Can't buy anything

Discus and support Can't buy anything in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; did anyone have the same problem ? i can't buy something it say me an error 24eb0fca-ec35-4412-b69b-39a3e3fe581b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WolF ShotlouF, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Can't buy anything

did anyone have the same problem ? i can't buy something it say me an error

:)

WolF ShotlouF, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Can't buy anything

Hey there Hyenas lol,

If you've been working with the phone team with this issue, it's best to continue working with them for resolution. We're unable to assist with billing or account related issues like this over the forums. It's best to give it the full 72hrs to see if the
    issue is resolved. If not, you'll want to contact the phone team again. Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 12, 2018
  3. RossDedo17
    RossDedo17 Guest
    Can't Buy anything

my Xbox is working fine but will not let me purchase anything

RossDedo17, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Can't buy anything

Hey there Wolf!

At the moment there is an
    Active Service Alert

Looks like we are having issues with "Buying downloadable items"

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Oct 12, 2018
  5. Yes there is an issue with the payments / subscriptions I suspect . I am trying to buy gold but it is saying the problem is their end and to wait . I am getting the same issue on my other Xbox when I enter the purchase screen also

johnanderson_571, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't buy anything

1. Can't buy anything - Similar Threads - Can't buy anything

2. I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING!!!: I can't buy anything on my Xbox and its so annoying. I bought my Xbox from Pakistan but every time I enter my credit card or debit card as billing option it doesn't support billing address of...
  3. Can't buy anything from the Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything from the Store: When I try to Buy something from the Store it says that I should try later but it doesn't work. I already restarted the Xbox completely but it still won't work. Thanks in advance and I hope you...
  4. I Can't buy anything from the xbox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Can't buy anything from the xbox store: I can't buy anything from the xbox store despite my credit card works perfectly on the other websites and platforms a77671c8-169f-4c04-a7f8-299b8a1fc715
  5. I can't buy anything for the money I have topped up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy anything for the money I have topped up: Why, despite the fact that I entered the code through which I topped up my Microsoft account, I can not buy anything for it? In the sense I have no option to pay with the money I have topped up. I...
  6. Can't buy anything from xbox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy anything from xbox store: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and...
  7. i can't buy anything from the xbox store for no apparent reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't buy anything from the xbox store for no apparent reason.: so i want to buy something from the xbox store for £29.99 but i only had 27p so i brought a £30 gift card and redeemed the code which seemed to work fine, then i go to the item in the store and...
  8. Can't buy anything from xbox store!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything from xbox store!: Ok so I have been trying this for a long time its been 3 months ish, that I have not been able to buy anything due to unknown issues. The error msg says to contact support and the many times i've...
  9. Can't buy anything online on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't buy anything online on xbox: Im having an issue of not being able to buy anything from the xbox store and its been like this for a week. 86f6cc8b-c2cc-4348-9146-d9355ed3696f
  10. Can't Buy anything on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy anything on the store: Hey, So I bought the EA Access thing to get the 10% en Fifa but I can't buy it... I tried Gift Card and it doesn't work.. I tried with Paypal, debit card, credit card.. Through xbox one, Mac osx,...