Can't access my Ambassador menus.

Discus and support Can't access my Ambassador menus. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've just been in contact with MS support and they directed me here to post a question for a moderator to reply to. I cannot access my Ambassador... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by REFL3X SPACE, Jul 17, 2019.

1. REFL3X SPACE
    REFL3X SPACE Guest

I've just been in contact with MS support and they directed me here to post a question for a moderator to reply to. I cannot access my Ambassador menus. Every time I try it directs me to join Ambassadors but I already joined and when I click join it just
    glitches out and don't take me anywhere.

:)

REFL3X SPACE, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't access my Ambassador menus. - Similar Threads - Can't access Ambassador

2. WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]

in XBoX on Mobile
    WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]: 设备为国行Lumia 920, 了解到微软即将停止wp服务故最近在刷Xbox live的wp版游戏成就,过程中内置应用Xbox games突然 法自动登陆微软账号,导致进而 法同步游戏成就,且点击“ 入Xbox或登陆” 反应。Xbox extras与OneDrive可正常使用。 [Translation-The device is lumia 920, because of the...
  3. Can't sign in to EA Access Hub on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign in to EA Access Hub on Windows 10: I am trying to sign in and I receive an Xbox Live error 0x87DD005. It says to search on xbox.com for more info but there is no info on this code. Anyone knows what this is? My version is 1903....
  4. nao consigo acessar a pagina de inicio[Translation-I can't access the home page]

in XBoX on Consoles
    nao consigo acessar a pagina de inicio[Translation-I can't access the home page]: quando ligo o xbox one s ele vai para a pagina de inicio que aparece sem os icones de aplicativo que uso normalmente (netfix). qualquer cliqyue na pagina me leva para a pagina Store e de la nao...
  5. Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate] I can't access the apps ERROR...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate] I can't access the apps ERROR...: Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate by Mod] I can't access the apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 6e46ee6a-f3b6-432b-9959-a6200846488a
  6. Can't access Xbox ambassadors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Xbox ambassadors: it won' let me sign into Xbox ambassadors because of an enforceent action on my account for innapropiate communications but I only speak with friends when I play Xbox and none of my friends have...
  7. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the...
  8. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: Hey guys, I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum. I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't...
  9. Can't access Ambassadors Section anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Ambassadors Section anymore?: Basically it says that I'm an Ambassador and whenever I try to do something it'll tell me that I am not & that I have to go and apply to become one, However once I reach this screen it says that...
  10. I can't access the Ambassador forums... AND I'M AN AMBASSADOR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access the Ambassador forums... AND I'M AN AMBASSADOR!: Can anyone help? I've tried a few links already 263adca4-8284-4384-bb3a-4fc870d9fb53