Cant access the privacy and online safety for my account

Discus and support Cant access the privacy and online safety for my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to change my privacy and online safety settings in xbox.com, but it keeps redirecting me to the help page and not the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Levnahuk24, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Levnahuk24
    Levnahuk24 Guest

Hello,

I have been trying to change my privacy and online safety settings in xbox.com, but it keeps redirecting me to the help page and not the settings. I already tried for so many times. Please help me fix this. Tq

:)

Levnahuk24, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Immortal Human Win User

Online status Unknown

nope I cant access the privacy setting online safety on the xbox. on the web, i dont see the child or adult for privacy. why is my account online status unknown on the xbox?
  3. onyxishere Win User

Childs Xbox 360 Online settings

4. FearedNightmare Win User

Cant play Evolve MP but can play other games

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

game download

6. Miss Ermine Win User

Paramètres de confidentialité et de sécurité en ligne - Impossible d'y accéder...

Thema:

1. Cant access the privacy and online safety for my account - Similar Threads - Cant access privacy

2. Cant access xbox live on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access xbox live on my xbox 360: i just started to use my xbox 360 again but i can not use my old account on it for some reason so i created a new microsoft account and downloaded it to use on my xbox 360. when i log in the...
  3. Cant properly access Internet on XBOX Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant properly access Internet on XBOX Series X: So basically i cannot properly connect to my internet on my Series X (wired connection) have done a few tests and the system says its connected and i am getting expected speeds, but the home...
  4. I have game pass ultimate on xbox1 but cant access EA play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate on xbox1 but cant access EA play: I have game pass ultimate on Xbox 1 but cant access EA pl ay 355f334e-af1f-4870-8130-cbdff2b84c3d
  5. cant access acount cause of pin

in XBoX on Windows
    cant access acount cause of pin: ive set a pin on my xbox and i cant remember it and i know all the information but i dont have the recovery options available Moved from: Outlook.com/ Security, privacy, and accounts / Other...
  6. Im an ambassador and i cant access forums

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im an ambassador and i cant access forums: Im an xbox ambassador and i cant access forums 12177f0c-6472-4e36-aeee-32a28d25c00e
  7. Cant access games on external storage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games on external storage: Hi, Have 1TB external storage on xbox1. Games were flitting between this and the internal storage. Internal storage is now at 99%. External storage is now no longer recognised on xbox storage...
  8. I cant find the full game only the early access version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find the full game only the early access version: Hey there! I have been playing fifa 21 since the day it came out, but yesterday i couldnt get in, it said that i have no more miniutes left to play on the early access, but the thing is that i...
  9. I cant change my privacy settings / cannot access them

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my privacy settings / cannot access them: I am trying to play in a Minecraft realm but when I try to accept the invite, the game says that i need to update my privacy settings in order to play online. However, every link I press to get to...
  10. I want to change my privacy and online safety settings but I cant access to my xbox settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my privacy and online safety settings but I cant access to my xbox settings: I just can't access to accounts.xbox.com , it keeps teleporting me back to beta.support.xbox.com . a1d54bc1-ead8-494b-8036-23c9b3ead557