Cant add new Can’t log in.

Discus and support Cant add new Can’t log in. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help please. I can’t log in or add new. All I get is a loading circle for a few seconds and then kicks me back into prior screen. I’ve hard resetted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by andybrown1997, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Cant add new Can’t log in.

Help please. I can’t log in or add new. All I get is a loading circle for a few seconds and then kicks me back into prior screen. I’ve hard resetted and kept all my games and apps I’ve also restarted by holding console button for 10 seconds and unplugging for 3 minutes nothing helps. But I do have a Events(beta) installation stopped message. Please help

:)

andybrown1997, Jan 27, 2022
  2. I'mAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I know your internet is working fine with other devices but for us to best isolate the issue, can you try connecting the console to a different network? A mobile hotspot for example?

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Cant log in and add account

You may need to reset your console and try logging in again.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello llOMGitzAntonll,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The
    soft factory reset
    that XBF Eladio M suggested does not affect the progress of your games. The saved data for your games is uploaded to the

Xbox cloud
    while your console is connected to Xbox Live. Your console will download the saved data from the cloud the next time you log in to your account and play your game. We hope this information helps!
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Anton

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are unable to add your account onto you console due to it "already being on this console".

In this instance, your best bet would be performing a soft
    factory reset
    on your console. This will remove any accounts on your console and Home Xbox associations, so this will allow you to re-add your account without any problems.

I recommend that you use the Reset and keep my games & apps option as this will reduce the amount of time it takes to get back to gaming.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. llOMGitzAntonll Win User

But isnt there a way without loosing the game progress?Because i played on this account for 5 years.
Thema:

1. Cant add new Can’t log in. - Similar Threads - Cant add Can’t

2. Why cant I install an add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install an add on: Hello, I'm trying to download call of duty modern warfare multi-player pack on Xbox 1 but it simply won't let me. Any ideas? c5dbb679-f2dc-4c64-99b3-7761ff1f7b7b
  3. Cant add friends on my Xbox or PC app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant add friends on my Xbox or PC app: So I checked the privacy security settings, it is set to adult. Privacy settings set to adult Can communicate with people outside Xbox set to allow You can add friends set to allow I am the...
  4. Cant add Credit card as payment method to my MS account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add Credit card as payment method to my MS account.: My credit card stopped working in the Microsoft store so I deleted it as a payment method and then tried to add it again. Now I get the message that the details don't match the credit card....
  5. Cant buy anything, nor can I adds parent in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant buy anything, nor can I adds parent in settings: Every time I try to buy something it usually works. Then I come back to Xbox after not using it for a few months, it doesn’t work when I buy things. I tried buying some $3 thing on a game just...
  6. Changing gamertag but cant add address to profile as region cant be changed from United States.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamertag but cant add address to profile as region cant be changed from United States.: Hi, I've been trying to change my gamertag, added my payment method but when it comes to adding an address I cant as region is stuck on United States and I'm form the United Kingdom. Is there a...
  7. Cant sign in or add account onto Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in or add account onto Xbox One: I got signed out of my account on my Xbox and any time I tried to login, it would go through a loading screen and then kick me out. No error message. I did a couple of resets and got the same...
  8. Cant Add Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Add Device: i wanted to add my pc to the device on the microsoft website but it requires Surface, Xbox, or Accessory serial number. there were few instructions on how to add device but they are outdate...
  9. i cant add my friends on Xbox Console on PC how can i fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant add my friends on Xbox Console on PC how can i fix this?: its saying suas configurações de privacidade estão bloqueando acesso a esse recurso(its portuguese) and i cant add my friends. 31c79ddb-632a-4b7d-8fdd-830607ea9e30
  10. cant add visa in ms store it shows that the info you have entered doen not match with this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant add visa in ms store it shows that the info you have entered doen not match with this...: how can i add my visa in ms store and fix the error bd684cfb-3e87-4702-b418-55af32e88745