Can't access 'The Evil Within' as update download won't complete

Discus and support Can't access 'The Evil Within' as update download won't complete in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ya'll I bought 'The Evil Within' (Xbox360) and it won't start. After disc insertion I'm asked to download an update that doesn't complete. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Buff Rockwell78, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Can't access 'The Evil Within' as update download won't complete

Hi ya'll

I bought 'The Evil Within' (Xbox360) and it won't start. After disc insertion I'm asked to download an update that doesn't complete. My connection is fine so it asks me to report Status Code: 42FE - 0000 - D080 - 0200 - D000 - 0185 to Xbox Support.

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards

Jim

:)

Buff Rockwell78, Dec 21, 2014
  2. Can't access 'The Evil Within' as update download won't complete

Hi ya'll

I bought 'The Evil Within' (Xbox360) and it won't start. After disc insertion I'm asked to download an update that doesn't complete. My connection is fine so it asks me to report Status Code: 42FE - 0000 - D080 - 0200 - D000 - 0185 to Xbox Support.

PLEASE HELP ME

Regards

Jim

Buff Rockwell78, Dec 21, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

That code means that your system can't see the hard drive.

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

Turn off your console.

Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 E console or Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive. support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive

Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

Turn on the console

Try updating the console again.

onyxishere, Dec 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Problem

You see error code D000-0185 or the following message when you’re trying to download an update:

Can't download the update. To test your connection, open System Settings and select Network Settings, Test Xbox Live Connection.

If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support

This may mean that a storage device (memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update.

Solution

To resolve this problem, follow these steps:

Turn off your console.

Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drive, or internal hard drive from the Xbox 360 console. Learn how to remove the hard drive.

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive

Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

Turn on the console.

Try updating the console again.

If you still experience the problem, contact Xbox Support by clicking the “Contact us” link at the bottom of this page.

onyxishere, Dec 21, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't access 'The Evil Within' as update download won't complete - Similar Threads - Can't access 'The

2. Não consigo acessar o xbox live[Translation-I can't access xbox live.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo acessar o xbox live[Translation-I can't access xbox live.]: Eu jogo em xbox 360 e não estou conseguindo acessar o xbox live em um perfil específico e também não lembro o email e senha da minha conta, como eu faço para trocar de email e senha? e, também,...
  3. Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...

in XboX Insiders
    Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...: Level 12, 3 years, 9 months, 44 quests, 54 surveys and 2 reports later and I'm still stuck in beta with never having an option to enter alpha. I'm part of all available previews on Xbox and...
  4. I can't access my account because I've to check my age on Korean site(Xbox).

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my account because I've to check my age on Korean site(Xbox).: 누군가가 나를 도울 수 있습니까? 실수로 내 위치를 변경 (나는 한국에 거주하지 않습니다) 나는 내 나이를 확인하기 위해 한국어 "Ipin"이 없기 때문에 내 계 에 액세스 수 없습니다! 발, 나는 누군가가 그와 함께 나를 도와 경우 감사하게 것입니다 Can someone help me? I accidentally changed my...
  5. Can't access to any pages except Beta.xbox.support.com

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access to any pages except Beta.xbox.support.com: So here is the problem When I try to press the Xbox Profile setting in other to change my profile of Xbox live and Privacy setting but instead of getting to that page I got into...
  6. Can't recover password, no longer have access to e-mail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't recover password, no longer have access to e-mail: My problem is pretty simple, but I am finding the solution to be impossible. I first made my XBOX account in college, using my college e-mail and my telephone from that era. My XBOX account has...
  7. Can't access or delete games from a previous Windows installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access or delete games from a previous Windows installation: I recently got a new C drive, so I did a fresh install of Windows. I previously had Gears 4 and 5 (and some other stuff) installed on a second drive, but now they don't show as installed. (I have...
  8. No puedo acceder a mi cuenta en la App de Xbox y Minecraft móvil[Translation-I can't access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo acceder a mi cuenta en la App de Xbox y Minecraft móvil[Translation-I can't access...: Mi celular es uno de formato andorid, y desde ayer, no me ha dejado entrar a la app y a minecraft. [Translation-My cell phone is one of andorid format, and since yesterday, it has not let me into...
  9. 계정 액세스 할 수 없습니다 마인크래프트 못하고있습니다 답답해요[Translation-I can't access my account minecraft is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    계정 액세스 할 수 없습니다 마인크래프트 못하고있습니다 답답해요[Translation-I can't access my account minecraft is...: 마인크래프트 하 다가 액세스 하 다가 계 보 바꿔야해서 바꾸 니까 기존연락처 장되었어서 코드번호 못받 30일 후에 게임하게 생김 xbox 에서 마이크로소프트 로그인이 안됩니다 계 보안을 지울 문의하였었 답변의 도움대로 해보았으나 보안 거는 안되 기다 야 하는상황입니다 너무 답답하네요 도와주세요 [Translation-I tried to change...
  10. Can't Access Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access Privacy Settings: Everytime I try and open my xbox settings I get redirected to the page https://beta.support.xbox.com/...I have had this issue quite literally since the day I got my xbox account and I can't figure...