Can't add microsoft account to xbox

Discus and support Can't add microsoft account to xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I woke up this morning and turned on my xbox but it got stuck on the green screen for quite some time so I had no other choice but to reset it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RentalLlama6320, May 8, 2021.

1. Can't add microsoft account to xbox

Hello, I woke up this morning and turned on my xbox but it got stuck on the green screen for quite some time so I had no other choice but to reset it. After that didn't work, I purchased a USB stick for an offline update and it says there was a problem with the update so I connected to my neighbors wifi for a minute and it said that I don't need an update. It then took me to a sign in screen to add my microsoft account and every time I type in my email and submit, it loads for a second and takes me back the the sign in where I have to enter my email again and again and it won't stop! I tried pressing “forgot your account?”, “Get new email” and “Use another device” but they all do the same thing. I'm getting really really frustrated with this problem and I can't find a solution anywhere on google. If you know a solution to this, please help me

:)

RentalLlama6320, May 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gift cards redeemed and showing in the account but not an option when going to purchase

Unfortunately there's no list or anything that will show what can and can't be paid for that way.

There's no way to add currency to an account directly from Microsoft. You would purchase an Xbox gift card digitally and add the code to add money to the account.
  3. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Game Pass Payment method change

You cam easyly add a credit card by using the Microsoft Account website and do what You can't do in your Xbox
  4. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Family payment

5. GronTron Win User

Locked on the wrong country for billing.

@ngocphi: The OP can't add microsoft points to his account as he lives in the UK, and has a US Region account.
  6. WGID Win User

Can't add account.

Thema:

Can't add microsoft account to xbox

1. Can't add microsoft account to xbox - Similar Threads - Can't add microsoft

2. Can't add my Xbox One to my Devices due to a website issue/error (account microsoft /devices/)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my Xbox One to my Devices due to a website issue/error (account microsoft /devices/): I can't seem to add my xbox one onto my "my devices" in my browser for some reason, i input the serial number and press submit and it says its been added, but then it doesn't show up?...
  3. Add money to kid's Microsoft account, but can't log in to use it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add money to kid's Microsoft account, but can't log in to use it: Hi all, I just add money to my kid’s Microsoft account for kid to buy robux, but I forgot the password for my kids Microsoft account. ( silly me...) I can't recover my kids account as I'm not...
  4. Can't update child's Xbox/Microsoft account to allow him to add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update child's Xbox/Microsoft account to allow him to add friends: I've just created my son a child's Microsoft account and Xbox profile, so that he can play with my other son on Minecraft on his android phone. When he tries to add a friend, I get the message...
  5. Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Microsoft...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Microsoft...: Hi. So I was going to puchase a name change for my xbox gamertag and I got to the payment. I couldnt change the country information field. I went looking for a solution but the only one I got was...
  6. I can't add my Xbox One controller to my microsoft account and can't check warranty because...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't add my Xbox One controller to my microsoft account and can't check warranty because...: For some reason, afterI add my Xbox One controller to my account, it does not appear on the devices list. I have tried adding it and waiting and it did not work. If I could be able to add my...
  7. : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft?: : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft? Hi all, Si I'm trying to play games online via Xbox Live but it's telling me I don't have the permission. After doing some research I am now...
  8. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in...
  9. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: Hello, I have a problem with adding my Microsoft account to my Xbox X. I get the following error message: "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here". I...
  10. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: hi there! Whenever I try to sign into my xbox account it says "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here" . It's after that I removed my account and restart...