Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

Discus and support Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HeaDBussA82, May 15, 2019.

1. HeaDBussA82
    HeaDBussA82 Guest

Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX IT

:)

HeaDBussA82, May 15, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello,

Thanks for using the MS forums.

I suggest:

Delete your browser cookies and cache.

Change browser.

Change device.

Troubleshoot your network.

Reset your device.

Luck.

Alucario.
  3. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

Hello, HeaDBussA82!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing issues with adding friends.

What troubleshooting have you done? Have you tried to power cycle your console?
  4. Tristan388 Win User

Another option would be to use "Incognito" mode on Chrome, or "InPrivate" on Firefox. I'm not sure the options on other browsers. If you then log in to your Xbox Live profile, you should then be able to access what you are trying to do.
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

What exactly is happening exactly?

You dont exactly remove or add friends the system works like twitter you follow them and if they follow back your then friends

If you dont want someone showing on your friends list then there are seveal ways too stop that instead of using your browser use the xbox app

click on friends

click on the friend you want too remove

click more

click change friendship

then click remove

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/add-friends
  6. JessicaMcIntyre Win User

Also, make sure to use the browser in your desktop, not the metro version. Metro doesn't support add-ons; only desktop version.
Thema:

1. Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser - Similar Threads - Cant add friends

2. Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem: So i can play with my mates that are not on my home internet but when i try to play with my housemate who is we cannot, is this a common issue and is there a way to fix this problem?...
  3. Cant refer my newly add friends

in XBoX Rewards
    Cant refer my newly add friends: Hello . Few days ago i add some friends and they add me they joined the xbox reward program .The problem is than when i go to my mission and try to refer them , i cant see anyone .Why ? I only...
  4. Cant re add my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant re add my friend: so ive ignored this issue for a while now and i figured i should address it finally. My friend had suddenly disappeared from my friends list. I had them favorited. Now every time i try to add them...
  5. Cant add friends, need to change settings even though the settings are changed so i should be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add friends, need to change settings even though the settings are changed so i should be ...: So i have a problem with adding a friend and i have already changed the settings so that i should be able to add my friend 05ce2a36-8569-4487-b13d-8405e0e53202
  6. Cant add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add friends: cant add or accept friends requests e1ac9b48-6945-491c-aca1-b30b12b72bbf
  7. Cant add friend xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add friend xbox one: Dear Microsoft I have a problem with my account on xbox one. I want to go play with my friends but first it says that there offline and there not and then they got removed as friend without...
  8. Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.: In my server/friends list all it says is you can not play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up, blah blah go to xbox live online safety and privacy settings. but I have gone...
  9. Cant add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add friends: There is no setting that enables this account to add friends. This is my little brothers account and now he cant add friends. he is set to adult in family settings....
  10. Cant hear or add friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear or add friend: I recently had a friend disappear off my friends list and he appears anonymously in parties and shows offline if I searched him and I cannot add him back however he can hear me whenever we are in...