Cant access my streaming services on xbox one

Discus and support Cant access my streaming services on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant access hulu or disney plus get error code 0x80073cf6 and I cant find anything about this error code anywhere any help is appreciated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dboi5885, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Dboi5885
    Dboi5885 Guest

Cant access hulu or disney plus get error code 0x80073cf6 and I cant find anything about this error code anywhere any help is appreciated

:)

Dboi5885, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Dboi5885 Win User

Everything was working about 4 days ago then hulu disney plus and funimation stopped but netflix still works fine and I can access everything on my other devices just not the xbox
  3. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Hi maybe that can be some Reginal Insues
  4. chardeman Win User

How to download movie from Xbox Video on Xbox One?

I have the same issue. Xbox Support told me that xbox video on the Xbox One is a streaming service only and you cant download movies locally, then I had another support tech tell me I could. But so far it just seems to be a streaming service only on Xbox
    One.

I emailed the GM of Xbox Video Service. Alex Garden at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I asked him for clarification and more importantly expressed my concerns I want to be able to download movies from xbox marketplace.
  5. Xenokai Win User

external hardrive

Theres alot of stuff you can do on 360 you cant on xbox one. Background music player, play your own music and video files, stream ur fiels froma pc, set invert setting on a system level, easily access friends and invites. things need to change.
    My 360 allowed me to play my music back in 2005 yet my 2013 xbox one cant o_O
  6. dudeskis01 Win User

How to play your own music from your PC on the Xbox

this article is about the xbox music app. not the xbox one. i cant imagine the xbox one wont let you stream media from your network. that would be a huge step backwards. i just read this as the xbox music app only access music from the cloud, so if you want
    to put your music on the cloud you have to pay for that service.

-

the media player and libraries should be able to be told to access files on the local hdd, the external hdd, or a network hdd. if not it wont be long before someone makes an app to do it.
Thema:

1. Cant access my streaming services on xbox one - Similar Threads - Cant access streaming

2. Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet: I have data cap,so the only time my Xbox is connected to internet is when I'm playing online multiplayer. I never had this problem before, i just noticed it after the most recent system Update. I...
  3. Cant access the Xbox news website without having to clear cookies on Chrome browser

in XboX Insiders
    Cant access the Xbox news website without having to clear cookies on Chrome browser: Everytime i want to read the xbox news page for insider patch notes i get a HTML error and i have to clear my cookies just to get on the site again. Its really annoying having to sign into every...
  4. How am i supposed to get a two step verification code if i cant get access to a qr code, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How am i supposed to get a two step verification code if i cant get access to a qr code, or...: I have tried multiple apps but they all ask me for a manual or a QR code b9636f8b-97a9-4c64-b2ae-ff322a80bb3d
  5. cant access Enforcment

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access Enforcment: Notice from Xbox Live Enforcement Action Due to Suspension you Cannot Send Messages. Xbox Support Cannot a\Assist in this Situation. Learn More about this Suspension at enforcment.xbox.com. Now...
  6. cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC): so i received and invite from Halo Waypoint, the instructions more or less state that i open up the app, "join", and it should be in "insider content". what am i doing wrong here, what can i do...
  7. Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.: I had to do a reset on my kids XBox One, the problem is that when I resigned in my original Gamertag was replaced with a new one as if a brand new account was created. All game progress and...
  8. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  9. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  10. Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare: I have bought the game in xbox store, and it doesnt show that i can download the beta. Help me please:) 8bc6550a-3ecc-41f9-a4ed-75c3623f45b4