Cant buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Pc or Xbox One

Discus and support Cant buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Pc or Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On xbox it gave me a message saying check my payment but on pc it just said sorry it doesnt work right now. I just wanna play Buried man.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Afig42069, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Afig42069
    Afig42069 Guest

On xbox it gave me a message saying check my payment but on pc it just said sorry it doesnt work right now. I just wanna play Buried man.

:)

Afig42069, Mar 19, 2021
  2. crushingdestroy Win User

Elite in Blops2?

so, if I buy Elite 3 days before Black-Ops 2 comes out, I will get all of the past DLC from MW3 and all of the DLC for Black-Ops 2? Wow...this "in-season" stuff rules. Thanks for the tip, Shermanator92
  3. IGhostI v1 Win User

Xbox one Question

[quote user="x530 GUNNER"]

Lets say I buy black ops 2 season pass and upgrade my black ops 2 game into a xbox one version will I keep the season pass?

[/quote]

There is no Xbox One version of Black Ops 2....
  4. TorosBaseball7 Win User

Black Ops 1 issues

I go to buy black ops 1 on xbox one store and it says "At the moment this cant be bought on Xbox One"
  5. Hemskil Win User

cant download cod bo rezurrection map pack!

I set up my xbox to Uk region , and i live in latvia there is no way to set up it europe or Latvia! Mybe there is some way to Bought it? like give account to someone in Uk? and i cant buy just call of duty black ops DLC or all Games and Dlc in xbox Shop?
    and if i buy dlc in xbox homepage they will work on my xbox or They will be non downloadable? if i cant buy anythink then why in latvian shops they sell Ms points????
  6. TxNM qz08 Win User

mw2 hacked?

black ops 2 is hack already and mw3 i cant get into a 1v1 lobby with out being into a 9v9

there is a video on IHc James doing the black ops 2 mods he is the biggest Hacker on xbox that hack mw2,black ops,mw3 and Black ops 2
Thema:

1. Cant buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Pc or Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cant buy Black

2. I Cant log in to my exsisting xbox live account after buying and installing Halo:MCC off of...

in XBoX on Windows
    I Cant log in to my exsisting xbox live account after buying and installing Halo:MCC off of...: Every time i try its just tells me: "that microsoft account already exists. Try another" What i want to do is log in using that account because its mine, why cant i use it? Its very upsetting i...
  3. Cant buy ea play

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant buy ea play: I want to buy ea play, but i cant, it never gives me options to buy, always manage subscription. I have xbox game pass for consoles if that helps af31302c-2931-4025-8025-af91632f5235
  4. I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....: I went to Xbox website it still said u have you have to pay. Is Jump force not a Xbox game pass ultimate e48b3689-34e8-4568-9ea8-29d0437fc1e8
  5. Cant buy Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant buy Ultimate Game Pass: Hello! Just bought a new Xbox One today, also bought 13 months of gold membership. I logged in on my old Hotmail/Outlook account and added all my gold membership to this account. Unfortunately, I...
  6. cant buy xbox ultimate promo with microsoft balance

in XBoX on Windows
    cant buy xbox ultimate promo with microsoft balance: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. tGUnrKVX2EqhFzjP.0.0.18.2 Thu, 07 Jan 2021 09:14:24 GMT...
  7. I cant buy black ops one from the xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy black ops one from the xbox 360 marketplace: I dont have a child account. Im paying with visa. Please can someone help? e59595c5-9d92-44c2-8a4f-b5e185f14b30
  8. Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought: It says microsoft account balance isnt useable dc1382c0-66b1-44a9-964d-1b6736834f70
  9. cant buy black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy black ops 2: I've been trying to buy black ops 2 from my xbox one, message saying "sorry, Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.xom. Please complete from your xbox. Even though i am...
  10. Cant buy any Add On Ingame ... its liading and after 2 sec is a little black tab and then goes ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy any Add On Ingame ... its liading and after 2 sec is a little black tab and then goes ...: Cant buy anything... want to buy a tank in WOT after I pressed A little grey screen after 2 seconds a little Black screen and than goes back. Help. 308f7d76-4b80-4822-99e2-e9e5ff2d2193