cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC)

Discus and support cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so i received and invite from Halo Waypoint, the instructions more or less state that i open up the app, "join", and it should be in "insider content".... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EncryptedSolace3, Oct 31, 2019.

1. cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC)

so i received and invite from Halo Waypoint, the instructions more or less state that i open up the app, "join", and it should be in "insider content".

what am i doing wrong here, what can i do to fix the situation before me?

submitted by /u/EncryptedSolace3
    [link] [comments]

/u/EncryptedSolace3, Oct 31, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Games purchased online and downloaded disappear.

Well halo night fall isnt a game thats collection of webisodes videos which you have to access from the halo mcc waypoint hub
  3. Noosebumps Win User

Halo Waypoint for Xbox One ?

Because Halo Waypoint's not just for newly released Halo titles. It acts as a Halo encyclopedia for the franchise's lore. It also contains clips from previous Halo iterations. Halo 2 wasn't on the Xbox 360, but Halo Waypoint provides clips and vidocs from
    and for Halo 2. We don't need an Xbox One Halo title to have a Halo Waypoint app for the new system.
  4. BornToLose129 Win User

Halo Waypoint issue (no idea where this goes)

@Bong-...perhaps because he wants to be able to access the content associated with Halo that CAN'T be accessed in game?

The whole point of Halo Waypoint is if you want to immediately launch on-drive games, compare statistics, or watch content while switching back-and-forth between the Halo title you are playing and the app, instead of having to hit the dashboard and launch
    YouTube or Internet Explorer seperately to visit the Waypoint site.
  5. WhiskeyH6 Win User

Confused on how Online PLay works?

Waypoint takes you to Halo Waypoint...stats, videos, etc etc...source of all things Halo past and present. Waypoint can also be accessed on the web. You should look into this.
  6. Julian S Win User

Halo

I think Halo Waypoint will continue to exist for Xbox 360 and the Halo Channel is like Halo Waypoint for Xbox One.

Edit: Although it might be a better idea to just stop Halo Waypoint and release a Halo Channel app for the 360 aswell.
Thema:

cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC)

1. cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC) - Similar Threads - cant access invite

2. Cant access my streaming services on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access my streaming services on xbox one: Cant access hulu or disney plus get error code 0x80073cf6 and I cant find anything about this error code anywhere any help is appreciated 735fd743-3ca0-4efd-a805-17b0fd6b5061
  3. cant access Enforcment

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access Enforcment: Notice from Xbox Live Enforcement Action Due to Suspension you Cannot Send Messages. Xbox Support Cannot a\Assist in this Situation. Learn More about this Suspension at enforcment.xbox.com. Now...
  4. Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.: I had to do a reset on my kids XBox One, the problem is that when I resigned in my original Gamertag was replaced with a new one as if a brand new account was created. All game progress and...
  5. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  6. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  7. Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare: I have bought the game in xbox store, and it doesnt show that i can download the beta. Help me please:) 8bc6550a-3ecc-41f9-a4ed-75c3623f45b4
  8. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  9. cant access account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access account: cant access microsoft account dont have the 2 step verfys 8c576d14-b9ad-4d64-a546-969800be84cb
  10. Got invited into preview program but still cant access the private forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got invited into preview program but still cant access the private forums: I got invited two days ago and did the update last night and all is well with that. But when i try to access the private forums i get a group not found message. how long should it take to gain...