cant add an account

Discus and support cant add an account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my brother removed our xbox accounts, we only had two, and as i try to add an account it says i would need to remove an account to add a new one since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jessicasalinas1, Jul 29, 2019.

1. cant add an account

my brother removed our xbox accounts, we only had two, and as i try to add an account it says i would need to remove an account to add a new one since the xbox can only have 32 accounts. so i follow the steps to remove an account it says all accounts are
    removed. therefore i cant add or sign in ANY account.

:)

jessicasalinas1, Jul 29, 2019
  2. CrzyMrSnow Win User

Cant add account?

I tried that and still saying use the password for this microsoft account, literally just changed the password and wrote it down as I changed it. Idk what is wrong with it
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Cant add account?

Doing a full power cycle or clearing your cache should work.
  4. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Cant add account?

This can happen sometimes, clear the cache of your console, it might work
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Cant add account?

Hello Crzy,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue downloading profile. If it keeps asking for the password, something is being entered wrong most likely.

Power cycle
    the console and then try and add your profile. When you do enter password slowly.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Gooni3zGaming Win User

Cant add account?

hey there you may have to down load the app on your mobile and sign in on the app first, i find it has more helpful ways to problem solve the issue via mobile app. if you have changed the password or email or user name for the account this can lock you
    out from other consoles and devices until you have verified that the change is correct via email, sms or call. hope this helps
Thema:

cant add an account

1. cant add an account - Similar Threads - cant add account

2. Cant add account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add account?: Ok so I just tried putting this profile on my xbox one s, and it keeps telling me to use the Microsoft account password. Well I am, i even just changed it and tried it and keeps saying the same...
  3. i cant add my debit card to my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant add my debit card to my xbox account: so ive been having thsi problem for about a month now. thought it was just something wrong with my console and i needed to reset it nothing. its not even that i cant purchase anything with it i...
  4. Cant add microsoft account to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add microsoft account to my xbox one: I was having trouble connecting to EA servers for FIFA 19 since Friday, could log in till sunday, decided to get in touch with the support guys via chat, performed all the steps they asked me to...
  5. Cant add account on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add account on Xbox One: Anyone had this problem Click on add account results in the loading screen but then flips back straight to the home screen Thanks c170e952-f0b4-4a0c-bacf-a350b9afa62d
  6. Cant add funds to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add funds to child account: Hi, anyone else still getting error messages when trying to add funds to a child account? get this message every time jU72uerE/0yE5rZv.7.17.8.11 2018/12/29 - 11:03:40 UTC Card details and...
  7. Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member: I just redeemed a 15€ giftcard on my account to give it to my child but its not letting me use the microsoft account balance. i put the gift card in my account and not his so i can give it to him...
  8. Cant add my creditcard or mobilephone as a payment for my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add my creditcard or mobilephone as a payment for my microsoft account: Hey! I bought an xbox one in august and at the same time I bought nhl with my mobile as a payment. But when I'm going to add my mobile again as a payment it says " can find your account" I have...
  9. I cant sign in or add an account at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant sign in or add an account at all: So, right now i cant sign in or add an account. Im in Xbox preview and stuff. I need help 97333a62-805f-4cba-962e-a46e53ef34d0
  10. Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.: The store wont let me add money to my account....sitting at $63.18. It says i have reach my max.....though i haven't added anything in days....what gives? 7b80342b-1991-4cad-bcaf-4ed373bd28b8