Can't buy a game with my giftcard money on Turkish store

Discus and support Can't buy a game with my giftcard money on Turkish store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone I want to buy a game with my giftcard money on Turkish store. Codes have been redeem without problem and i even buy 1 or 2 games. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iTroudku, Oct 20, 2018.

1. iTroudku
    iTroudku Guest

Hi everyone

I want to buy a game with my giftcard money on Turkish store. Codes have been redeem without problem and i even buy 1 or 2 games. But since yesterday it's impossible (on pc or xbox one). It gaves me the message "contact Microsoft". What could i do and what
    is the probleme ?

:)

iTroudku, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Can't use my Xbox live prepaid money

I purchased a giftcard from a store and I redeemed it on my computer. While I try to get Fifa15, I can't change my payment option to the prepaid money it is still purchasing with my credit card! Can someone help me?

AppearingOlive, Oct 20, 2018
  3. SandierFrog8
    SandierFrog8 Guest
    Fifa points

I have enough money on my microsoft account, added with giftcards, but when I want to buy fifa points I cant buy them but need to add my creditcard.

Can I buy the points without creditcard?

SandierFrog8, Oct 20, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

You can manage your Xbox Live payment options online. This page shows you how to add a new payment option, replace an existing one, or remove an old one.

Payment options include:

• Credit cards
    • Prepaid credit cards
    • Debit cards (not available in all regions)
    • PayPal accounts (not available in all regions)
    • Direct debit (Germany only)

For more info: Manage Your Payment Options Online

M3tal Daz3, Oct 20, 2018
  5. iTroudku
    iTroudku Guest
    Thx for this but the problem remains the same. I bought a game few days ago without problem like i always do but this time i cant even use the money that i have on my account. That's not fair and i cant fix this. Can't buy a game with my giftcard money on Turkish store :(

iTroudku, Oct 20, 2018
  6. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Hello

As our great Ambassadors team has mentioned above you can definitely
    Manage your payment options online
    and make sure that your Billing information is up to date. If the issue persists I recommend
    Contacting Xbox Customer Support to take a look into you payment options and see if there are any options available for you.

Hope this helps

Thanks for reaching out

XBF George L, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't buy a game with my giftcard money on Turkish store - Similar Threads - Can't buy game

2. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  3. Can't buy game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game: I am trying to buy Modern Warfare 2 in XBOX oneS When I press continue -after see price- it throws me to an other store (GR) and says I don't have any payment methods on file. I have both in UK...
  4. Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.: I recently bought the G Pro X and cannot use the headset in game bar. All of my outputs are correct, and it even says my friends are talking but i cannot hear them. Any help?...
  5. i can't buy xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't buy xbox game pass PC: Hi every time i click { JOIN NOW FOR 1$ } it direct me for this page [img] 7f16737e-5178-4266-9a63-ca0e9d204fbf
  6. Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...: При нажатие на кнопку приобрести происходить постоянная загрузка. На карте деньги есть. [Edit - Translation] - When you click on the purchase button, a continuous download occurs. There is money...
  7. Can't buy game DLC - infinite loading after confirming the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game DLC - infinite loading after confirming the payment: Hello, Today I have bought Asura's Wrath game. I have installed the game on my Xbox One X and it is working fine. However, I would like to buy the game's DLCs. I can't find them while searching...
  8. Adult account can't buy M rated games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult account can't buy M rated games: Hi, i have my account set as an adult and have the content restrictions turned off but it says im still not old enough and have to "give this code to an adult" any clue how to fix this? I'm trying...
  9. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  10. Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com: Hi! I tried to buy Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles cause they are very cheap with Gold right now. But Xbox Store on my Xbox One says "You cant buy this game on Xbox One. Buy it on...