Can't add a Parent account to my Xbox One

Discus and support Can't add a Parent account to my Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yeah, so recently I was trying to play Saints row IV however it said my account was a Child accounts so I added my dads account and tried to make it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vinder1337, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Vinder1337
    Vinder1337 Guest

Yeah, so recently I was trying to play Saints row IV however it said my account was a Child accounts so I added my dads account and tried to make it parent so I could change the settings however, when I try to add the account I get a message like this

Try that Again

There was a problem. Please try adding that person again.

And i've tried adding it multiple times, and I even googled the issue but no result was helpful.

So how would I go about fixing this?

:)

Vinder1337, Nov 22, 2020
  2. KawaiiGirlJapan Win User

Xbox

I recently got an Xbox One X.

I'm 17. But whenever I try create an avatars, watch YouTube or even Netflix, it says i have to add a parent account. I don't get why I need to.

However i did try to add a parent account, but somehow, all it does is create another account on my xbox. And still asks for a parent account.

How can I get rid of this parent stuff?
    Hello im responding in reference to your situation. The problem of the parent profile is that you can add multiple parent accounts. But one is gonna be controlled by your first account.
  3. JohanSmit6 Win User

Changing to parent account

It says i need a parent account to change my child account to a parent account but i dont have a parent account and it wont let me add one.
  4. BeetAhFone Win User

Content Restricted All of a Sudden

More information: On my parents account (not sure for others here and soz for the spam by me) it shows me as having no if not little restrictions. I double checked it. I even changed it back and forth. That was on the 360. Back on the xbox One on the other
    hand, I still can't play the same games I did and also my parents account is different from 360 to ONE so it would be very difficult to add.
  5. LilPepple Win User

Minecraft not recognizing Microsoft balance

I have $10.87 in my Microsoft account. I try to buy $5.99 Minecoins through Minecraft on Xbox One and it sends it to my parent for permission. When my parent approves, it tells them they have to add money to my account.
  6. LilPepple Win User

Minecraft not recognizing Microsoft balance

I have $10.87 in my Microsoft account. I try to buy $5.99 Minecoins through Minecraft on Xbox One and it sends it to my parent for permission. When my parent approves, it tells them they have to add money to my account.
Thema:

1. Can't add a Parent account to my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't add Parent

2. I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account: I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account what do I do. a5b13cd6-1fb4-40cb-8aea-14f3dad6b9f8
  3. Can't join / add friends or sign into Xbox website.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join / add friends or sign into Xbox website.: I just got Halo MCC on Steam (I don't own an XBox) and want to join my friend who plays on Xbox, cross platform. I've linked my Steam account. I've gotten the Xbox windows app and tried to friend...
  4. Can't add account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add account on Xbox Series X: So I was having issues in the Xbox store on my console. It just simply wasn't loading any games. A suggestion I found in the forums was to do a reset. Well, I did that and now when I finish...
  5. Can't add my account again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my account again: My xbox wont let me add my account back onto my xbox. I've tried all the previous solutions but I still can't add my account... It just load and takes me back to where I started. Please help me...
  6. Can't sign in or add accounts to my xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in or add accounts to my xbox.: Is anyone else still having a problem where you can't sign in? Where it says you'll need internet do this? Because I am, I try and sign in won't let me. I check my internet says it's good, soo I...
  7. Can't Add a Payment Method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Add a Payment Method: Hi All, I am trying to add a payment method to my Microsoft account and it's not working. Does anyone know how long the system will be down? I'm trying to purchase a game on Live. Thanks!...
  8. xbox series x, can't "add new"

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x, can't "add new": I just got my series x and have had problems from the moment I plugged it in and turned it on. It would give me an error every time I tried doing the initial update, eventually leading me to have...
  9. Não consigo instalar complemento pelo game pass[Can't install add-on through game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo instalar complemento pelo game pass[Can't install add-on through game pass]: Baixei o The Elders Scrolls Online pelo game pass, porém não consigo instalar o complemento de Morrowind. Já limpei cachê, tirei o jogo e instalei de novo mas não adiantou. Meu console está...
  10. Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?: My account says I'm in Canada under "Region" but I can't use my Credit Card for anything. Every time I try, it locks the region as United States and greys it out so I can't click on it to change...