Can't add new account to Series X after an update

Discus and support Can't add new account to Series X after an update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After one of the most recent updates in Alpha Skip Ahead (I think on the 27th/28th of July) I couldn't sign back into my account. I removed the account... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ninjakid9, Aug 5, 2021.

1. /u/ninjakid9
    /u/ninjakid9 Guest

After one of the most recent updates in Alpha Skip Ahead (I think on the 27th/28th of July) I couldn't sign back into my account. I removed the account in efforts to re-add it again but now I don't have the ability at all to add a new account.

Whenever I click "add new" the grey box stutters twice while loading and then comes up with "Try again later. There was a problem, and we could not continue. (0x80a40019)".

I've searched the error code and all the "fixes" haven't worked.

Anyone else had this issue?

submitted by /u/ninjakid9
    [link] [comments]

/u/ninjakid9, Aug 5, 2021
  2. F U I D C Win User

Will my digital Xbox One purchases be usable in Xbox Two (Project Scarlett or Whatever You Call It)?

And even after the new console is out and if you still have the one X they said something like if you buy a digital game that is on both consoles when you upgrade to the series X that digital game will update to the series X.
  3. SepiaMX Win User

Xbox series X

DLC and add-ons are linked to your account so as long as you can play the games on the new Xbox one series x then it shouldn't be a problem. Xbox had said that the Series X will be backward compatible so it is great!
  4. Mythus CZ Win User

Backwards Compatible Request!!!

We will see which games the will add after the release of Series X
  5. Smwutches Win User

New Xbox Series X Subscription

You just need to sign into the same account on the Series X and just redeem the new subscription on your account. It'll just add onto the time you already have.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

When is Microsoft going to make it so that an xbox one will be able to use the inbuilt microphone on a webcam?

If they do add support for USB microphones, I imagine it would be after the Series X launches.
Thema:

1. Can't add new account to Series X after an update - Similar Threads - Can't add account

2. Can't update child's Xbox/Microsoft account to allow him to add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update child's Xbox/Microsoft account to allow him to add friends: I've just created my son a child's Microsoft account and Xbox profile, so that he can play with my other son on Minecraft on his android phone. When he tries to add a friend, I get the message...
  3. Can't add funds to a child account for purchases on Xbox........

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add funds to a child account for purchases on Xbox........: Trying to add funds to my child's account and getting this error message for over a day now. Same message if I try on my phone or laptop...... [img] 6388cbe2-9151-4750-acd2-ec8ac22daa71
  4. Can't add microsoft account to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add microsoft account to xbox: Hello, I woke up this morning and turned on my xbox but it got stuck on the green screen for quite some time so I had no other choice but to reset it. After that didn't work, I purchased a USB...
  5. Can't add money to account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add money to account: Keep getting this error since last night. All of my payment methods work elsewhere. Please fix. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that again Something...
  6. Can't add accounts to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add accounts to console: I have the Gears 4 limited edition console. I had to reset my console due to an issue with the Xbox store and stores in various games no working at all Now it won't let me add accounts to my...
  7. Can't add my debit card to account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my debit card to account.: Tried using my debit card and registering it for my account and I was given the "Check the info you entered it doesn't match the info for this card", so the address was wrong and it was marked...
  8. My daughter still can't add friends to her Minecraft account (on iPad)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter still can't add friends to her Minecraft account (on iPad): I have changed the necessary privacy settings on my daughters xbox live account, and she's logged out of her Minecraft account, turning iPad off and on again - On signing back in she still can't...
  9. Can't add Xbox account after restarting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add Xbox account after restarting.: I was having trouble with signing into youtube and I saw that the best thing to do was to do a restart. I kept all my games and apps and it seemed like it worked. when I went to add my account...
  10. Can't add xbox account back to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add xbox account back to xbox: Hi my xbox kept saying sign into xbox live account even though i was already signed in. When i did attempt to sign back on it said try again later. I tried to factory reset but it just gives me a...