cant add guest

Discus and support cant add guest in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xb1 keeps saying error adding guest try again and it will work, but it doesnt 7d7be502-1f9c-4f22-89fa-27bf2cbb843c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HOBBITSDRAGONS, Jan 22, 2014.

1. cant add guest

xb1 keeps saying error adding guest try again and it will work, but it doesnt

:)

HOBBITSDRAGONS, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Tan321
    Tan321 Guest
    Guest Key Reset

Is there a way to reset the guest key with xbox one while not being on the xbox? My adult account got deleted (by kids) and while trying to add it again it requires my guest key which i cant remember. Please help!

Tan321, Jan 22, 2014
  3. "Add Guest" skips guest #1

Heya!

If you sign out of all accounts,
    power cycle the console
    , and then try to sign back in do you see the same thing happen?

To be sure we understand is this happening with a specific game? Which games are you running into issues with?

Post back and let us know!

Mister Getafix, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Rare Squared Win User

How to sign in with Guest Key

Good afternoon,

To sign in as a guest or create a new guest, press the middle button on your Xbox controller, go all the way to the left to the "Sign In" tab, and at the bottom it will say add guest. That is how you add a guest to your Xbox console.

I hope I helped!

-
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

"Add Guest" skips guest #1

Heya!

power cycle the console

To be sure we understand is this happening with a specific game? Which games are you running into issues with?

6. peequi Win User

"Add Guest" skips guest #1

Heya!

power cycle the console

Power cycling the console worked, thank you.

For those who find this in the future,

Simply turn on Xbox, then using the actual Xbox power button, hold it down for 10 seconds. Then turn Xbox back on, anyway you like. Then try signing in a guest. For me it automatically went to hostname(1) instead of skipping it and going to hostname(2).
  7. xPSYC04SS4SSINx Win User

Fall 2012 Beta

I cant have a guest sign in on MW3.
  8. giacomo santi Win User

Fall 2012 Beta

I cant have a guest sign in on FIFA 12
Thema:

cant add guest

1. cant add guest - Similar Threads - cant add guest

2. Cant add account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add account?: Ok so I just tried putting this profile on my xbox one s, and it keeps telling me to use the Microsoft account password. Well I am, i even just changed it and tried it and keeps saying the same...
  3. cant add an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant add an account: my brother removed our xbox accounts, we only had two, and as i try to add an account it says i would need to remove an account to add a new one since the xbox can only have 32 accounts. so i...
  4. i cant add my debit card to my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant add my debit card to my xbox account: so ive been having thsi problem for about a month now. thought it was just something wrong with my console and i needed to reset it nothing. its not even that i cant purchase anything with it i...
  5. Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser: Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX IT 19917549-3f9c-478d-bdce-976de26369e8
  6. Cant add microsoft account to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add microsoft account to my xbox one: I was having trouble connecting to EA servers for FIFA 19 since Friday, could log in till sunday, decided to get in touch with the support guys via chat, performed all the steps they asked me to...
  7. Cant add account on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add account on Xbox One: Anyone had this problem Click on add account results in the loading screen but then flips back straight to the home screen Thanks c170e952-f0b4-4a0c-bacf-a350b9afa62d
  8. Sims 4 add on downloaded but cant see extra content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 add on downloaded but cant see extra content in game: Can anyone explain why I have downloaded the bundle pack for get to work, dine out etc. But I can't see the new content within the games categories such as hairstyles etc. Please help?...
  9. Cant add funds to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add funds to child account: Hi, anyone else still getting error messages when trying to add funds to a child account? get this message every time jU72uerE/0yE5rZv.7.17.8.11 2018/12/29 - 11:03:40 UTC Card details and...
  10. Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member: I just redeemed a 15€ giftcard on my account to give it to my child but its not letting me use the microsoft account balance. i put the gift card in my account and not his so i can give it to him...