CANT ACCESS INTO MY ACCOUNT PAGE - SERVER ERROR

Discus and support CANT ACCESS INTO MY ACCOUNT PAGE - SERVER ERROR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to shut down my subscription for xbox live since I will be not using for more than months. However, whenever I tried to access into my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NightlySwift, Jan 24, 2014.

1. NightlySwift
    NightlySwift Guest

I was trying to shut down my subscription for xbox live since I will be not using for more than months.

However, whenever I tried to access into my account in order to shut down subscription it opened up with server error.

I need to stop my subscription or it will keep on taking my money even though I am not using xbox live!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

:)

NightlySwift, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Server Error in '/' Application.

Hello!

I cant access to "My Account", I get "Server Error in '/' Application". Is it only on my computer?

/Stean

Lelle da Costa, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Bifrosteri
    Bifrosteri Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 PC problem family safety

well what if i cant access my xbox settings it only says error child trying to access settings and redirects me to a page on how an parent can change the settings even when my account is an adult account?...

Bifrosteri, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest

If you are having issues cancelling your subscription/payment instrument online, please contact customer support. 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you are in the US or Canada or visit
    www.support.xbox.com/contact-us to find out the contact info you need for your country.

Lillithvain, Jan 24, 2014
  5. Lillithvain Win User

If you are having issues cancelling your subscription/payment instrument online, please contact customer support. 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you are in the US or Canada or visit
    www.support.xbox.com/contact-us to find out the contact info you need for your country.
  6. Bifrosteri Win User

Forza Horizon 3 PC problem family safety

well what if i cant access my xbox settings it only says error child trying to access settings and redirects me to a page on how an parent can change the settings even when my account is an adult account?...
  7. FallenLeopard Win User

Live account thinks i am a child and i cant accept new terms and conditions

I cant click on the my account page it says there is an error :(
  8. sawilson(2) Win User

Some 1 Took my email

if you cant access because iv done that from my account, i clicked

my account

scrolled to the bottom of the page

clicked account management support page.

hope that helps :D
  9. brilliant joey Win User

Error while accessing My Account page

First and foremost you want to make sure you are using Internet Explorer. Access whatever you are trying and see what happens. If it doesn't work, clear your browser history: the little gear > internet options > under browser history click delete then
    delete again. If that doesn't work back to Internet Options > Advanced tab > click Reset. Let us know!
Thema:

1. CANT ACCESS INTO MY ACCOUNT PAGE - SERVER ERROR - Similar Threads - CANT ACCESS ACCOUNT

2. cant access account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access account: cant access microsoft account dont have the 2 step verfys 8c576d14-b9ad-4d64-a546-969800be84cb
  3. cant access my account, Microsoft wont help

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access my account, Microsoft wont help: I have been trying to log in for the last 72 hours to Microsoft and I keep getting an error message I have contacted your support staff and they have been no help and no one can tell me why I cant...
  4. My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access: When I started my xbox account many years ago I spelled my email wrong. I was not aware of that I had addded some payment and now when payment couldn´t go through my account was blcoked. I was...
  5. Don't have access to my account, cant sign in and was billed for a subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to my account, cant sign in and was billed for a subscription: Hey, I don't have access to any of the emails that are associated with my live account so I can't sign in and when , One email is deactivated due to it being compromised and the other one is still...
  6. Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account: Several years ago I had an Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live profile with a bunch of digital games and some DLC. The Console red ringed and I've just been leaving it defunct. Recently got an Xbox One,...
  7. I cant really access my account, now on any platform at all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant really access my account, now on any platform at all...: Hey, my real gamertag on my actual account is HAZEsosp. Unfortunately it was hacked and I was placed into a family as a child account so now the hacker has full control over my screen time and...
  8. i cant access my xbox live account error 0x80a40019

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant access my xbox live account error 0x80a40019: I can’t login to my account error 0x80a40019 02be350d-b120-4521-9cba-94c38efef22b
  9. My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?: I have tried to change my Microsoft account age but that didn't work, any suggestions 2a22cb2f-0386-49c0-8b4e-a28420af6e9e
  10. Cant play ea access account on line

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play ea access account on line: Hi there. I am desperately looking for a number i can call to actually talk to someone about my issue. My EA Access account has some person randoms email listed as the account email yet all of...