Can't access my Fortnite account?

Discus and support Can't access my Fortnite account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For months now, every time I try to log into my Microsoft joined account to play Fortnite, it says I have to verify my account with a code/link on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoP7, Jan 15, 2022.

1. JoP7
    JoP7 Guest

For months now, every time I try to log into my Microsoft joined account to play Fortnite, it says I have to verify my account with a code/link on my phone. I've done it at least twenty times and every time it's loading, says it's done and then crashes. The message never goes away and it keeps wanting me to verify. Anyone else ever had this problem?

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't access Fortnite

Hi Monkey,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having an issue with Fortnite. Sounds like there is something going on with the Epic account itself. We recommend follow up with the ticket you got with Epic games.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF John Win User

Hello,

Is this your Microsoft account requiring verification or is this the Epic games account requesting verification? Could you post a screenshot, without sharing any personal information, on what this screen looks like?

Thank you,

4. DominumStige Win User

Fortnite can't access xbox live

Hi!

If it does not work with the power cycle method, try deleting your account from the console and re-dowload it again.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Fortnite can't access xbox live

Try powercycling the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards.

If that doesn't work, remove the profile from your console and redownload it again.
  6. TouchedDave Win User

Deleted Message with Game Code in it

It was for early access to Fortnite standard edition.
Thema:

1. Can't access my Fortnite account? - Similar Threads - Can't access Fortnite

2. Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now: Hi, when I try to access my account through the app I get this error message 0x80048504. I tried reinstalling but that didn't do anything. Considering that I got this through a promotional offer...
  3. I purchased a copy of Minecraft of my Xbox, and can't access it on my PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a copy of Minecraft of my Xbox, and can't access it on my PC.: In 2020, I bought Minecraft on my Xbox, and have been playing it there for a while. Recently, I bought a Windows 10 laptop, and went to play on it. When I opened the Minecraft launcher, the only...
  4. I can't access discord on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access discord on xbox series s: I have connected my discord account and joined the insiders program but there isn't any new updates for me. submitted by /u/BOOMBOY900 [link] [comments]
  5. Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and...: As per the title this is pointless and I'm sure someone will pop in with turn it off and on again... Done all trouble shooting, reset Xbox, updated firmware offline same problem, would you like...
  6. Accessability:. Why can't triggers and other buttons not be switched?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessability:. Why can't triggers and other buttons not be switched?: I understand why you have the setup you have in the first place. I understand that the reason why you don't let triggers map to non-triggers or vice versa is because the triggers are analog on...
  7. Can't access Xbox One Troubleshooting menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Xbox One Troubleshooting menu: I received a second hand original Xbox One. It won't boot past the green loading screen, so I'm trying to access the troubleshooting menu, but have had no success. I hold down the pair button and...
  8. Can't access Fortnite

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access Fortnite: Error says "Unable to sign in to your account for XBox Live. Please try again later". I don't think that it is an XBox account issue because he can play other games (signed-in) that aren't Epic...
  9. My child can't Access Fortnite - Dialogue for settings regarding Online Multiplayer is not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My child can't Access Fortnite - Dialogue for settings regarding Online Multiplayer is not ...: My child can't Play fortnite I opened the Settings at Family area and tried to activate the allowance for Online Multiplayer games but the sheet "xbox one online security does not load the...
  10. Fortnite can't access xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite can't access xbox live: I just got Xbox Gold so I can play Fortnite and when I open it it says Your account doesn't have the permission to access Xbox live functionally I need a little help Thanks in advance for your...