cant accses the auction house on forza horizon 4!

Discus and support cant accses the auction house on forza horizon 4! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello guys, so I bought Forza Horizon 4 on PC but i cant acces the Auction house. The Letters arent Highlighted like the others and i cant open it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Morrescooter, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Morrescooter
    Morrescooter Guest

Hello guys,

so I bought Forza Horizon 4 on PC but i cant acces the Auction house. The Letters arent Highlighted like the others and i cant open it.

Also with the feature Find new Tunes it tells me "this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live Parental control settings" but my account is an solo account not linked to any other one.

Help will be appreciated.

:)

Morrescooter, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Morrescooter Win User

can you help me to fix this or maybe give me a guide to make it work?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

That has been a known issue for a quite a while now that seems like Playground Games has yet to address. Right around launch time people were reporting that they were getting the same errors on PC when trying to download anything like tunes, skins, or go
    into the auction house even though they have adult accounts and are not in any sort of Family group. This also seems to be the only game being reported having these restrictions on adult accounts and it seems to only be affecting FH4 on PC.

Since this seems to be a game specific issue I recommend trying to get a hold of Forza Support or post on their forums to get more feedback:

I hope this helps!
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ford XB GT falcon

Is that in Forza Horizon 4 ? Seems that car is only available as a wheelspin prize, hence the large price on the auction house.
  5. BigB EC Win User

forza 2 auction house

My guess is that the servers are just dead seeing as most people have moved on to Forza 3 then to 4 and now to horizon. Not sure if you can see your auctions in the auction house unless your looking at the my auctions tab.
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hiya, Kevin!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing an issue with accessing the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. If you're able to get to the Horizon Site you should be able to access the auction house thru there.
    If you're unable to access the auction house then I strongly recommend posting on the
    Forza Forums about the issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue. Please let us know!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. cant accses the auction house on forza horizon 4! - Similar Threads - cant accses auction

2. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  3. I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings: all it does is lead me to the page telling you how to do it, then when I click on the link there saying I can change my settings by going there, it just leads me back to the same page... I want to...
  4. Cant start a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start a game: I cant start any game on my xbox ec5bce26-ee86-4634-b19d-f75f27c3828d
  5. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  6. Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live: Hi there, hoping someone can help me. My son received a voucher for xbox live but where you scratch off the code it is damaged and you cant read it. Is there a way that we can get a new code?...
  7. cant get past mtu

in XboX Networking Hardware
    cant get past mtu: cant get past mtu how to find it Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select Settings. Select All Settings. Select Network. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the...
  8. Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website: I got an enforcement on my account a couple days ago and I'm unable to submit a case review because the ban doesnt even show up on the website. I only see a previously completed suspension in...
  9. Cant Get Back Into Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Get Back Into Account: So I used to own an XBOX a few years back that I sold. I have recently decided that I would like to purchase one again. I tried to log back into my account but could not remember the password, I...
  10. I cant accses/update my xbox with the new released update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant accses/update my xbox with the new released update.: Hi my name is James I can't update my xbox with the recently new which was released for the preview members. I'm aware that my friends that are preview members already have this but i do not. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant.unlock auction house in forza 4

2. forza horizon 4 cant auction

3. when do you unlock the auction house in forza horizon 4

4. cant access auction house forza horizon,
  5. how to get auction house in forza 4,
  6. forza horizon 4 cant access auction house