5e21-41e3-8aa9-2d721843bd9e
  5. I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?: Hello Support, I just upgraded my Gold to Ultimate to play Age of Empires 2 on my other half's PC. He has Ultimate and has installed the game already on his PC profile. However, when I go to play...
  6. Can't access console streaming(?)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access console streaming(?): I'm relatively new to being an Xbox Insider. I managed to get an invitation to xCloud testing but I can't seem to access console streaming, despite the fact that I have the Insiders app,...
  7. Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access: I just recently bought the xbox game pass ultimate, but when I checked my console, nothing appeared for me to claim this offer. Can someone please tell me what i can do? I live in the UAE...
  8. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  9. I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass: Hi everyone, I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass, i have check microsoft reward app on xbox one, xbox game pass app on android and microsoft reward on web and i...
  10. Can't access hotmail account for Xbox etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access hotmail account for Xbox etc.: Not sure where to post this but I had no idea and seriously need help. So I want to change my email details and payment options for my Xbox 360 account. But it is not letting me to cause I have...