Can't access my Fortnite account?

Discus and support Can't access my Fortnite account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For months now, every time I try to log into my Microsoft joined account to play Fortnite, it says I have to verify my account with a code/link on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoP7, Jan 15, 2022.

1. JoP7
    JoP7 Guest

For months now, every time I try to log into my Microsoft joined account to play Fortnite, it says I have to verify my account with a code/link on my phone. I've done it at least twenty times and every time it's loading, says it's done and then crashes. The message never goes away and it keeps wanting me to verify. Anyone else ever had this problem?

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't access Fortnite

Hi Monkey,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having an issue with Fortnite. Sounds like there is something going on with the Epic account itself. We recommend follow up with the ticket you got with Epic games.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. DominumStige Win User

Fortnite can't access xbox live

Hi!

If it does not work with the power cycle method, try deleting your account from the console and re-dowload it again.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Fortnite can't access xbox live

Try powercycling the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards.

If that doesn't work, remove the profile from your console and redownload it again.
  5. TouchedDave Win User

Deleted Message with Game Code in it

It was for early access to Fortnite standard edition.
  6. TBarr97 Win User

XBox settings to play Fortnite

I understand the instructions and that is not the question. The question remains as to what specific settings need to be chosen in order for my child account to access Fortnite.
Thema:

1. Can't access my Fortnite account? - Similar Threads - Can't access Fortnite

2. Bought a game on website, can't access on app/won't install (new to Xbox program)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on website, can't access on app/won't install (new to Xbox program): So, a few minutes earlier on my computer, I just searched for Terarria on the Xbox website, but when I tried to search it up on the app, it didn't appear either in the store or library of things...
  3. Can't run any PC Game Pass games at all anymore (Windows cannot access the specified device...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run any PC Game Pass games at all anymore (Windows cannot access the specified device...: As of about 3 months ago, I am no longer able to run any games on PC Game Pass. I have an active subscription. I have installed and reinstalled several games. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  4. Can't access my microsoft account in Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my microsoft account in Xbox: Hi, first i'm beyond disgusted that i can't call someone to fix this. i have been going round in circles for 3hrs trying to figure this out. Is this what my subscription fee affords me in terms of...
  5. New series X console, can't access Full Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    New series X console, can't access Full Library: Hello, Just bought a new series X console today (halo edition). I'm able to sign in on gamertag/Live account. When I go to Games/full library, it's the spinning wheel and does not load any games...
  6. Lost microsoft password, can't access All Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost microsoft password, can't access All Access: Hi there I purchased the Xbox Series S with the All Access Gamepass for my kids. I am now completely locked out of my account with no way to access any of this. I have tried the security form-...
  7. I can't access my profile and I'm the only person managing my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my profile and I'm the only person managing my account: When I go to play games like amoung or minecraft the only things I can do is play single player. If I try to play multiplayer games a message pops up and says "You can't play with content created...
  8. Can't access Fortnite

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access Fortnite: Error says "Unable to sign in to your account for XBox Live. Please try again later". I don't think that it is an XBox account issue because he can play other games (signed-in) that aren't Epic...
  9. My child can't Access Fortnite - Dialogue for settings regarding Online Multiplayer is not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My child can't Access Fortnite - Dialogue for settings regarding Online Multiplayer is not ...: My child can't Play fortnite I opened the Settings at Family area and tried to activate the allowance for Online Multiplayer games but the sheet "xbox one online security does not load the...
  10. Fortnite can't access xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite can't access xbox live: I just got Xbox Gold so I can play Fortnite and when I open it it says Your account doesn't have the permission to access Xbox live functionally I need a little help Thanks in advance for your...