Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased

Discus and support Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox is connected to my internet but is saying im imimt on xbox live. Its not letting me access any of my purchases either.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DullBoy, Jun 30, 2020.

1. DullBoy
    DullBoy Guest

My xbox is connected to my internet but is saying im imimt on xbox live. Its not letting me access any of my purchases either.

:)

DullBoy, Jun 30, 2020
  2. DullBoy Win User

I did that and my xbox starting working again briefly and then went back ti being nessed up about 15 minutes later
  3. Chase860 Win User

also never forget to check your internet status as well. Sometimes a simple internet restart can fix a lot of issues
  4. Smiley Magician Win User

🤔 You're Xbox Live subscription is current? Other than that you are going to have to contact Microsoft support. Only they can diagnose and fix a problem like this. Sorry, I couldn't help. Hope you figure it out.
  5. DullBoy Win User

Okay ill contact them thank you for your help.
  6. AridLizard Win User

I did that and my xbox starting working again briefly and then went back ti being nessed up about 15 minutes later
    if that worked temporarily then it would be worth contacting your ISP to see if there are any problems there
Thema:

1. Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased - Similar Threads - Can't accesses live

2. I can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my Xbox Live account: I just created an Xbox Live account, when I go to the profile, it opens a screen called "Security" that asks for my email and my password, I put both and opens another screen for "Remember...
  3. I can't access my Xbox Live profile or my Personal Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Xbox Live profile or my Personal Settings: When I open my Xbox Live account I get sent to the Family and Online Safety page, if I try to access the Xbox settings it sends me to the same page! I have recently left my Microsoft Family group...
  4. Não consigo acessar o xbox live[Translation-I can't access xbox live.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo acessar o xbox live[Translation-I can't access xbox live.]: Eu jogo em xbox 360 e não estou conseguindo acessar o xbox live em um perfil específico e também não lembro o email e senha da minha conta, como eu faço para trocar de email e senha? e, também,...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...
  6. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC: Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account? Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't access my DLC. I can play Fable 3 perfectly...
  7. I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...: I changed my primary email on my microsoft account by making my gmail the primary email, then removed the email i created for microsoft all together. And now, whenever I try and play a game or use...
  8. nao consigo acesssar xbox.live pelo meu xbox [I can't access Xbox. Live by my Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    nao consigo acesssar xbox.live pelo meu xbox [I can't access Xbox. Live by my Xbox]: bom dia alguem poderia me ajudar esta dando senha errada so que eu acesso pelo noutbook normalmente [Translation - Good morning someone could help me this giving wrong password so I access by...
  9. Can't access games bought online with xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access games bought online with xbox live: I bought a 2nd xbox for my youngest son, I'm logged on, and it says I've got an xbox live gold subscription, but when I try to play an installed game that was bought online it says I need an xbox...
  10. Error 0x80a10400 can't access my account on xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x80a10400 can't access my account on xbox live: its been over 48 hours no fix , trouble shooting leads no where i and many of my friends tried it already i talkd to tech support tweeted and nothing no one is hearing us am sooooooooo angry and...