Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?

Discus and support Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone help me please, i cant submit or file a case because it thinks i have a perfect record when i really got banned for no reason, and i still... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jake simone, Jan 14, 2022.

1. jake simone
    jake simone Guest

Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?

Can someone help me please, i cant submit or file a case because it thinks i have a perfect record when i really got banned for no reason, and i still dont understand why i was banned in the first place

:)

jake simone, Jan 14, 2022
  2. comle-[xboxvenue] Win User

Enforcement

You will need to go here to see the status of the ban and to file for an appeal.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    I can't seem to file an appeal because it doesn't say i have a ban. It says i have a perfect record
  3. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the detailed information. In this case, you may need to try again after a couple of hours.
  4. jake simone Win User

Hi yes ive made sure i was on the right accounts many times, and ive also tried using 3 different browsers and 3 different devices
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement site is having issues at the moment & not displaying bans/suspensions correctly & therefore not letting people appeal any enforcement actions.

No idea when it will be fixed so it's just a case of keep checking.
  6. JengyZimon Win User

It’s been 3 days since this has started
Thema:

1. Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix? - Similar Threads - Can't appeal ban

2. Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off: I have been trying to download the dlc for Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox360, but anytime I try to launch them a message comes up telling me that the game is blocked by parental...
  3. Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device": My friend's xbox device appears in my account. When I want to remove it, I get an error message saying try again later. I can't use the xbox brother system because I can't do this....
  4. Can't designate home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't designate home Xbox: I have been game sharing with my friend for months now. I recently upgraded to a Xbox Series S and now I cant designate my home xbox. I click on my Home Xbox and it loads for ages and when it...
  5. Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal: My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page? [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community...
  6. Can't appeal a undeserved gamerpic ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't appeal a undeserved gamerpic ban?: I've had a gamer picture of a artist I like Yasmine Yousaf from the dance music group ''Krewella'' For the past 3/4 months now and woke up to a 24 hour ban this morning... She had on a shirt...
  7. Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't: When I go to play multiplayer my xbox won't let me when it says i should be able too. a4771579-05f2-404a-a3d5-4f8fca39ae8e
  8. Xbox Suspensions Can't Be Appealed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Suspensions Can't Be Appealed: I have received 2 Xbox one suspensions within the last 24 hours leaving the console unusable. I have been in multiple support chats and am unable to file an appeal. I am told that only the...
  9. Xbox Enforcement Team - can't appeal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team - can't appeal?: Hello Xbox Enforcement Team, My child's account was suspended and they do not know why. Your message on Enforcement.xbox.com is very generic, and there is not a button for me to appeal a Case...
  10. I can't appeal an enforcement decision??

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't appeal an enforcement decision??: I can't appeal an enforcement decision as the ban was only 24hrs and I didn't even realise I'd been banned as I don't log in every day... The enforcement claims I've been messing about with my...