Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app

Discus and support Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Whenever i try to access my messages i get an error saying “live updates not available” i’ve tried reinstalling the app multiple times to see if that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Xerberus117, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Xerberus117
    Xerberus117 Guest

Whenever i try to access my messages i get an error saying “live updates not available” i’ve tried reinstalling the app multiple times to see if that would fix the problem as well as signing out but to no avail. However if I log in on a different account
    im able to read the messages on that account but not on mine so it would appear that the problem is linked to my account.

:)

Xerberus117, Sep 9, 2019
  2. YellowBoar Win User

Hi Xerberus117

First things first i would like to say im sorry to hear you are having problems with the xbox app. I also think our best bet would be to check and see if there are possibly updates for the app or the device in which you are running it through. i think this
    may help you out but if not you are more then welcome to contact customer support.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ - This is link to contact support.
  3. KaylaClayton Win User

I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements

Cant send a message to the link you provided.. But this is whats been going on I can’t access game pass achievements on my Xbox one and the game pass app does not show the quests
  4. SuperIce2001 Win User

“We can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back later.”

i still haven’t gotten it to work. Messaging works on other accounts on my xbox, but not mine. I can’t message on xbox app either.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Je suis pas capable d envoyé des messages [Edit - Translation] - I am not able to send messages

Hello Jerico,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you able to send messages using a different device like through Xbox.com, or the Xbox app? If you are having issues sending messages from all devices, you should check out this link here :

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps!
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

If you're still stuck, I suggest you try accessing your messages through the Xbox app in order to find out whether this is caused by Xbox servers or not.
Thema:

1. Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Can’t access messages

2. Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings: I tried to call MS but after 1 hour of resetting the xbox twice the issue is not fixed from xbox under settings i cannot load family settings, i want to change my kids permissions. I receive a...
  3. Can’t Access Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Access Game: I few years ago I bought Ark Survival Evolved on an old account. Not too long after i bought the game i ended up deleting that account and creating a new one. I have always been able to play the...
  4. My son can’t get online access to his Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t get online access to his Account.: My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other...
  5. No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live: Hi all, i have been locked out of my other account and have no way of getting it back and now i am stucking paying a montly subscription for xbox. please help me cancel it!...
  6. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu: I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on? b48796c5-f846-42bc-a131-59b250ced735
  7. Can’t access my Xbox account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t access my Xbox account: When I try to log into 3rd party apps (such as the one for RDR2) its says there’s an authentication error and: We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and...
  8. Can’t access Xbox live Is my OneX a brick now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access Xbox live Is my OneX a brick now?: Im playing on a xbox one x. This code is for an xbox 360 from what the error code look up says. Ive call support theyve walked me through everything along with me trying things ive found on the...
  9. Can’t access Xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access Xbox live subscription: our Xbox live subscription expires in April 2019 and suddenly this morning it says your account does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality....
  10. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.: The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my new console after release, it’s telling me my...