Can't add new account to Series X after an update

Discus and support Can't add new account to Series X after an update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After one of the most recent updates in Alpha Skip Ahead (I think on the 27th/28th of July) I couldn't sign back into my account. I removed the account... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ninjakid9, Aug 5, 2021.

1. /u/ninjakid9
    /u/ninjakid9 Guest

After one of the most recent updates in Alpha Skip Ahead (I think on the 27th/28th of July) I couldn't sign back into my account. I removed the account in efforts to re-add it again but now I don't have the ability at all to add a new account.

Whenever I click "add new" the grey box stutters twice while loading and then comes up with "Try again later. There was a problem, and we could not continue. (0x80a40019)".

I've searched the error code and all the "fixes" haven't worked.

Anyone else had this issue?

submitted by /u/ninjakid9
    [link] [comments]

/u/ninjakid9, Aug 5, 2021
  2. F U I D C Win User

Will my digital Xbox One purchases be usable in Xbox Two (Project Scarlett or Whatever You Call It)?

And even after the new console is out and if you still have the one X they said something like if you buy a digital game that is on both consoles when you upgrade to the series X that digital game will update to the series X.
  3. SepiaMX Win User

Xbox series X

DLC and add-ons are linked to your account so as long as you can play the games on the new Xbox one series x then it shouldn't be a problem. Xbox had said that the Series X will be backward compatible so it is great!
  4. Mythus CZ Win User

Backwards Compatible Request!!!

We will see which games the will add after the release of Series X
  5. Smwutches Win User

New Xbox Series X Subscription

You just need to sign into the same account on the Series X and just redeem the new subscription on your account. It'll just add onto the time you already have.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't Add Account on brand new Xbox Series X

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this buddy

It seems that you tried a lot of things, but In case you didn't try it, could be nice perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.
    For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with steps):

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. Can't add new account to Series X after an update - Similar Threads - Can't add account

2. Can't Add Account on brand new Xbox Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Add Account on brand new Xbox Series X: I just bought a new Xbox Series X to replace my Xbox One. I hooked it up to the same network as the old one, which has never had any problems. Internet is working fine and setup works ok, except...
  3. Can't Add Payment Method on Xbox or Website to account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Add Payment Method on Xbox or Website to account: There's a Gamepass ultimate R15 for 3 months and I tried to buy it but when I added my payment details, and I made sure everything is right, I always get this. Check the info you entered. It...
  4. Can't sign into xbox account or add new account on series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into xbox account or add new account on series X: The issue started a few days ago and is as the title states. I tried logging into my xbox account after work one day. The xbox would try to log into the account, a screen would pop up with a...
  5. I can't add my Xbox 1 account to my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add my Xbox 1 account to my 360: So I bought a 360 and wanted to add my account to. it I did it before on my friends Xbox 360 and it worked. But whenever I try to add it to my Xbox it gives me error code 80151103 I even tried...
  6. Why can't I add another XBOX to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I add another XBOX to my Microsoft account?: I entered the XBOX SN and it says it was added yet the device does not show anywhere on my Microsoft account. 7d151fc6-a83c-4abf-8aa6-66265b5df5f4
  7. Can't add credit card to my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add credit card to my account: I tried purchasing some Call of Duty coins last night on my Xbox account, and my purchase kept being declined. I tried again on the MS Store app on my PC and it was declined. I was trying to use...
  8. Can't add new account to Xbox after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add new account to Xbox after factory reset: I was having a problem updating even though my WiFi was working fine so I factory reset it and managed to do the update but since the factory reset I am unable to add my account. It just says add...
  9. Can't Add Money to Child's Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Add Money to Child's Account: I have attempted to "add money" to my child's account several times over the last week. I keep getting this: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d...
  10. Can't add my Xbox One to my Devices due to a website issue/error (account microsoft /devices/)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my Xbox One to my Devices due to a website issue/error (account microsoft /devices/): I can't seem to add my xbox one onto my "my devices" in my browser for some reason, i input the serial number and press submit and it says its been added, but then it doesn't show up?...