Can't add a friend.

Discus and support Can't add a friend. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created a xbox account today to play minecraft pe with my friends but i cant' add anyone. When i try to add a friend a message appears saying my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ruben834, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Ruben834
    Ruben834 Guest

Can't add a friend.

I created a xbox account today to play minecraft pe with my friends but i cant' add anyone. When i try to add a friend a message appears saying my privacy settings are preventing me from accessing this feature. Need help, does anyone know how can i fix
    it?

:)

Ruben834, Apr 19, 2020
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can't add friends

And what ratio do you have between "Friends" and "Followers"? If you add to much people and this ratio too big you cannot add more and will freeze your friends list.
  3. Pandasaur cx Win User

Can't add friends

I believe that the max number of friends you can have on your list is 1,000.
  4. Ads_101 Win User

Can't add friends!

Well. I have the Xbox app on a computar. I want to play mincraft with my friend
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

can't add friends

Does an error message appear when you try and add them as a friend?
  6. CRIPTECT SHARP Win User

Can't add friends

Did you tried to power cycle your console? You can find all info of how to do it here: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If doesnt work, you still can delete and re add the profile.
    Not sure why this would work since as i said, it's also affected on the xbox website and app but i tried it anyway. Safe to say, nothing's changed
Thema:

Can't add a friend.

1. Can't add a friend. - Similar Threads - Can't add friend

2. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  3. Can't add friends even after changing privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends even after changing privacy settings: This is reallt starting to annoy me , i changed privacy settings for communication and multiplayer , and had it set to friends and it was fine for a while so id add people that i wanted ti be able...
  4. Meu amigo não consegue me adicionar no minecraft pra P4S[Translation-My friend can't add me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Meu amigo não consegue me adicionar no minecraft pra P4S[Translation-My friend can't add me...: Ele tenta me adicionar mas não acontece nada. Ele joga no PS4 é eu no Xbox one mas ele não consegue me adicionar pra a gente poder jogar juntos [Translation-He tries to add me but nothing...
  5. Can't add friends!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends!: Me and my father are trying to add friends but i cannot. any way i can fix that? it wont let me add any friends at all. 2a9136fc-8a3d-45b9-bbd2-7bd3a9ef1654
  6. can't add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't add friends: I just set up my two sons with Microsoft accounts so that they could friend each other and play Minecraft on different devices. Unfortunately, only one son is able to add the other as a friend....
  7. My child can't add friends on minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can't add friends on minecraft pe: Why can't my son add friends on minecraft pe? 21657e9d-caf5-48f8-a0e3-e9b1c91562e3
  8. Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.: All settings have been changed, but still does not work. Please help. 5b12433a-7b28-4fb3-9892-a5382823039d
  9. Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.: Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account. ab2335b3-1736-4159-bfbe-f186aaf3b380
  10. Can't add friends from a child account due to server error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add friends from a child account due to server error: Hello, I have one child account in my Family setup, and that child account is unable to add XBox live friends. Specifically when the child account is signed in and viewing a profile at...