Can't appeal a undeserved gamerpic ban?

Discus and support Can't appeal a undeserved gamerpic ban? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had a gamer picture of a artist I like Yasmine Yousaf from the dance music group ''Krewella'' For the past 3/4 months now and woke up to a 24... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by blink 182-[xboxvenue], Mar 16, 2018.

1. Can't appeal a undeserved gamerpic ban?

I've had a gamer picture of a artist I like

Yasmine Yousaf from the dance music group ''Krewella''

For the past 3/4 months now and woke up to a 24 hour ban this morning...

She had on a shirt with arabic writing saying ''the people have strength''

Yasmine⚡️ on Instagram: “happy gyal pre-show hike in Breck!!!!☃ NEW WORLD DENVER tonight is gonna be fkn insane I can't wait to be in your presence ”

How is this offending or anything along those lines in any shape or form?

Pretty disgraceful... can anyone look into this and get back to me with at least a reason WHY?

I can't even begin to appeal it because it's only 24 hours.. now I have a ban on my record for no reason.

:)

blink 182-[xboxvenue], Mar 16, 2018
  2. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Military question

That's simply untrue and undeserved.

BongKaos, Mar 16, 2018
  3. Can't upload a custom gamerpic

Whenever I try to upload my own gamer picture it says that I'm not old enough to do so, so when i checked the account it said that i was born in 1977 which is correct and am wondering why I can't upload my own gamer picture when I should be old enough to
    do so.

Watashi Amu Chi, Mar 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Mar 16, 2018
  5. thanks i guess.. there is no detailed information about it.. like i said and can't even appeal

it makes no sense and now i have a ban on my account for no apparent reason.

it's in no shape or form offensive lol.. yet people get away with the craziest things as their pictures.

hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else.. poor support all around

blink 182-[xboxvenue], Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Any information about the suspension would be listed at http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. blink 182-[xboxvenue Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Any information about the suspension would be listed at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    thanks i guess.. there is no detailed information about it.. like i said and can't even appeal

it makes no sense and now i have a ban on my account for no apparent reason.

it's in no shape or form offensive lol.. yet people get away with the craziest things as their pictures.

hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else.. poor support all around
  8. BongKaos Win User

Military question

That's simply untrue and undeserved.
  9. Alex WilheIm Win User

Previous suspension

You cannot purchase gamerpics from the store..

Either way if the ban is over, you cannot appeal it. For info about it:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
  10. ChiefJoboo Win User

banned

Thema:

1. Can't appeal a undeserved gamerpic ban? - Similar Threads - Can't appeal undeserved

2. Can't Download and Install Games to Drives other than C:/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download and Install Games to Drives other than C:/: Dear All, I have an issue regarding downloading games into other drives than C:/ on my computer. Every time I tried to install the game to D:/ or E:/ drives, my downloaded game will show an error...
  3. Why can't I remove my mouse and keyboard off my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I remove my mouse and keyboard off my xbox one: I'll be playing Call of Duty Vanguard and then my controller cut off and switch to mouse and keyboard and then I have to quit the whole game to switch it back to controller why is that...
  4. game pass PC "this app can't open" pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass PC "this app can't open" pop up: When I try launch a game for the second time from game pass PC app, i get a pop up saying "this app can't open. Check the store for more info", however the store does not provide more info. I am...
  5. Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal: My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page? [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community...
  6. Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?: Can someone help me please, i cant submit or file a case because it thinks i have a perfect record when i really got banned for no reason, and i still dont understand why i was banned in the first...
  7. Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't: When I go to play multiplayer my xbox won't let me when it says i should be able too. a4771579-05f2-404a-a3d5-4f8fca39ae8e
  8. Xbox Suspensions Can't Be Appealed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Suspensions Can't Be Appealed: I have received 2 Xbox one suspensions within the last 24 hours leaving the console unusable. I have been in multiple support chats and am unable to file an appeal. I am told that only the...
  9. Xbox Enforcement Team - can't appeal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team - can't appeal?: Hello Xbox Enforcement Team, My child's account was suspended and they do not know why. Your message on Enforcement.xbox.com is very generic, and there is not a button for me to appeal a Case...
  10. I can't appeal an enforcement decision??

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't appeal an enforcement decision??: I can't appeal an enforcement decision as the ban was only 24hrs and I didn't even realise I'd been banned as I don't log in every day... The enforcement claims I've been messing about with my...