Cant add friends

Discus and support Cant add friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; cant add or accept friends requests e1ac9b48-6945-491c-aca1-b30b12b72bbf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by critter1120, Jan 30, 2018.

1. critter1120
    critter1120 Guest

Cant add friends

cant add or accept friends requests

:)

critter1120, Jan 30, 2018
  2. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest
    Cant add friends

Its was written on the xbox status that people have this type of peoblem they had fixed it now try add them

roadkill1910, Jan 30, 2018
  3. Cant add friends

I am getting tired of everytime I try to add a friend it says error try again later and I paid my membership and I am getting very upset with this

CardoCrazyBaby, Jan 30, 2018
  4. roadkill1910 Win User

Cant add friends

Its was written on the xbox status that people have this type of peoblem they had fixed it now try add them
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Cant add friends

Hey hi!

We believe this issue has been mitigated. Can you try adding friends and let us know how it goes?

Thanks! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Cant add friends

Hey there!

This is an issue that we're aware of and it's being looked into by the appropriate teams. When we get more information to share, I'll post back in here and let you know. In the meantime, can you try

re-adding your profile to your console
    to see if that helps at all?

We appreciate your patience. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  7. CardoCrazyBaby Win User

Cant add friends

I am getting tired of everytime I try to add a friend it says error try again later and I paid my membership and I am getting very upset with this
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Cant add friends

Hey there, CardoCrazyBaby! I'm very sorry to see any issues with adding friends! This has been an ongoing situation that we have been looking into. Please send me a private message with the gamertag of the friend you are trying to add, the last time you
    tried to add them, and the exact error message you are getting. You can send me a private message by clicking the envelope at the bottom of my post.

This thread is a little old, and I'll assist you further for this particular issue in private message. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed.
    This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
Thema:

Cant add friends

1. Cant add friends - Similar Threads - Cant add friends

2. Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser: Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX IT 19917549-3f9c-478d-bdce-976de26369e8
  3. Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem: So i can play with my mates that are not on my home internet but when i try to play with my housemate who is we cannot, is this a common issue and is there a way to fix this problem?...
  4. Cant refer my newly add friends

in XBoX Rewards
    Cant refer my newly add friends: Hello . Few days ago i add some friends and they add me they joined the xbox reward program .The problem is than when i go to my mission and try to refer them , i cant see anyone .Why ? I only...
  5. Cant re add my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant re add my friend: so ive ignored this issue for a while now and i figured i should address it finally. My friend had suddenly disappeared from my friends list. I had them favorited. Now every time i try to add them...
  6. Cant add friends, need to change settings even though the settings are changed so i should be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add friends, need to change settings even though the settings are changed so i should be ...: So i have a problem with adding a friend and i have already changed the settings so that i should be able to add my friend 05ce2a36-8569-4487-b13d-8405e0e53202
  7. Cant add friend xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add friend xbox one: Dear Microsoft I have a problem with my account on xbox one. I want to go play with my friends but first it says that there offline and there not and then they got removed as friend without...
  8. Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.: In my server/friends list all it says is you can not play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up, blah blah go to xbox live online safety and privacy settings. but I have gone...
  9. Cant add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add friends: There is no setting that enables this account to add friends. This is my little brothers account and now he cant add friends. he is set to adult in family settings....
  10. Cant hear or add friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear or add friend: I recently had a friend disappear off my friends list and he appears anonymously in parties and shows offline if I searched him and I cannot add him back however he can hear me whenever we are in...