cant accses the auction house on forza horizon 4!

Discus and support cant accses the auction house on forza horizon 4! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello guys, so I bought Forza Horizon 4 on PC but i cant acces the Auction house. The Letters arent Highlighted like the others and i cant open it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Morrescooter, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Morrescooter
    Morrescooter Guest

Hello guys,

so I bought Forza Horizon 4 on PC but i cant acces the Auction house. The Letters arent Highlighted like the others and i cant open it.

Also with the feature Find new Tunes it tells me "this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live Parental control settings" but my account is an solo account not linked to any other one.

Help will be appreciated.

:)

Morrescooter, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Morrescooter Win User

can you help me to fix this or maybe give me a guide to make it work?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

That has been a known issue for a quite a while now that seems like Playground Games has yet to address. Right around launch time people were reporting that they were getting the same errors on PC when trying to download anything like tunes, skins, or go
    into the auction house even though they have adult accounts and are not in any sort of Family group. This also seems to be the only game being reported having these restrictions on adult accounts and it seems to only be affecting FH4 on PC.

Since this seems to be a game specific issue I recommend trying to get a hold of Forza Support or post on their forums to get more feedback:

I hope this helps!
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ford XB GT falcon

Is that in Forza Horizon 4 ? Seems that car is only available as a wheelspin prize, hence the large price on the auction house.
  5. BigB EC Win User

forza 2 auction house

My guess is that the servers are just dead seeing as most people have moved on to Forza 3 then to 4 and now to horizon. Not sure if you can see your auctions in the auction house unless your looking at the my auctions tab.
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hiya, Kevin!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing an issue with accessing the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. If you're able to get to the Horizon Site you should be able to access the auction house thru there.
    If you're unable to access the auction house then I strongly recommend posting on the
    Forza Forums about the issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue. Please let us know!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. cant accses the auction house on forza horizon 4! - Similar Threads - cant accses auction

2. Cant buy 360 for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy 360 for xbox one: Whenever i try to buy a 360 game for my xbox one, either on the console or on pc, it tells me i have no valid payment options. the price is shown in £ even though my card and account are...
  3. Cant download Black Ops 2 on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download Black Ops 2 on xbox one: I have hard reset my Xbox one and is on the most recent update however when I put in my disc to download black ops 2 nothing happens, the Xbox doesn't make a noise or even try to read the disc, I...
  4. Cant connect xbox to laptop with ip in xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect xbox to laptop with ip in xbox app: I have the exact ip adress of my console, and when i type it in to wirelessly connect, it says cannot find xbox with that ip, and i need help. (I dont have a tv with me so i cant connect to the...
  5. I cant send messages from the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant send messages from the xbox app: I know the way to fix it but.. Problem. I dont have a phone number. ed2bf070-6bf9-4b4b-86f6-14436aa1c390
  6. cant find list of xbox 360 games iown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant find list of xbox 360 games iown: by going to account.xbox.com and then going my games and it used to bring you to a page that list all of the games you own sorted by xbox one, xbox 360 and pc but now am not able to browse my xbox...
  7. goat simulator on windows 10 takes ages to load and gameplay is that slow i cant play it

in XBoX on Windows
    goat simulator on windows 10 takes ages to load and gameplay is that slow i cant play it: on goat simulator for windows 10 it takes ages for it to load up and the gameplay itself is slow it makes it hard to control the goat any help only played it for 10 minutes...
  8. Cant open netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open netflix: Tried opening the netflix app and it just keeps freezing in the start up page and after a few seconds a message shows up saying "Sorry, looks like our services isn't working right. To check Xbox...
  9. Error 0xCFFFF82E, I cant sign in and I’ve turned my Xbox off and back on twice and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0xCFFFF82E, I cant sign in and I’ve turned my Xbox off and back on twice and it’s...: Error 0xCFFFF82E, I cant sign in and I’ve turned my Xbox off and back on twice and it’s still giving me this code. Gamer tag is 257f7541-a0f6-4b8a-b74b-07619c0fb77f
  10. I cant accses/update my xbox with the new released update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant accses/update my xbox with the new released update.: Hi my name is James I can't update my xbox with the recently new which was released for the preview members. I'm aware that my friends that are preview members already have this but i do not. I...