cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC)

Discus and support cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so i received and invite from Halo Waypoint, the instructions more or less state that i open up the app, "join", and it should be in "insider content".... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EncryptedSolace3, Oct 31, 2019.

1. cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC)

so i received and invite from Halo Waypoint, the instructions more or less state that i open up the app, "join", and it should be in "insider content".

what am i doing wrong here, what can i do to fix the situation before me?

submitted by /u/EncryptedSolace3
    [link] [comments]

/u/EncryptedSolace3, Oct 31, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Games purchased online and downloaded disappear.

Well halo night fall isnt a game thats collection of webisodes videos which you have to access from the halo mcc waypoint hub
  3. Noosebumps Win User

Halo Waypoint for Xbox One ?

Because Halo Waypoint's not just for newly released Halo titles. It acts as a Halo encyclopedia for the franchise's lore. It also contains clips from previous Halo iterations. Halo 2 wasn't on the Xbox 360, but Halo Waypoint provides clips and vidocs from
    and for Halo 2. We don't need an Xbox One Halo title to have a Halo Waypoint app for the new system.
  4. BornToLose129 Win User

Halo Waypoint issue (no idea where this goes)

@Bong-...perhaps because he wants to be able to access the content associated with Halo that CAN'T be accessed in game?

The whole point of Halo Waypoint is if you want to immediately launch on-drive games, compare statistics, or watch content while switching back-and-forth between the Halo title you are playing and the app, instead of having to hit the dashboard and launch
    YouTube or Internet Explorer seperately to visit the Waypoint site.
  5. WhiskeyH6 Win User

Confused on how Online PLay works?

Waypoint takes you to Halo Waypoint...stats, videos, etc etc...source of all things Halo past and present. Waypoint can also be accessed on the web. You should look into this.
  6. Julian S Win User

Halo

I think Halo Waypoint will continue to exist for Xbox 360 and the Halo Channel is like Halo Waypoint for Xbox One.

Edit: Although it might be a better idea to just stop Halo Waypoint and release a Halo Channel app for the 360 aswell.
Thema:

cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC)

1. cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC) - Similar Threads - cant access invite

2. Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff: I am having issues with my Xbox 360 E that I got 9 years ago. today I decided to move it, to my desk space after it sitting turned off for three+ years. When I turned it on I noticed that...
  3. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  4. Cant access any of my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access any of my games.: I cant access any of my game to play. It say that I need to download all the add-ons and but I already have them installed. When i try to go to the store it give me an error code 0x80131500. What...
  5. Black screen, cant see my homescreen or access anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen, cant see my homescreen or access anything.: Please help, from what I have been experiencing is xbox support being zero help! When I turn on my xbox all Im getting is a black screen where the home screen should be. I have no access to...
  6. Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle: Activision have acknowledged that there is a problem with Xbox and PC users not being able to access the ghost bundle but it has been over a week with no update as their customer service is one of...
  7. Cant access online features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access online features: I recently changed the email affiliated with my microsoft account and needed to update my security info. Upon doing so I was sent to a page that said that I have to wait until May 4th (1 month...
  8. I cant access the closed beta for space engineers

in XboX Insiders
    I cant access the closed beta for space engineers: So I preorded the ultimate edition for space engineers marketed at pegi 12 (I'm 17) which includes access to the game 4 days early and priority access to the closed beta. I've been told the only...
  9. Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in: My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen just flashes a d nothing happens. As a...
  10. Got invited into preview program but still cant access the private forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got invited into preview program but still cant access the private forums: I got invited two days ago and did the update last night and all is well with that. But when i try to access the private forums i get a group not found message. how long should it take to gain...