Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...

Discus and support Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already have an xbox live gold subscription, but do not have an xbox one.. When I click on the "games with gold" tile, on the home tab on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CalebUlfers1, Oct 12, 2019.

1. CalebUlfers1
    CalebUlfers1 Guest

Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...

I already have an xbox live gold subscription, but do not have an xbox one.. When I click on the "games with gold" tile, on the home tab on my xbox 360, and then click on Tembo the **** Elephant", nothing happens.

:)

CalebUlfers1, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have... - Similar Threads - Can't add games

2. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends: Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a
  3. Не получается купить дополнения к игре (Can't buy add-ons to the game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не получается купить дополнения к игре (Can't buy add-ons to the game): Здравствуйте, у меня такой вопрос. Когда я хочу купить дополнения к игре, мне просит ввести способ оплаты, когда я ввожу способ оплаты, то после этого мне пишет: Банк не смог авторизовать этот...
  4. I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game: I bought call of duty black ops (the first one) recently andI have 2 of the dlcs, escalation and resurrection but for some reason whenever I go to the manage game menu i can't find the dlc in the...
  5. Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception: Hello all, I've been trying to add my UWP games to my firewall list because now some games don't work online and tell me I need to change my firewall settings. The games themselves aren't listed...
  6. Bought Gears Of War Xbox One S Edition But Can't Download Game & Adds Ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gears Of War Xbox One S Edition But Can't Download Game & Adds Ons: URGENT!!! Please HELP! Customer support directed me here. Bought the Gears Of War Xbox S Edition and redeemed codes but can't download. I Input codes for the GOW4: Ultimate Edition Game and LE...
  7. i can't download free games with gold membership-(add your credit card)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't download free games with gold membership-(add your credit card): Dear Mr, I would like to make a complaint about an xbox game. I wanted to download a game (game with gold membership). When i tried, there was written i had to add my credit card number. My...
  8. Game Add-on issues. Paid for it. Can't find it on system.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Add-on issues. Paid for it. Can't find it on system.: Anyone savvy with Xbox One? I bought the add-ons for Lego Marvel and when I got back on my xbox one, it doesn't show I bought it. My order history on Xbox.com says I paid for them. Anyone deal...
  9. I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips: I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips 1130a1e7-6f08-42cd-8a60-6be5688bbe28
  10. Xbox 360 Beta Program- Can't download games, demos, apps, add-ons, etc, on my usb flash ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Beta Program- Can't download games, demos, apps, add-ons, etc, on my usb flash ...: I'm trying to download Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on my flash drive, it's starts downloading on 1% then appears to drop down to 0%, then go on my usb storage and it's a corrupted game file,...