Can't buy backwards compatible games on Xbox One due to them "not being available in my region"

Discus and support Can't buy backwards compatible games on Xbox One due to them "not being available in my region" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is an issue with every single 360 game. It goes as far as showing me the price, and then the "This item is not currently available in your region"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by glukhoi ov, Feb 12, 2019.

1. glukhoi ov
    glukhoi ov Guest

Can't buy backwards compatible games on Xbox One due to them "not being available in my region"

This is an issue with every single 360 game. It goes as far as showing me the price, and then the "This item is not currently available in your region" error pops up.

I should note that my actual region, Kazakhstan, wasn't a selectable option on the Xbox One, so I went with the closest option and picked Russia as my region. It probably has something to do with that.

:)

glukhoi ov, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't buy backwards compatible games on Xbox One due to them "not being available in my region" - Similar Threads - Can't buy backwards

2. Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.: When I choose to see the price of halo 3 and then continue with the purchase, it just comes up with the message "you have no valid payment options on file..." I have checked multiple times and I...
  3. Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?: So like I go to the Microsoft Store and go to Backward compatibility section for Xbox 360 and I see Counter Strike Global Offensive and I want to buy it to play on my Xbox One S but there's this...
  4. Can't Buy Backwards Compatible Games with Your Microsoft Account Funds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Buy Backwards Compatible Games with Your Microsoft Account Funds: I find it ridiculous that after all of this time Microsoft will not allow someone to buy a backwards compatible game (Xbox 360 or original Xbox) by using the funds from a gift card. Their only...
  5. I can't buy backwards compatible games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy backwards compatible games: So i tried buying pvz but it kept saying sorry we cant complete that purchase right now try again, so i did, nine times, but it didnt work, so i went to your website instead of the xbox...
  6. Can't buy backwards compatible games on my Xbox One or online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy backwards compatible games on my Xbox One or online: Hi all. I just got my Xbox One S and I am trying to buy an older games (360). When I try to do this on my Xbox One, I won't get to see the price. Something just does not work. When I try to do...
  7. Can't buy backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy backwards compatible games: when i try to buy a 360 game in xbox one, i click to see price, then a message poppin off like "sorry we had trouble loading some detalis, please try again later.", when i try it in the website it...
  8. Can't buy/download backwards compatible games on Xbox One or PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy/download backwards compatible games on Xbox One or PC: Is anyone else having this issue? If I try to get the free Splinter Cell game with Gold, or try to buy any backwards compatible game, I get an error once I hit "see price" saying something like...
  9. I can't buy any backward compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy any backward compatibility game: [img] 852961cb-4766-405e-8955-2e72db6e7a0a
  10. can't buy backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't buy backwards compatible games: I had a few odd experiences with the security settings before this happened after re-entering my new creditcard information. but also before. I tried buying phantasy star 2 (360) on my new xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you buy backwards compatible games without owning them before