Can’t access my Xbox account

Discus and support Can’t access my Xbox account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I try to log into 3rd party apps (such as the one for RDR2) its says there’s an authentication error and: We were unable to sign you in with your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Shutupman12, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Shutupman12
    Shutupman12 Guest

When I try to log into 3rd party apps (such as the one for RDR2) its says there’s an authentication error and:

We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and sign in to verify/update your Xbox Live account. This error usually indicates that
    your Microsoft account has no Xbox Live Gamertag, or that your account must be updated in some way, such as agreeing to an updated terms of use.

And when I go to Xbox.com, I can sign into my Microsoft account but when I go to view my Xbox profile it takes me here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

I haven’t set up any Xbox family or child account stuff either. Just frustrated as I can’t access my account.

:)

Shutupman12, Jan 29, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello There,

Sorry for the issue with viewing your profile. When you get the link your account is usually a child account. You will need a parent account to sign in and change the settings. Remember if you altered your birthdate on Microsoft.com, you are unable to do
    so on Xbox.com so this birthdate will be whatever it was when you created it. If you did in fact use a birthdate that is under 18, then account is considered a child account. If you are not in a family, you will need to add your account to a family then the
    parent change settings.

1. https://privacy.microsoft.com/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety
    2. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/security/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
    Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. FunMorganista78 Win User

unable to change privacy and online safety settings

I have Minecraft on my iPad. When I go to the servers section it tells me I have to enter my Xbox account. So I put it in, then it tells me I can’t access it cause I have to change my privacy and online safety settings. Only problem is i can’t find it.
  5. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Now have only MS Account for Xbox, can I transfer the purchases from the other Xbox accounts to this account?

To my knowledge you can’t transfer purchases between accounts, although if you can still access your other accounts i’d have they signed into your xbox and set them as you “home xbox” in the personalisation tab of settings.

That way you can access games or other downloadable content without having to use them or be signed into them should i say.
  6. ssaucyniyaa Win User

My friend can’t access his account

He may want to contact support to see if they can assist. 1-800-4my-xbox if he's in the US/Canada or
    http://suppport.xbox.com/contact-us

You should not post personal information on a public forum.
    Will calling them be a definite resolution to my problem
Thema:

1. Can’t access my Xbox account - Similar Threads - Can’t access account

2. Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app: Whenever i try to access my messages i get an error saying “live updates not available” i’ve tried reinstalling the app multiple times to see if that would fix the problem as well as signing out...
  3. Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings: I tried to call MS but after 1 hour of resetting the xbox twice the issue is not fixed from xbox under settings i cannot load family settings, i want to change my kids permissions. I receive a...
  4. Can’t Access Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Access Game: I few years ago I bought Ark Survival Evolved on an old account. Not too long after i bought the game i ended up deleting that account and creating a new one. I have always been able to play the...
  5. My son can’t get online access to his Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t get online access to his Account.: My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other...
  6. No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live: Hi all, i have been locked out of my other account and have no way of getting it back and now i am stucking paying a montly subscription for xbox. please help me cancel it!...
  7. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu: I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on? b48796c5-f846-42bc-a131-59b250ced735
  8. My friend can’t access his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can’t access his account: My friend and I have tried countless times to get back into his account. He has forgotten the password to the email; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and we can’t...
  9. Can’t access Xbox live Is my OneX a brick now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access Xbox live Is my OneX a brick now?: Im playing on a xbox one x. This code is for an xbox 360 from what the error code look up says. Ive call support theyve walked me through everything along with me trying things ive found on the...
  10. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.: The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my new console after release, it’s telling me my...