cant access my account, Microsoft wont help

Discus and support cant access my account, Microsoft wont help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to log in for the last 72 hours to Microsoft and I keep getting an error message I have contacted your support staff and they have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tylerschuster5, May 6, 2019.

1. cant access my account, Microsoft wont help

I have been trying to log in for the last 72 hours to Microsoft and I keep getting an error message I have contacted your support staff and they have been no help and no one can tell me why I cant access my account. the error message I am receiving is,
    Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later. The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again. This happened to me about a month ago as well and
    I was locked out of my account for about a week.
    cant access my account, Microsoft wont help [​IMG]

:)

tylerschuster5, May 6, 2019
  2. tylerschuster5 Win User

obviously I have done all of this.. I am trying to get Microsoft's attention because this is an on going issue that has affected several people and they are not helping.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I recommend that you clear your browser's cache and temporary internet files to make sure that they are not causing your issue.

This is often caused by a corrupted file in the browser.

*For Internet Explorer browser: Press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL simultaneously and click Delete

*For Google Chrome: Press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL simultaneously and click Clear Browsing Data

*For Firefox: Press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL simultaneously and click Clear Now

How to Clear Your Browser's Cache

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=3c7c3338-369e-4220-b29d-71ce660fe5a0

We recommend that you scan your computer for viruses and malware using a reliable Antivirus product.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/malware_lp_form/

I suggest you connect using HTTPS.

To do that, follow the steps below:

1. Go to https://account.live.com

2. Under Other options click on Connect with HTTPS

3. Choose Use HTTPS automatically

4. Click on Save
  4. BrokenAccount1111 Win User

I made a post about this same issue yesterday. Did you have this issue in March also?
  5. tylerschuster5 Win User

yes I had it in March for about a week before they have me access back! I've contacted Microsoft every few hours and still not reason why I cant log in..you have any resolution yet?
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Tyler!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that being locked out of your account can be frustrating but, I will be happy to assist you today. Just to clarify so that I understand your situation better, are you having issues signing into your
    account just on the website or are you also having an issue with signing into your account on your Xbox One console and/or Xbox App? Have you tried to reset your password to see if maybe your password was incorrect? Do you know if you have Two-Step Verification
    active on your account? I would suggest waiting 24 hours before trying any more login attempts. I would also suggest trying to go through the

Account Recovery
    process after the 24 hours I suggested you wait. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. cant access my account, Microsoft wont help - Similar Threads - cant access account

2. My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access: When I started my xbox account many years ago I spelled my email wrong. I was not aware of that I had addded some payment and now when payment couldn´t go through my account was blcoked. I was...
  3. Don't have access to my account, cant sign in and was billed for a subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to my account, cant sign in and was billed for a subscription: Hey, I don't have access to any of the emails that are associated with my live account so I can't sign in and when , One email is deactivated due to it being compromised and the other one is still...
  4. Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account: Several years ago I had an Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live profile with a bunch of digital games and some DLC. The Console red ringed and I've just been leaving it defunct. Recently got an Xbox One,...
  5. I cant really access my account, now on any platform at all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant really access my account, now on any platform at all...: Hey, my real gamertag on my actual account is HAZEsosp. Unfortunately it was hacked and I was placed into a family as a child account so now the hacker has full control over my screen time and...
  6. i cant access my xbox live account error 0x80a40019

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant access my xbox live account error 0x80a40019: I can’t login to my account error 0x80a40019 02be350d-b120-4521-9cba-94c38efef22b
  7. My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?: I have tried to change my Microsoft account age but that didn't work, any suggestions 2a22cb2f-0386-49c0-8b4e-a28420af6e9e
  8. Cant play ea access account on line

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play ea access account on line: Hi there. I am desperately looking for a number i can call to actually talk to someone about my issue. My EA Access account has some person randoms email listed as the account email yet all of...
  9. Cant play ea access account on line

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play ea access account on line: Hi there. I am desperately looking for a number i can call to actually talk to someone about my issue. My EA Access account has some person randoms email listed as the account email yet all of...
  10. Banned on my other account and cant access any games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned on my other account and cant access any games?: Hey, I was banned awhile back on my MaverickMan 27 account. Which I was a member for 8 years on that account. I was a loyal customer and spent countless hours and money on that account. I was away...