Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer

Discus and support Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to set an online world in Minecraft a message appears saying, "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NStorey, Jun 29, 2020.

1. NStorey
    NStorey Guest

When trying to set an online world in Minecraft a message appears saying, "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up."

I've checked all possible settings regarding online on the accounts, and they're all currently set to "allow," but I still can't play this game online multiplayer.

:)

NStorey, Jun 29, 2020
  2. NStorey Win User

I've checked and for both of my xbox accounts, all of the options are set to allow, but for some reason, I still can't use multiplayer. I've quadruple checked all my settings, and my internet is perfectly fine.
  3. Kirill Krasin Win User

Hello,

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    2. Go here and click the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab
    3. Change those settings to Allow:
      1. You can play with people outside of Xbox Live
      2. You can create and join clubs
      3. You can join multiplayer games
      4. You can add friends
  4. I Dashboard It Win User

Why isnt this guy banned?

Because if they're silver it'll still say they're online...they just can't access the multiplayer feature.
  5. MRSOCO1 Win User

Minecraft problem

Your friend needs to check if his account privacy and security allows for multiplayer gaming.
    it only happens on minecraft, he can play online on other games, and he can play online on minecraft but only when people join him, he can't join others
  6. Smwutches Win User

Difference of Xbox Live Gold Membership and Xbox Live

A gold subscription allows you to play online multiplayer and access Games with Gold and Deals with Gold offers. If you don't pay with gold you have a Free (or Silver) account. You can still sign into Live to purchase content and access apps, but you can't
    play online or access gold discounts.
Thema:

1. Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer - Similar Threads - Can't access Minecraft

2. No puedo Acceder a un Juego Digital[Translation-I can't access a digital game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo Acceder a un Juego Digital[Translation-I can't access a digital game]: Hola amigos anteriormente probe el juego de gears of war 3 en xbox game pass me gusto y lo compre me corria bien hasta mucho despues de que mi cuenta de game pass habia espirado pero con la nueva...
  3. Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased: My xbox is connected to my internet but is saying im imimt on xbox live. Its not letting me access any of my purchases either. 0423c20e-4397-4162-9497-168148de7618
  4. I want to refund Minecraft dungeons but I can't access Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to refund Minecraft dungeons but I can't access Xbox: I bought the game at the Microsoft store and then I tried to play it but I can't access Xbox with microsoft acount so I wanted to refund. But to refund I need to access my microsoft account with...
  5. No puedo acceder a mi cuenta en la App de Xbox y Minecraft móvil[Translation-I can't access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo acceder a mi cuenta en la App de Xbox y Minecraft móvil[Translation-I can't access...: Mi celular es uno de formato andorid, y desde ayer, no me ha dejado entrar a la app y a minecraft. [Translation-My cell phone is one of andorid format, and since yesterday, it has not let me into...
  6. 계정 액세스 할 수 없습니다 마인크래프트 못하고있습니다 답답해요[Translation-I can't access my account minecraft is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    계정 액세스 할 수 없습니다 마인크래프트 못하고있습니다 답답해요[Translation-I can't access my account minecraft is...: 마인크래프트 하 다가 액세스 하 다가 계 보 바꿔야해서 바꾸 니까 기존연락처 장되었어서 코드번호 못받 30일 후에 게임하게 생김 xbox 에서 마이크로소프트 로그인이 안됩니다 계 보안을 지울 문의하였었 답변의 도움대로 해보았으나 보안 거는 안되 기다 야 하는상황입니다 너무 답답하네요 도와주세요 [Translation-I tried to change...
  7. Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up: We are trying to do multiplayer on Minecraft PE between my and my son's android devices. We did the following Xbox app on android on my phone - added my son as a friend On my son's phone it...
  8. Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.: I Have logged on my Microsoft account on my minecraft account (PS4) and it says to go on aka.ms/accountsettings and I went to to the website but I don't know how to change it so I can play with my...
  9. Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7
  10. Minecraft - Can't access saved worlds or use multiplayer ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Can't access saved worlds or use multiplayer ?: Can't access saved worlds or use multiplayer on Minecraft, anyone got a solution? 25735af4-4987-4a06-93a9-0d1968e1540b