Can’t access my Xbox account

Discus and support Can’t access my Xbox account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I try to log into 3rd party apps (such as the one for RDR2) its says there’s an authentication error and: We were unable to sign you in with your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Shutupman12, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Shutupman12
    Shutupman12 Guest

When I try to log into 3rd party apps (such as the one for RDR2) its says there’s an authentication error and:

We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and sign in to verify/update your Xbox Live account. This error usually indicates that
    your Microsoft account has no Xbox Live Gamertag, or that your account must be updated in some way, such as agreeing to an updated terms of use.

And when I go to Xbox.com, I can sign into my Microsoft account but when I go to view my Xbox profile it takes me here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

I haven’t set up any Xbox family or child account stuff either. Just frustrated as I can’t access my account.

:)

Shutupman12, Jan 29, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  3. SIR Wombat JR Win User

Im still having the same issue. If anyone finds an answer that worked please let me know. This will probable come up saying im which is my old gamer tag that I changed to Its BCG over 2 years ago on the same account.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello There,

Sorry for the issue with viewing your profile. When you get the link your account is usually a child account. You will need a parent account to sign in and change the settings. Remember if you altered your birthdate on Microsoft.com, you are unable to do
    so on Xbox.com so this birthdate will be whatever it was when you created it. If you did in fact use a birthdate that is under 18, then account is considered a child account. If you are not in a family, you will need to add your account to a family then the
    parent change settings.

1. https://privacy.microsoft.com/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety
    2. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/security/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
    Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. FunMorganista78 Win User

unable to change privacy and online safety settings

I have Minecraft on my iPad. When I go to the servers section it tells me I have to enter my Xbox account. So I put it in, then it tells me I can’t access it cause I have to change my privacy and online safety settings. Only problem is i can’t find it.
Thema:

1. Can’t access my Xbox account - Similar Threads - Can’t access account

2. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  3. Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft: I bought the Ducktales dlc for minecraft through the xbox one store. In minecraft the dlc shows up in the list of dlc i own but i cant access it. When i try minecraft sends me to the marketplace...
  4. I changed my gamertag now I can’t access anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag now I can’t access anything: So, i started playing minecraft on my computer, and i used to play it on my switch I’d sign into my Microsoft account and I had a realm. I saw the option to change my gamertag, so i did. Now i...
  5. can’t access xbox avatar editor

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t access xbox avatar editor: ive been having this problem the past week. ive never made an avatar on my xbox one and decided i wanted to make one. i went onto the avatar editor and it wouldnt let me in saying exactlt this:...
  6. Can’t access my full game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access my full game library: Whenever i go into my Full Library i’m constantly greeted with the “check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now”. Why does this happen and how do i access my games...
  7. Can’t access ea games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t access ea games: Hello my son cant get on any multiplayer games and we have xbox live gold ultimate. But works for me. This js crazy because some days it works and some days not. We need to talk with an agenr....
  8. My son can’t get online access to his Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t get online access to his Account.: My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other...
  9. No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live: Hi all, i have been locked out of my other account and have no way of getting it back and now i am stucking paying a montly subscription for xbox. please help me cancel it!...
  10. My friend can’t access his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can’t access his account: My friend and I have tried countless times to get back into his account. He has forgotten the password to the email; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and we can’t...