Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

Discus and support Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinGallagher8, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would spin a couple times, and then go back to the 'choose which account' screen. I've hard restarted and
    reset the xbox back to factory settings but it did not solve the problem. When I first start the console after a factory reset, I'll get to the point where I sign into an account and it'll briefly load, and then tell me I have to sign in later and continues
    with other first startup things. When I get to the dashboard and try to add an account, it'll pause, and then bring me back to the 'add an account' screen without ever actually signing me in or adding my account. If someone has any other troubleshooting
    steps that would be amazing!

:)

KevinGallagher8, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

1. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help! - Similar Threads - Can't add account

2. Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.: I just bought a new One X Gears 5 bundle and after hooking it up and setting it up, it won't let me add an account. It doesn't give an error code at all. A screen pops up with a spinning wheel, it...
  3. Can't add friends from a child account due to server error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add friends from a child account due to server error: Hello, I have one child account in my Family setup, and that child account is unable to add XBox live friends. Specifically when the child account is signed in and viewing a profile at...
  4. Can't add accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add accounts: Can't sign in or add account beta preview submitted by /u/2Hitman4 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't add my account to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my account to xbox: Cant add my account to xbox 9eb75493-f947-40e0-bdfb-d118134843db
  6. Can't add funds to family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to family account: I want to add money from my credit card to my child's account since Microsoft doesn't allow his Xbox gift card he received for his birthday to be added to his account. I tried to add money and I...
  7. Can't add account to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add account to Xbox One: Hi the other day i was having issues logging into my xbox account so my solution was just to remove the account and add it back BUT now when i try to add it back it won't let me. What happens is...
  8. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in...
  9. I can't add a new account to my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add a new account to my xbox one: I have a problem when adding an account, and the thing isthat it doesn't load,when you give it add a new one you stay thinking and thenyou come back Already try everything but the error goes on,...
  10. Can't add money to a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add money to a child account: I've been trying to add money to my child's account for a while now, but always get the following error message: Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page...