Cant add microsoft account to my xbox one

Discus and support Cant add microsoft account to my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was having trouble connecting to EA servers for FIFA 19 since Friday, could log in till sunday, decided to get in touch with the support guys via... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FarazFareed1, May 8, 2019.

1. FarazFareed1
    FarazFareed1 Guest

I was having trouble connecting to EA servers for FIFA 19 since Friday, could log in till sunday, decided to get in touch with the support guys via chat, performed all the steps they asked me to but still couldn't log in.

I thought by resetting my xbox I might be able to fix this, I rest my xbox, removing all gaming data, but since that I have been unable to add my account to xbox one.

I would also like to state here that I live in Pakistan, and since Pakistan is not listed among the locations, I used my cousin's US address for my location previously and everything worked fine.

But since yesterday I have been unable to go live on my xbox as I cant even add my profile to it.

Please help!

:)

FarazFareed1, May 8, 2019
  2. sean8771 Win User

i hv the same issue idk what to do
  3. MasTerKi3Z Win User

This happens because of a problem with Xbox Live, pleass check Xbox Live Status to see If It is working.
  4. Tomesso Win User

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the
    back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

A router restart is also recommended.
  5. Tomesso Win User

6. SicarioSilver Win User

Fifa 19 and Apex Legends servers have been having issues since Friday, Checking the Xbox Status page ( https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status ) will
    usually fill you in on any information that a certain game might be having problems with. I was unable to log in to Apex Legends for a majority yesterday, Couldn't sign in or anything. OH, and checking your games Twitter page or Xbox twitter page usually fills
    you in as well. Good luck
Thema:

1. Cant add microsoft account to my xbox one - Similar Threads - Cant add microsoft

2. Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser: Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX IT 19917549-3f9c-478d-bdce-976de26369e8
  3. Cant add account on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add account on Xbox One: Anyone had this problem Click on add account results in the loading screen but then flips back straight to the home screen Thanks c170e952-f0b4-4a0c-bacf-a350b9afa62d
  4. Sims 4 add on downloaded but cant see extra content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 add on downloaded but cant see extra content in game: Can anyone explain why I have downloaded the bundle pack for get to work, dine out etc. But I can't see the new content within the games categories such as hairstyles etc. Please help?...
  5. Cant add funds to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add funds to child account: Hi, anyone else still getting error messages when trying to add funds to a child account? get this message every time jU72uerE/0yE5rZv.7.17.8.11 2018/12/29 - 11:03:40 UTC Card details and...
  6. Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member: I just redeemed a 15€ giftcard on my account to give it to my child but its not letting me use the microsoft account balance. i put the gift card in my account and not his so i can give it to him...
  7. Cant add my creditcard or mobilephone as a payment for my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add my creditcard or mobilephone as a payment for my microsoft account: Hey! I bought an xbox one in august and at the same time I bought nhl with my mobile as a payment. But when I'm going to add my mobile again as a payment it says " can find your account" I have...
  8. Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.: The store wont let me add money to my account....sitting at $63.18. It says i have reach my max.....though i haven't added anything in days....what gives? 7b80342b-1991-4cad-bcaf-4ed373bd28b8
  9. cant download(some)games&cant add a payment info yet Microsoft take 1$ every time I try!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download(some)games&cant add a payment info yet Microsoft take 1$ every time I try!: I have an account that was with an US region, and at that time I didn't put any credit card with it. and it was on Xbox 360. Then I bought Xbox one and changed the region to Saudi Arabia region...
  10. Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ...: When i try i get this error message. 25055-f+X7CQAAAAAAAAAA-12a16a8b-2213-496b-b0ce-53168be89ca0 51d43945-e40b-4a66-9994-680748f2be3d