Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store

Discus and support Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store it always says, There is a problem contact Microsoft or Xbox support, no prompt no anything also it doesn't load... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GonzoBoi, Oct 4, 2018.

1. GonzoBoi
    GonzoBoi Guest

Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store it always says, There is a problem contact Microsoft or Xbox support, no prompt no anything also it doesn't load up some pages of certain games telling me to try again but this problem never seems to fix.

:)

GonzoBoi, Oct 4, 2018
  2. EPG Niru
    EPG Niru Guest
    Cant Buy anything on the xbox store

Same thing with me, i just really want to buy the Havoc DLC for AW but it says the same message very single time. >.<

EPG Niru, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Cant Buy anything on the xbox store

Same thing with me but i couldent find a way to fix it

SoleFan89824639, Oct 4, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hey Gonzo!

Can you give us a few more details about what error messages or codes you are receiving? Please also provide us with a little more information about what type of purchase you are trying to make and with what payment option. If you still require further information
    or options regarding this billing issue please:
    Contact Xbox Customer Support

Hope this helps

Please reply back with more information to be able to better assist you.

XBF George L, Oct 4, 2018
  5. GonzoBoi
    GonzoBoi Guest
    I am trying to buy my Xbox Game Pass on my Microsoft Store but everytime i try to buy it it kicks me out saying that there was a problem, no code it just says Try Again, when i check games on the store it just says Try Again, Code: 0x00000194

GonzoBoi, Oct 4, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Gonzo

In this case it would be best to Contact Xbox Customer Support, they can go over if there are any issues with the card and that.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 4, 2018
  7. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey GonzoBoi,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'd be happy to help.

Are you attempting to purchase Xbox Game pass from the Microsoft Store app on your Xbox One or online through the website?

It'll help to know what device you are using to try and buy the subscription to see what troubleshooting steps we can try before you would need to contact
    Xbox Support.

Let us know so we can further assist you!

XBF Diego M, Oct 4, 2018
  8. GonzoBoi
    GonzoBoi Guest

Through both and they still send me off, and btw i tried to contact them but i got no answer.

GonzoBoi, Oct 4, 2018
  9. Geth
    Geth Guest
    The store recently had an update as well.

Go to manage games and apps and see if you have an uninstalled update for the store.

Geth, Nov 5, 2018
  10. Geth Win User

The store recently had an update as well.

Go to manage games and apps and see if you have an uninstalled update for the store.
  11. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Gonzo

In this case it would be best to Contact Xbox Customer Support, they can go over if there are any issues with the card and that.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  12. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey GonzoBoi,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'd be happy to help.

Are you attempting to purchase Xbox Game pass from the Microsoft Store app on your Xbox One or online through the website?

It'll help to know what device you are using to try and buy the subscription to see what troubleshooting steps we can try before you would need to contact
    Xbox Support.

Let us know so we can further assist you!
  13. GonzoBoi Win User

I am trying to buy my Xbox Game Pass on my Microsoft Store but everytime i try to buy it it kicks me out saying that there was a problem, no code it just says Try Again, when i check games on the store it just says Try Again, Code: 0x00000194
  14. GonzoBoi Win User

Through both and they still send me off, and btw i tried to contact them but i got no answer.
Thema:

1. Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Cant buy anything

2. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything): Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as. power...
  3. cant buy anything from xbox ios app

in XBoX on Mobile
    cant buy anything from xbox ios app: Hi All, hope you can help. I cannot buy any game from the ms store via the xbox one ios app. Every game that i klick on there is always just the one option: Play on Xbox one.. there is no buy and...
  4. Cant buy anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy anything: Hi, I recently tried buying Dark Souls 2:Scholar of the first sin on Xbox one and it got the error "Contact us at Microsoft Support. We're having issues processing your payment and we'd like to...
  5. Cant buy anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy anything: Hello. How can i buy something in store on my xbox one??? I live in latvia. Use russia region... but i cant use my credit card... can you tell me how i can buy some game or live access???...
  6. i cant buy anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy anything: Hi so i got a visa gift card the other day and i cant buy anything when ever i try to buy a game it gives me a error saying the the CVV is incorrect if somebody could help that could be...
  7. I cant buy anything for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant buy anything for Xbox One: I cant buy EA access and any of games in Microsoft Store. Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass working normally all the time. 0bd36a79-53c6-4400-b959-05baa63fd787
  8. i cant buy anything on store

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy anything on store: "Purchases are blocked and therefore this change can be changed. Go to account.xbox.com> Xbox settings> Privacy and online security." SVC-PurchasePolicyRestriction Jtt2eIq2y0mF1zpY.62.7...
  9. Cant buy anything from xbox one store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy anything from xbox one store: Everytime i try and buy something off of the store or on xbox.com it will sit there for like 5 minutes and do nothing then send me this "check your internet connection and try again we couldn't...
  10. Cant buy anything on Xbox Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy anything on Xbox Store: I haven't been able to buy anything on the Xbox Store. Whenever I click to buy it I get an error message. I've tried it on my Xbox, phone, tablet, PC but they all get error messages when I try to...