Can't access my Ambassador menus.

Discus and support Can't access my Ambassador menus. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've just been in contact with MS support and they directed me here to post a question for a moderator to reply to. I cannot access my Ambassador... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by REFL3X SPACE, Jul 17, 2019.

1. REFL3X SPACE
    REFL3X SPACE Guest

I've just been in contact with MS support and they directed me here to post a question for a moderator to reply to. I cannot access my Ambassador menus. Every time I try it directs me to join Ambassadors but I already joined and when I click join it just
    glitches out and don't take me anywhere.

:)

REFL3X SPACE, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't access my Ambassador menus. - Similar Threads - Can't access Ambassador

2. No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...: Buenas noches, Hace cuatro meses que se me caducó la suscripción xbox live gold y xbox game pass para consola y dejé de jugar y antes de ayer compré una suscripción a Xbox live gold de 1 mes....
  3. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  4. i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password: as the title say , it did all begin when i took the 3 month ultimate subscription for 1 dollar 7bee915a-5e21-41e3-8aa9-2d721843bd9e
  5. I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?: Hello Support, I just upgraded my Gold to Ultimate to play Age of Empires 2 on my other half's PC. He has Ultimate and has installed the game already on his PC profile. However, when I go to play...
  6. Can't access Xbox ambassadors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Xbox ambassadors: it won' let me sign into Xbox ambassadors because of an enforceent action on my account for innapropiate communications but I only speak with friends when I play Xbox and none of my friends have...
  7. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the...
  8. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: Hey guys, I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum. I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't...
  9. Can't access Ambassadors Section anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Ambassadors Section anymore?: Basically it says that I'm an Ambassador and whenever I try to do something it'll tell me that I am not & that I have to go and apply to become one, However once I reach this screen it says that...
  10. I can't access the Ambassador forums... AND I'M AN AMBASSADOR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access the Ambassador forums... AND I'M AN AMBASSADOR!: Can anyone help? I've tried a few links already 263adca4-8284-4384-bb3a-4fc870d9fb53