Can’t access Xbox live Is my OneX a brick now?

Discus and support Can’t access Xbox live Is my OneX a brick now? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im playing on a xbox one x. This code is for an xbox 360 from what the error code look up says. Ive call support theyve walked me through everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigWyrmmm, Oct 3, 2018.

1. BigWyrmmm
    BigWyrmmm Guest

Im playing on a xbox one x. This code is for an xbox 360 from what the error code look up says. Ive call support theyve walked me through everything along with me trying things ive found on the internet.
    Can’t access Xbox live Is my OneX a brick now? [​IMG]

:)

BigWyrmmm, Oct 3, 2018
  2. buddyrees
    buddyrees Guest
    my xbox onex

my xbox onex I turn it on and it turned itself back off also clicking noise coming from the xbox onex

buddyrees, Oct 3, 2018
  3. PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH XBOX POWER SUPPLY

My Xbox power brick has a problem with restarting. I’m trying to update my Xbox and every time my Xbox tries to restart, the lights on the supply turn from white to orange to turning off seconds later. This happens everytime I try to restart, and it’s irritating
    knowing I have an Xbox Gold Account in place that I can’t access because, well, if I don’t update it, I can’t go online.

PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS ASAP

chrisrockz2005, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Can’t access Xbox live Is my OneX a brick now?

Hi, sorry to hear of your issue. Have you tried power cycling the console (press & hold power button until it turns off, wait 10 secs, and turn back on), at the same time turn off your internet equipment too, then turn both your internet on first, then
    your Xbox, and try updating the console again.

StuartATrueRed, Oct 3, 2018
  5. skylaar
    skylaar Guest
    skylaar, Oct 3, 2018
  6. BigWyrmmm
    BigWyrmmm Guest
    Yes i tried power cycling my console. Havent cycled my internet since itd working fine.

BigWyrmmm, Oct 3, 2018
  7. Ok try doing a factory reset, keeping all games & apps.

1. Whilst the console is on, press and hold the power button till fully off.

2. Press and hold both the eject and bind button.

3. Press the power button keep held (along with eject and bind) till you hear a second power up chime.

4. From the troubleshoot menu sdlect the reset option keeping all games and apps.

5. Follow any on screen prompts

Njal the Blue, Oct 3, 2018
  8. BigWyrmmm
    BigWyrmmm Guest

I did that as well still getting the error. Even tried updating on my xbox one S and orginal xbox one. They all get the same error. My internet has been reset and is working perfectly. Im thinking its something on xbox side.

BigWyrmmm, Oct 3, 2018
  9. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    Hey Big!

Thanks for letting us know about this persisting issue, I recommend attempting a factory reset again but this time select the option to
    "Reset and remove everything". Here is a link to those steps:

Factory Reset

If this does not resolve the issue, try out
    updating the console offline

I hope this information helps, thanks again!

XBF Ezra G, Nov 3, 2018
  10. Njal the Blue Win User

Ok try doing a factory reset, keeping all games & apps.

3. Press the power button keep held (along with eject and bind) till you hear a second power up chime.

4. From the troubleshoot menu sdlect the reset option keeping all games and apps.

11. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hey Big!

Thanks for letting us know about this persisting issue, I recommend attempting a factory reset again but this time select the option to
    "Reset and remove everything". Here is a link to those steps:

Factory Reset

If this does not resolve the issue, try out
    updating the console offline

I hope this information helps, thanks again!
  12. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, sorry to hear of your issue. Have you tried power cycling the console (press & hold power button until it turns off, wait 10 secs, and turn back on), at the same time turn off your internet equipment too, then turn both your internet on first, then
    your Xbox, and try updating the console again.
  13. skylaar Win User

14. BigWyrmmm Win User

Ok try doing a factory reset, keeping all games & apps.

I did that as well still getting the error. Even tried updating on my xbox one S and orginal xbox one. They all get the same error. My internet has been reset and is working perfectly. Im thinking its something on xbox side.
Thema:

1. Can’t access Xbox live Is my OneX a brick now? - Similar Threads - Can’t access live

2. Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app: Whenever i try to access my messages i get an error saying “live updates not available” i’ve tried reinstalling the app multiple times to see if that would fix the problem as well as signing out...
  3. Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings: I tried to call MS but after 1 hour of resetting the xbox twice the issue is not fixed from xbox under settings i cannot load family settings, i want to change my kids permissions. I receive a...
  4. Can’t Access Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Access Game: I few years ago I bought Ark Survival Evolved on an old account. Not too long after i bought the game i ended up deleting that account and creating a new one. I have always been able to play the...
  5. My son can’t get online access to his Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t get online access to his Account.: My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other...
  6. No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live: Hi all, i have been locked out of my other account and have no way of getting it back and now i am stucking paying a montly subscription for xbox. please help me cancel it!...
  7. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu: I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on? b48796c5-f846-42bc-a131-59b250ced735
  8. Can’t access my Xbox account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t access my Xbox account: When I try to log into 3rd party apps (such as the one for RDR2) its says there’s an authentication error and: We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and...
  9. Can’t access Xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access Xbox live subscription: our Xbox live subscription expires in April 2019 and suddenly this morning it says your account does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality....
  10. Can’t access Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access Xbox live: Hi, I’ve recently purchased Xbox live gold for my son on his Xbox one ( 12 months ). Every time he tries to to play with his friends it says he must purchase Xbox live gold. When I go to...