Can't add funds to family account

Discus and support Can't add funds to family account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to add money from my credit card to my child's account since Microsoft doesn't allow his Xbox gift card he received for his birthday to be added... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NDonnell, Sep 1, 2019.

1. NDonnell
    NDonnell Guest

I want to add money from my credit card to my child's account since Microsoft doesn't allow his Xbox gift card he received for his birthday to be added to his account. I tried to add money and I received error messages 6 times in a row. My child is very
    upset and wants to switch over to Sony Playstation now. How can this be fixed? My billing address and credit card information are correct.

:)

NDonnell, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't add funds to family account - Similar Threads - Can't add funds

2. Xbox 360 console can't add profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console can't add profile: Hi there, I have an Xbox 360. Whenever I try to download my profile, it returns the ambiguous 80151103. The Xbox support site has an article that says to delete the profile, clear the cache on...
  3. Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.: Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account. ab2335b3-1736-4159-bfbe-f186aaf3b380
  4. Não consigo adicionar minha conta no xbox one x [Mod Translation - I can't add my xbox one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo adicionar minha conta no xbox one x [Mod Translation - I can't add my xbox one...: Olá , eu tenho problema com minha conta , eu retirei minha conta do meu xbox one x semanas atrás, e eu fui adicionar ela dinovo e o xbox diz " esta conta ja está nesse dispositivo e está sendo...
  5. Xbox One X can't add account or sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X can't add account or sign in: Just bought an Xbox one X and i cannot sign into my account When i try to ''add new'' for my profile get a circle like loading and then just takes me back to the ''add new'' promt There is no...
  6. I can't add my account back!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add my account back!!!: I was getting error code 0x80a4001a. The suggestion I received was remove my account and then add it back.I remove the account and was attempting to add it back but everytime I put in my username...
  7. Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7
  8. Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.: I just bought a new One X Gears 5 bundle and after hooking it up and setting it up, it won't let me add an account. It doesn't give an error code at all. A screen pops up with a spinning wheel, it...
  9. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons: Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to...
  10. Can't add funds to Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add funds to Xbox account: So I have been an xbox subscriber for 8 years and my wife and decided we wanted to watch a movie tonight.... But I don't have enough funds on my account. No issue I will add funds.....but wait...