Can't add a friend

Discus and support Can't add a friend in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I can't add a friend to my Xbox account because there's no way to search for a particular gamertag. How do I do that? The Xbox experience absolutely... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jorick23, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Jorick23
    Jorick23 Guest

Can't add a friend

I can't add a friend to my Xbox account because there's no way to search for a particular gamertag. How do I do that?

The Xbox experience absolutely sucks. I can't do simple things like create an account, add friends, or even leave a voice chat!

:)

Jorick23, Oct 15, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can't add friends

And what ratio do you have between "Friends" and "Followers"? If you add to much people and this ratio too big you cannot add more and will freeze your friends list.
  3. Pandasaur cx Win User

Can't add friends

I believe that the max number of friends you can have on your list is 1,000.
  4. Ads_101 Win User

Can't add friends!

Well. I have the Xbox app on a computar. I want to play mincraft with my friend
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

can't add friends

Does an error message appear when you try and add them as a friend?
  6. CRIPTECT SHARP Win User

Can't add friends

Did you tried to power cycle your console? You can find all info of how to do it here: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If doesnt work, you still can delete and re add the profile.
    Not sure why this would work since as i said, it's also affected on the xbox website and app but i tried it anyway. Safe to say, nothing's changed
Thema:

Can't add a friend

1. Can't add a friend - Similar Threads - Can't add friend

2. nao consigo adicionar um amigo para jogar x box one s[Translation-i can't add a friend to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    nao consigo adicionar um amigo para jogar x box one s[Translation-i can't add a friend to...: boa tarde. Comprei um x box one s recentemente, e quando meu filho foi adicionar um amigo para jogar fortnite, nao conseguiu. colocamos ele como convidado, mas ao entrar no jogo, diz que o...
  3. Não consigo adicionar amigos [Mod Translation - I can't add friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo adicionar amigos [Mod Translation - I can't add friends]: Xbox n ta ta deixando eu achar o nick de ninguém [Mod Translation - Xbox not letting me find no one's name] 899b034b-9742-469b-a037-e59516aab235
  4. Lägga till vän men det går inte [Add friend but can't]

in XBoX on Windows
    Lägga till vän men det går inte [Add friend but can't]: Hejsan! Det är så att jag vill lägga till mina vänner på Xbox (PC) och det går inte pga sekretessinställningar på mitt konto som tydligen min pappa måste typ ändra fast vi hittar inte vart man kan...
  5. Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment...": I'm trying to add friends on Xbox Live, but getting nowhere. On the console, I can find the person and click add, but I just get a message saying: "Sorry, we are unable to save your changes at...
  6. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  7. Can't add friends even after changing privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends even after changing privacy settings: This is reallt starting to annoy me , i changed privacy settings for communication and multiplayer , and had it set to friends and it was fine for a while so id add people that i wanted ti be able...
  8. Meu amigo não consegue me adicionar no minecraft pra P4S[Translation-My friend can't add me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Meu amigo não consegue me adicionar no minecraft pra P4S[Translation-My friend can't add me...: Ele tenta me adicionar mas não acontece nada. Ele joga no PS4 é eu no Xbox one mas ele não consegue me adicionar pra a gente poder jogar juntos [Translation-He tries to add me but nothing...
  9. Can't add friends!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends!: Me and my father are trying to add friends but i cannot. any way i can fix that? it wont let me add any friends at all. 2a9136fc-8a3d-45b9-bbd2-7bd3a9ef1654
  10. can't add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't add friends: I just set up my two sons with Microsoft accounts so that they could friend each other and play Minecraft on different devices. Unfortunately, only one son is able to add the other as a friend....