Can't add funds to family account

Discus and support Can't add funds to family account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to add money from my credit card to my child's account since Microsoft doesn't allow his Xbox gift card he received for his birthday to be added... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NDonnell, Sep 1, 2019.

1. NDonnell
    NDonnell Guest

I want to add money from my credit card to my child's account since Microsoft doesn't allow his Xbox gift card he received for his birthday to be added to his account. I tried to add money and I received error messages 6 times in a row. My child is very
    upset and wants to switch over to Sony Playstation now. How can this be fixed? My billing address and credit card information are correct.

:)

NDonnell, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't add funds to family account - Similar Threads - Can't add funds

2. Can't add a friend

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't add a friend: I can't add a friend to my Xbox account because there's no way to search for a particular gamertag. How do I do that? The Xbox experience absolutely sucks. I can't do simple things like create...
  3. Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...: I already have an xbox live gold subscription, but do not have an xbox one.. When I click on the "games with gold" tile, on the home tab on my xbox 360, and then click on Tembo the **** Elephant",...
  4. Can't add my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my profile: This weekend we started getting error 0x800704cf telling us that we were not connected to the internet when the module actually was connected. I looked online and did everything other folks...
  5. Can't add accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add accounts: Can't sign in or add account beta preview submitted by /u/2Hitman4 [link] [comments]
  6. Can't add my account to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my account to xbox: Cant add my account to xbox 9eb75493-f947-40e0-bdfb-d118134843db
  7. Can't add account to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add account to Xbox One: Hi the other day i was having issues logging into my xbox account so my solution was just to remove the account and add it back BUT now when i try to add it back it won't let me. What happens is...
  8. Can't add my friend on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my friend on Xbox: Recently my friend & I tried to add each other on Live but noticed we couldn't do it. Like I would send a friend request & he'll get it & accept it but on my side it would say "Request still...
  9. Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  10. Can't add funds to Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add funds to Xbox account: So I have been an xbox subscriber for 8 years and my wife and decided we wanted to watch a movie tonight.... But I don't have enough funds on my account. No issue I will add funds.....but wait...