Can't add account to Xbox One

Discus and support Can't add account to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi the other day i was having issues logging into my xbox account so my solution was just to remove the account and add it back BUT now when i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by roddgy, Aug 29, 2019.

1. roddgy
    roddgy Guest

Hi the other day i was having issues logging into my xbox account so my solution was just to remove the account and add it back BUT now when i try to add it back it won't let me. What happens is when i click "+ Add
    new" a loading screen pops up for about a second and then goes away, comes back for about 5 seconds and then just goes away and puts me back where i was. I don't get an error code or anything so i can't identify the issue. I tried to factory reset the xbox,
    without deleting games and apps and the same thing happened. Then I backed everything onto an external hard drive and reset competely to factory settings, deleting everything from the xbox. The same thing keeps happening. I can't sign-in, add a new account
    or do anything. Xbox is currently completely useless. Anyone have any ideas on how I may be able to fix this?

:)

roddgy, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't add account to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't add account

2. Can't add account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add account.: Did a factory reset now I can't add an account. During set up it had a loading wheel for a few minutes then said to recover account at the dashboard. Well, at the dash it shows a loading wheel...
  3. I can't add my account back!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add my account back!!: Hello, I was having a very hard time signing in to my account. Normally when I turn my Xbox on it automatically signs me in, but recently when I turn it on it is not signed into anyone. When I...
  4. Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.: Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account. ab2335b3-1736-4159-bfbe-f186aaf3b380
  5. Xbox One X can't add account or sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X can't add account or sign in: Just bought an Xbox one X and i cannot sign into my account When i try to ''add new'' for my profile get a circle like loading and then just takes me back to the ''add new'' promt There is no...
  6. I can't add my account back!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add my account back!!!: I was getting error code 0x80a4001a. The suggestion I received was remove my account and then add it back.I remove the account and was attempting to add it back but everytime I put in my username...
  7. Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.: I just bought a new One X Gears 5 bundle and after hooking it up and setting it up, it won't let me add an account. It doesn't give an error code at all. A screen pops up with a spinning wheel, it...
  8. Can't add friends from a child account due to server error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add friends from a child account due to server error: Hello, I have one child account in my Family setup, and that child account is unable to add XBox live friends. Specifically when the child account is signed in and viewing a profile at...
  9. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!: So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would spin a couple times, and then go back to the...
  10. Can't add accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add accounts: Can't sign in or add account beta preview submitted by /u/2Hitman4 [link] [comments]