Can't Access Season Pass Downloaded on 3/31

Discus and support Can't Access Season Pass Downloaded on 3/31 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have downloaded the season pass DLC. It does not appear in the in-game menu. I have gone into system settings, deleted the Season pass,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fungonius, Mar 31, 2014.

1. fungonius
    fungonius Guest

Hello!

I have downloaded the season pass DLC. It does not appear in the in-game menu.

I have gone into system settings, deleted the Season pass, cleared the system cache, re-downloaded the season pass. Still can't access it. Any suggestions? I have confirmed my purchase as well.

:)

fungonius, Mar 31, 2014
  2. Black ops 3 season pass

RobertMatthews2, Mar 31, 2014
  3. xxTHANOSxx
    xxTHANOSxx Guest
    Black ops 3 season pass

I purchased the call of duty : black ops 3 season pass for my daughter a few months ago . She got all the downloaded content but she can't access it . Says she still needs to purchase season pass ?? I bought three season passes . Three copies of the game
    . One for my daughter , step daughter and me . I'm not paying another fifty for a season pass . I will switch us all over to PlayStation 4 .

xxTHANOSxx, Mar 31, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't Access Season Pass Downloaded on 3/31 - Similar Threads - Can't Access Season

2. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  3. i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password: as the title say , it did all begin when i took the 3 month ultimate subscription for 1 dollar 7bee915a-5e21-41e3-8aa9-2d721843bd9e
  4. I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?: Hello Support, I just upgraded my Gold to Ultimate to play Age of Empires 2 on my other half's PC. He has Ultimate and has installed the game already on his PC profile. However, when I go to play...
  5. Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?: My hotmail account is asking me to verify information I have no idea about anymore. I set it up years ago and used fake info so I can't answer the questions to restore the account. I called...
  6. Can't access console streaming(?)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access console streaming(?): I'm relatively new to being an Xbox Insider. I managed to get an invitation to xCloud testing but I can't seem to access console streaming, despite the fact that I have the Insiders app,...
  7. Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access: I just recently bought the xbox game pass ultimate, but when I checked my console, nothing appeared for me to claim this offer. Can someone please tell me what i can do? I live in the UAE...
  8. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  9. I bought the Season Pass For Black Ops 3 but can't access dlc gobblegums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Season Pass For Black Ops 3 but can't access dlc gobblegums: So I bought the Season pass for black ops 3 on my account and even when I'm only on my account I can't access the dlc gobblegums. Someone help me. Thanks please and thank you...
  10. Black Ops 3 season pass , son can't figure out how to access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 season pass , son can't figure out how to access it: my son is just now telling me that the season pass he purchased in December is not work but he entered the number on the receipt from GameStop in December but was waiting till the new map came...