Can’t access the Reach flighting program

Discus and support Can’t access the Reach flighting program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I received the email and have done as instructed, uninstalled old MCC insider builds, uninstalled and reinstalled Insider Hub, and hard reset my Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BongoPanda, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Can’t access the Reach flighting program

I received the email and have done as instructed, uninstalled old MCC insider builds, uninstalled and reinstalled Insider Hub, and hard reset my Xbox numerous times. The new flighting option just won’t appear in the Hub. Anyone know a fix? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/BongoPanda
    [link] [comments]

/u/BongoPanda, Oct 5, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

What flight sims are available for Xbox one right now and is there a release date for MS Flight Sim 2020?

Hi Morrgs,

The only mention is its coming in 2020. No specific release date has been announced as of yet.

Why not sign up to the Flight Simulator Insider Program, I have quoted from the website below on what the Insider program is all about for Flight Simulator
    as I cant explain it better than it already has been :)

”Do you share our passion for flight? Are you interested in working directly with us to deliver the next generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator? The Insider Program is for you! Join your fellow aviation enthusiasts to get exclusive behind-the-scenes
    updates from developers and partners, gain access to preview builds, and advanced content updates before the general public. Best of all, you’ll become part of the Microsoft Flight Simulator team responsible for providing feedback and recommendations critical
    to helping deliver the very best experience! You, matter.”

Aldo an Insider Program FAQ for Flight Simulator.

Hope this helps :)
  3. TurboTim1995 Win User

About Microsoft flight simulator 2020

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox Forums.

Currently, you can sign up for the Windows insider program and select the previews you would like to have. At the moment it is not possible (yet) to download Microsoft Flight Simulator. The best thing to do is to keep an eye out on their socials to get informed
    about flights and tests.
  4. L Dubs89 Win User

Unable to create an Xbox profile

5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator

Not sure exactly, just guessing here. Possibly the next episode of Inside Xbox, at Gamescom in August, or at XO19 in November.

All I know at the moment is people can sign up to be an Insider now for early access.

https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-insider-program-is-here-sign-up-now-for-early-access/
  6. Sagaroth Win User

About Microsoft flight simulator 2020

Thema:

Can’t access the Reach flighting program

1. Can’t access the Reach flighting program - Similar Threads - Can’t access Reach

2. Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access: I bought an Xbox 360 S from Goodwill and I haven’t got to test it due to a power outage. I turned on the console and wiped the HDD and transferred my data from my original 360. To my surprise,...
  3. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t access games and store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access games and store: Recently I changed the email for my xbox account, and now whenever I try to access a game it doesn’t work. It also says I may need to reinstall or buy the game even though I’ve already bought and...
  5. Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app: Whenever i try to access my messages i get an error saying “live updates not available” i’ve tried reinstalling the app multiple times to see if that would fix the problem as well as signing out...
  6. Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings: I tried to call MS but after 1 hour of resetting the xbox twice the issue is not fixed from xbox under settings i cannot load family settings, i want to change my kids permissions. I receive a...
  7. Can’t Access Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Access Game: I few years ago I bought Ark Survival Evolved on an old account. Not too long after i bought the game i ended up deleting that account and creating a new one. I have always been able to play the...
  8. My son can’t get online access to his Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t get online access to his Account.: My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other...
  9. No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live: Hi all, i have been locked out of my other account and have no way of getting it back and now i am stucking paying a montly subscription for xbox. please help me cancel it!...
  10. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu: I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on? b48796c5-f846-42bc-a131-59b250ced735