Cant access my streaming services on xbox one

Discus and support Cant access my streaming services on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant access hulu or disney plus get error code 0x80073cf6 and I cant find anything about this error code anywhere any help is appreciated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dboi5885, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Dboi5885
    Dboi5885 Guest

Cant access hulu or disney plus get error code 0x80073cf6 and I cant find anything about this error code anywhere any help is appreciated

:)

Dboi5885, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Dboi5885 Win User

Everything was working about 4 days ago then hulu disney plus and funimation stopped but netflix still works fine and I can access everything on my other devices just not the xbox
  3. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Hi maybe that can be some Reginal Insues
  4. chardeman Win User

How to download movie from Xbox Video on Xbox One?

I have the same issue. Xbox Support told me that xbox video on the Xbox One is a streaming service only and you cant download movies locally, then I had another support tech tell me I could. But so far it just seems to be a streaming service only on Xbox
    One.

I emailed the GM of Xbox Video Service. Alex Garden at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. ***. I asked him for clarification and more importantly expressed my concerns I want to be able to download movies from xbox marketplace.
  5. kev edin Win User

Mixer Broadcasting

The only way to do that is to stream via a computer streamlabs or some other streaming service .

But as mentioned it's because of privacy and security you cant do that on xbox đź‘Ť
  6. dudeskis01 Win User

How to play your own music from your PC on the Xbox

this article is about the xbox music app. not the xbox one. i cant imagine the xbox one wont let you stream media from your network. that would be a huge step backwards. i just read this as the xbox music app only access music from the cloud, so if you want
    to put your music on the cloud you have to pay for that service.

-

the media player and libraries should be able to be told to access files on the local hdd, the external hdd, or a network hdd. if not it wont be long before someone makes an app to do it.
Thema:

1. Cant access my streaming services on xbox one - Similar Threads - Cant access streaming

2. Cant properly access Internet on XBOX Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant properly access Internet on XBOX Series X: So basically i cannot properly connect to my internet on my Series X (wired connection) have done a few tests and the system says its connected and i am getting expected speeds, but the home...
  3. Cant access the privacy and online safety for my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access the privacy and online safety for my account: Hello, I have been trying to change my privacy and online safety settings in xbox.com, but it keeps redirecting me to the help page and not the settings. I already tried for so many times....
  4. I have game pass ultimate on xbox1 but cant access EA play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate on xbox1 but cant access EA play: I have game pass ultimate on Xbox 1 but cant access EA pl ay 355f334e-af1f-4870-8130-cbdff2b84c3d
  5. cant access acount cause of pin

in XBoX on Windows
    cant access acount cause of pin: ive set a pin on my xbox and i cant remember it and i know all the information but i dont have the recovery options available Moved from: Outlook.com/ Security, privacy, and accounts / Other...
  6. Im an ambassador and i cant access forums

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im an ambassador and i cant access forums: Im an xbox ambassador and i cant access forums 12177f0c-6472-4e36-aeee-32a28d25c00e
  7. Cant access games on external storage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games on external storage: Hi, Have 1TB external storage on xbox1. Games were flitting between this and the internal storage. Internal storage is now at 99%. External storage is now no longer recognised on xbox storage...
  8. I cant find the full game only the early access version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find the full game only the early access version: Hey there! I have been playing fifa 21 since the day it came out, but yesterday i couldnt get in, it said that i have no more miniutes left to play on the early access, but the thing is that i...
  9. I cant change my privacy settings / cannot access them

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my privacy settings / cannot access them: I am trying to play in a Minecraft realm but when I try to accept the invite, the game says that i need to update my privacy settings in order to play online. However, every link I press to get to...
  10. Cant access world on my son’s ipad from my ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access world on my son’s ipad from my ipad: I have set up family setting wtih microsoft and multiplayer so my son and i can play minecraft together in the world we created over the past 4 years. However we have been having many issues... it...