Can't access my xbox game saves on PC.

Discus and support Can't access my xbox game saves on PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't seem to access my xbox game saves on my pc. I've tried updating everything, clearing the local storage, checked windows update (its up to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Guerilla Jo3, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Guerilla Jo3
    Guerilla Jo3 Guest

I can't seem to access my xbox game saves on my pc. I've tried updating everything, clearing the local storage, checked windows update (its up to date), I've updated the multitude of xbox apps, I've logged out and back in, restarted my computer, restarted
    my xbox, and I've even contacted support directly. Support didnt seem to even know what they were talking about despite pointing out that they were "A gamer" like me (I'm sure thats part of their intro as dictated by microsoft). they told me there was a different
    update that the update settings didnt show me that was required and that was the problem. It didnt work and now i'm here. Is there any way to force my PC and or xbox to save game data to the cloud/access save data in the cloud. I've been trying to play grounded.
    I began my game on PC and then moved to the xbox while i was out at a friends. now i am unable to access the game save that i continued, on my PC. I can access it on my xbox and thats it

:)

Guerilla Jo3, Aug 10, 2020
  2. incognitony Win User

PC game pass game save data access

I don't think you can access save files on Microsoft Store games. I believe all games are sandboxed so that users can't mess with the files. But for games that uses Xbox Live cloud saves, your progress will automatically sync across PCs.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Microsoft ultimate word games

Hi there GinferSmile1,

Thanks for keeping us updated on the issue with game saves for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.

I recommend to verify if the account is logged into Xbox Live. If the don't or can't sign in, this will prevent you from accessing your achievements, game progress, and other game data. All this data is saved in the cloud on your Xbox account, and if you
    can't sign in to Xbox through your game, you can't save your achievements and game progress. See

Connecting to Xbox Live from a PC
    for troubleshooting steps.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. BitterClinger Win User

Unable to signin, errors 80072ee2 & 807b01f7

Suggestion: Please add a status for Cloud Saved Games to the Service Status page. If I can't access my Could saved games, I can't play my games.
  5. Kootsvayouma Win User

Upload app "capture not saved" error

Same issue. Wanted to share character screenshots of my Neverwinter toons and can't save or transfer them. Seems like a no brainer to build in an easy option to save, transfer, or share. I can pull images from a thumbdrive, but I can't save to one? And there
    seems to be no option to access Upload on a PC.
  6. Azazel1987 Win User

Cannot backup save games

Hey guys, cant seem to find a thread with the question i have. I Have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i play games on both my PC and Xbox. For example, I started playing The Outer Worlds, which i installed on both my PC and Xbox. However, I cant accses my
    saved game from the PC on my Xbox so id have to start a whole new game.

Question:

Is there a way to access my saved game data from my PC and download, play it and have it sync across both platforms?
Thema:

1. Can't access my xbox game saves on PC. - Similar Threads - Can't access game

2. I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store and I can't access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store and I can't access it: I bought Game Pass Ultimate for my PC on the microsoft store but it does not say it is installed. I looked under "My Library" and could not find it. I also looked on the Xbox app and could not...
  3. Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass tab it says.Sorry, we can't show game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass tab it says.Sorry, we can't show game pass...: I have tried to access my gamepass tab for a few days now but it keeps saying the same thing Sorry we can't show game pass perks right now I have tried turning my xbox on and off but nothing has...
  4. I can't access my friends games through gameshare.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my friends games through gameshare.: I can't access my friend's games through gameshare. It tells me I have to buy a game that he Already has when I should be able to access it. I can't remove the home xbox and switch it again...
  5. I can't access EA Play after subscribing to Ultimate Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access EA Play after subscribing to Ultimate Xbox Game Pass: I am incredibly disappointed with Microsoft. I subscribed to the Ultimate Xbox Game Pass largely because it advertised to include the EA Play subscription, as seen on the following images: [img]...
  6. Can't access game pass games on a different system user

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access game pass games on a different system user: I recently set up Game Pass Ultimate on my PC to share flight simulator with my son and I. But after downloading it on one user account on the PC, it did not show up in the Xbox app on the other...
  7. Can't access one of my backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access one of my backwards compatible games: I recently bought the Mafia 1 definitive edition and playing it through made me want to play the 2nd again. so i went looking through my game library to find it only to find it was not there yet...
  8. Xbox insider can't access games with gold.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider can't access games with gold.: As stated above, and im new so not sure id starting a new thread is a good idea as i haven't found anything on it, is that i cannot access any games with gold, i have game pass ultimate for xbox...
  9. No puedo Acceder a un Juego Digital[Translation-I can't access a digital game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo Acceder a un Juego Digital[Translation-I can't access a digital game]: Hola amigos anteriormente probe el juego de gears of war 3 en xbox game pass me gusto y lo compre me corria bien hasta mucho despues de que mi cuenta de game pass habia espirado pero con la nueva...
  10. Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased: My xbox is connected to my internet but is saying im imimt on xbox live. Its not letting me access any of my purchases either. 0423c20e-4397-4162-9497-168148de7618