Cant access rewards

Discus and support Cant access rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; When i try to sign into rewards.xbox.com the prompt in the top right corner still says sign in ( like im not already signed in ) and when i try click... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Corax-33021A43-AFB7-4BD3-BE2A-8802C8E797ED, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Cant access rewards

When i try to sign into rewards.xbox.com the prompt in the top right corner still says sign in ( like im not already signed in ) and when i try click on any link it just brings me back to the rewards.xbox.com home page. This is sort of annoying as i cant
    see my vip vault or current rewards. Tried talking to someone on the live chat but they just fobbed me here.

Also i have tried doing this on 2 different desktops and my xbox console itself ( via miscrosoft edge ) and still the same thing happens.

No status alerts either so im guessing its something else on xbox side.

:)

Corax-33021A43-AFB7-4BD3-BE2A-8802C8E797ED, Jun 21, 2018
  2. why cant I claim my gift

i cant still cant access my reward

TypedMedal125, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Purchased add on and cant access it?

Hi
    I recently purchased Forza 3 and then at the weekend purchased the Hot Wheels add on. However, I now cannot go from the Hot Wheels demo page to actually play it. Can anyone explain how I can access to play?

BerryBoy Rebel, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Cant access rewards

Also have cleared cache/cookies and this has been happening now for at least 16 hours.

Corax-33021A43-AFB7-4BD3-BE2A-8802C8E797ED, Jun 21, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Since the program is being shut down at the end of the month and it is no longer possible to redeem anything on the site, the website has been shut down.

Smwutches, Jun 22, 2018
  6. Kixylix
    Kixylix Guest
    Kixylix, Jun 22, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. TypedMedal125 Win User

why cant I claim my gift

i cant still cant access my reward
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Cant access rewards

Hello Corax,

As stated in the migration FAQ which was available on the Xbox Live Rewards site, and is now located at https://rewards.microsoft.com/explore/xbox-to-ms-rewards-faq via the link on
    the Xbox Live Rewards site, Xbox Live Rewards was shut down on the 15th in your region, and is no longer available.
  10. Kixylix Win User

Cant access rewards

11. Smwutches Win User

Cant access rewards

Since the program is being shut down at the end of the month and it is no longer possible to redeem anything on the site, the website has been shut down.
  12. Corax-33021A43-AFB7- Win User

Cant access rewards

Also have cleared cache/cookies and this has been happening now for at least 16 hours.
Thema:

Cant access rewards

1. Cant access rewards - Similar Threads - Cant access rewards

2. I cant access the closed beta for space engineers

in XboX Insiders
    I cant access the closed beta for space engineers: So I preorded the ultimate edition for space engineers marketed at pegi 12 (I'm 17) which includes access to the game 4 days early and priority access to the closed beta. I've been told the only...
  3. Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in: My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen just flashes a d nothing happens. As a...
  4. I want to change my privacy and online safety settings but I cant access to my xbox settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my privacy and online safety settings but I cant access to my xbox settings: I just can't access to accounts.xbox.com , it keeps teleporting me back to beta.support.xbox.com . a1d54bc1-ead8-494b-8036-23c9b3ead557
  5. Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet: I have data cap,so the only time my Xbox is connected to internet is when I'm playing online multiplayer. I never had this problem before, i just noticed it after the most recent system Update. I...
  6. Cant access the Xbox news website without having to clear cookies on Chrome browser

in XboX Insiders
    Cant access the Xbox news website without having to clear cookies on Chrome browser: Everytime i want to read the xbox news page for insider patch notes i get a HTML error and i have to clear my cookies just to get on the site again. Its really annoying having to sign into every...
  7. How am i supposed to get a two step verification code if i cant get access to a qr code, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How am i supposed to get a two step verification code if i cant get access to a qr code, or...: I have tried multiple apps but they all ask me for a manual or a QR code b9636f8b-97a9-4c64-b2ae-ff322a80bb3d
  8. Cant access my streaming services on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access my streaming services on xbox one: Cant access hulu or disney plus get error code 0x80073cf6 and I cant find anything about this error code anywhere any help is appreciated 735fd743-3ca0-4efd-a805-17b0fd6b5061
  9. cant access Enforcment

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access Enforcment: Notice from Xbox Live Enforcement Action Due to Suspension you Cannot Send Messages. Xbox Support Cannot a\Assist in this Situation. Learn More about this Suspension at enforcment.xbox.com. Now...
  10. i cant access my xbox rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i cant access my xbox rewards: when i try to access my rewards it says that i need to join xbox live but i already have 3ea6acd5-141e-4b6c-bb23-95f71a86d287