cant access sea of thieves alpha on insider hub

Discus and support cant access sea of thieves alpha on insider hub in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have my email and gamer tag linked with sea of thieves it say i was invited to the alpha trial this weekend but it doesnt show up on insider hub why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gunthor12, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Gunthor12
    Gunthor12 Guest

i have my email and gamer tag linked with sea of thieves it say i was invited to the alpha trial this weekend but it doesnt show up on insider hub why

:)

Gunthor12, Dec 15, 2017
  2. crinkyy
    crinkyy Guest
    Can't access xbox insider hub,due to past behaviour???

please help i cant access the xbox insider hub due to past behaviour. and i need to access the app due to the sea of thieve beta only being available thru that app

crinkyy, Dec 15, 2017
  3. weidhas
    weidhas Guest
    I was invited to the "Sea of Thieves" Technical alpha. I have yet to gain access to the game install

Follow the steps below to get the Xbox Insider hub and to download the game:

• On your Xbox One, head to the Store

• Search for and install the Xbox Insider Hub

• Launch the Hub and you'll find Sea of Thieves waiting for you

• Click the icon which will take you through to the Store page

• Install as you would any other game

A great way to start are the
    Sea of Thieves Insider forums
    ... cant access sea of thieves alpha on insider hub :)

weidhas, Dec 15, 2017
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

Hi,

Any issues with the Xbox Hub Insider App are being handled by our Special Support. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you get in touch with the Xbox Hub Insider Support. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.

Click on Chat with Support.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 18, 2017
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

Hi,

Any issues with the Xbox Hub Insider App are being handled by our Special Support. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you get in touch with the Xbox Hub Insider Support. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.

Click on Chat with Support.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
  6. weidhas Win User

I was invited to the "Sea of Thieves" Technical alpha. I have yet to gain access to the game install

... :)
  7. Akatosh Nexus Win User

... :)
    I had these instructions in the email. The prompt to do so in the hub simply is not there.
  8. Tigerdrill Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
    i should have re written and specified i signed up for the Sea of Thieves Insider Program, but i own the game as a disc and so i have to get the Insider Build from the Xbox Insider Hub
  9. beane2813 Win User

Access to Sea of Thieves Alpha on account that cant use Xbox Insider Hub

So I got screwed over then.
Thema:

1. cant access sea of thieves alpha on insider hub - Similar Threads - cant access sea

2. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  3. Cant access any of my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access any of my games.: I cant access any of my game to play. It say that I need to download all the add-ons and but I already have them installed. When i try to go to the store it give me an error code 0x80131500. What...
  4. Black screen, cant see my homescreen or access anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen, cant see my homescreen or access anything.: Please help, from what I have been experiencing is xbox support being zero help! When I turn on my xbox all Im getting is a black screen where the home screen should be. I have no access to...
  5. Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle: Activision have acknowledged that there is a problem with Xbox and PC users not being able to access the ghost bundle but it has been over a week with no update as their customer service is one of...
  6. Cant access online features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access online features: I recently changed the email affiliated with my microsoft account and needed to update my security info. Upon doing so I was sent to a page that said that I have to wait until May 4th (1 month...
  7. I cant access the closed beta for space engineers

in XboX Insiders
    I cant access the closed beta for space engineers: So I preorded the ultimate edition for space engineers marketed at pegi 12 (I'm 17) which includes access to the game 4 days early and priority access to the closed beta. I've been told the only...
  8. Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in: My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen just flashes a d nothing happens. As a...
  9. I want to change my privacy and online safety settings but I cant access to my xbox settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my privacy and online safety settings but I cant access to my xbox settings: I just can't access to accounts.xbox.com , it keeps teleporting me back to beta.support.xbox.com . a1d54bc1-ead8-494b-8036-23c9b3ead557
  10. Access to Sea of Thieves Alpha on account that cant use Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access to Sea of Thieves Alpha on account that cant use Xbox Insider Hub: So I got an email today saying I was invited to the alpha of Sea of Thieves. So I tried downloading the insider hub but it says I was age restricted but I'm over 17. So I tried getting it on my...