Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?

Discus and support Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As mentioned above I can't access the configure option of the Xbox accessories app. The only thing that appears is a white themed window with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SneakyZulu37934, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?

As mentioned above I can't access the configure option of the Xbox accessories app. The only thing that appears is a white themed window with the version number and copyright. When I click on the configure button nothing happens. Clicking on more options
    brings me to the correct menu. The controller also works fine. Has anybody got a fix for this. I have just reset windows and nothing changed. As can be seen below I am also using an elite controller if that makes any difference.

Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this? [​IMG]

:)

SneakyZulu37934, Nov 17, 2017
  2. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Echo4Ent, Nov 17, 2017
  3. Configuring XBOX-One Elite Controller on Windows 10

Hey tobidererste,

Are you speaking of the Xbox Accessories app? Just search for "Xbox Accessories" in the Windows 10 Store and you can use that app to configure your Elite controller for your Windows 10 device.

Does that answer your question?

Thanks!

~Hammer

BroHammersley, Nov 17, 2017
  4. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest

Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?

Hi,

It looks like the components of your Xbox accessories app was corrupted. We need to gather more information about the issue by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you done any changes on your system?

2. Have you tried to update your controller?

3. Have you tried re-installing your Xbox accessories app?

Jomari Arc, Nov 20, 2017
  5. I have same Problem and i gotta say that Microsofts Support is bad, horribly bad.

They launch an app thats narely working, disable comments on the ratings, because you know, helping other users might be bad,

and then if some issues get reported by the users to an app that is clearly for everyone broken, blame it on the user.

I didn´t change anything on my system for example, it took me 2 hours to first connect it to this horrible app and now again 30 mins just to check again.

My Controller and Windows are the newest updates and the app is the newest version too which recommends that version of windows.

And yes, f*** yes i reinstalled that app, i reinstalled it not one, not two, not three times, no, i reinstalled it 21 times and yes i counted.

For a ridiculous high price can´t customers just expect a high quality Programm to a high quality controller?

Microsoft Xbox as a brand died for me if nobody is able to fix this.

Fraxwantscukies, Dec 19, 2017
  6. Update, i now tried my second PC with an older Version and it still doesn´t work.

After that i switched back to my main PC and tried again, thinking that the controller might be broken i tried updating it,

didn´t help again. I am so done with this Controller, if i can´t get to a solution in less than two weeks i´ll return that controller

and ill buy another controller from a different company with better service / support.

Fraxwantscukies, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Jomari Arc Win User

Hi,

It looks like the components of your Xbox accessories app was corrupted. We need to gather more information about the issue by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you done any changes on your system?

2. Have you tried to update your controller?

3. Have you tried re-installing your Xbox accessories app?
  8. Fraxwantscukies Win User

Update, i now tried my second PC with an older Version and it still doesn´t work.

After that i switched back to my main PC and tried again, thinking that the controller might be broken i tried updating it,

didn´t help again. I am so done with this Controller, if i can´t get to a solution in less than two weeks i´ll return that controller

and ill buy another controller from a different company with better service / support.
  9. Fraxwantscukies Win User

I have same Problem and i gotta say that Microsofts Support is bad, horribly bad.

They launch an app thats narely working, disable comments on the ratings, because you know, helping other users might be bad,

and then if some issues get reported by the users to an app that is clearly for everyone broken, blame it on the user.

I didn´t change anything on my system for example, it took me 2 hours to first connect it to this horrible app and now again 30 mins just to check again.

My Controller and Windows are the newest updates and the app is the newest version too which recommends that version of windows.

And yes, f*** yes i reinstalled that app, i reinstalled it not one, not two, not three times, no, i reinstalled it 21 times and yes i counted.

For a ridiculous high price can´t customers just expect a high quality Programm to a high quality controller?

Microsoft Xbox as a brand died for me if nobody is able to fix this.
  10. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your reply. Since you have updated your PC to the latest Windows build, if you're having trouble

updating the Elite controller using the Xbox Accessories app
    , then there may be an issue with the app itself if it isn't allowing you to update the controller. You may wish to run the App troubleshooter to see if there may be something with the app itself
    that requires a "fix". Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

In regard to configuring your Elite controller, you would need the Xbox Accessories app for that as well: Use the Xbox
    Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

If you continue to experience issues updating or configuring your Elite controller using your Windows 10 PC, then you may need to attempt to do so from a different PC or an Xbox One console.

I hope that this helps a bit more and please let us know the results.
  11. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox Elite Controller

Thema:

1. Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this? - Similar Threads - Can't bring configure

2. Can't get minecraft RTX to install

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get minecraft RTX to install: I think my firewall blocked the initial install so I opened it up, removed the beta and tried to re-install. Then added back rtx and tried to re-install again. No luck. Did that a few times. At...
  3. Não consigo se conectar a minha conta xbox[Translation-I can't connect to my xbox account]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo se conectar a minha conta xbox[Translation-I can't connect to my xbox account]: Não consigo me conectar a minha xbox gamepass, como no anexo, Conta de Jogo. [img] Quando clico em "Entrar". Essa guia abre, pisca 3 vezes e fecha. [img] [Translation-I cannot connect to...
  4. Anybody has this issue? Is it connected to the new beta build? I can't do anything. Help...

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody has this issue? Is it connected to the new beta build? I can't do anything. Help...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KOman93 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't remove my xbox from insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Can't remove my xbox from insider program: [IMG] submitted by /u/kamiarspeedy [link] [comments]
  6. Can't login Minecraft PE iOS - "Something went wrong" There is a problem with your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login Minecraft PE iOS - "Something went wrong" There is a problem with your...: Please help! My son can't login to Minecraft on his iphone. When clicking sign in, it takes me to the login page and when I click sign in it gives me the following error: "Something went wrong"...
  7. Logged me out, can't log back in... security info problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logged me out, can't log back in... security info problem: I was playing with my friends, [Mod removed- personal information] and [Mod removed- personal information], and suddenly I got logged out of my XBox account. When i tried to log back in, it...
  8. Can't play 360 games because cloud storage is 2mb over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play 360 games because cloud storage is 2mb over: I can not save any save data for xbox 360 games because my cloud storage os 2mb over capacity. I have cleared games from my cloud, deleted all my screenshots and removed accounts from my xbox....
  9. I can't do console streaming because it brings me to learn more page how do I fix that...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't do console streaming because it brings me to learn more page how do I fix that...: Help I'm always at learn more for Xbox streaming I already have everything I require the new Xbox One controller The Insider ring and everything I need but it always brings me to learn more that's...
  10. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...