Can't buy coins on Minecraft PE

Discus and support Can't buy coins on Minecraft PE in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For some reason I am no longer able to buy coins or download mods for Minecraft PE. I can login just fine with my XBox live account, but then I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Anonymous8313, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Can't buy coins on Minecraft PE

For some reason I am no longer able to buy coins or download mods for Minecraft PE. I can login just fine with my XBox live account, but then I get stuck. I am constantly getting the error "We are unable to connect to the store. Maybe check you internet
    connection?" I definitely have internet connection so there is some other problem here. I have tried this on two different devices and it is still giving me problems. There is no documentation or additional messages anywhere to help with this issue.

:)

Anonymous8313, Aug 26, 2019
  2. jackdoc9813 Win User

Minecraft PE bugged/glitched out and stole $6 from me.

This has happened to me as well. Can't see coins in Minecraft PE (IOS), Apple charged me, coins not in Microsoft account purchase history. Apple says talk to Microsoft/Mojang but can't find how to report problem.
  3. jackdoc9813 Win User

Unable to see Minecraft coins

This has happened to me as well. Can't see coins in Minecraft PE (IOS), Apple charged me, coins not in Microsoft account purchase history. Apple says talk to Microsoft/Mojang but can't find how to report problem.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue with buying in game currency for Minecraft. Have you tried on the Microsoft website, or Minecraft site, to purchase them? Also may want to log in on the
    account website and make sure there are no issues with the account. Lastly try rebooting the devices you are trying to purchase on. You can also visit the
    Minecraft forums as the currency is handled by Mojang.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Miku Sakuya Win User

If you ever have issues buying things make sure to check the microsoft xbox live status to see if purchases are limited or not working at all
  6. Golden Subz Win User

Have you tried hard reset or factory reset?

Maybe uninstalling the game
Thema:

1. Can't buy coins on Minecraft PE - Similar Threads - Can't buy coins

2. Can't buy the xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy the xbox game pass PC: Hi, I am trying to buy the xbox game pass for PC only thing is it wont let because of some parental controls this is really weird because my account is without any parental restrictions. And when...
  3. Não consigo comprar a Game Pass!!![Translation-I can't buy the Game Pass !!!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo comprar a Game Pass!!![Translation-I can't buy the Game Pass !!!]: Ola, recentemente eu comprei um cartão vale presente da Xbox Game Pass (Convencional não o Ultimate), quando eu recebi o cartão, logo depositei o dinheiro na conta, então fui comprar a Game Pass...
  4. I can't buy anything with my Microsoft balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy anything with my Microsoft balance: Im Trying to buy some vbucks and it doesnt show my balance as an option what do I do? fb3f2089-4ac2-4a81-9fa0-381876831e51
  5. Can't play a game after buying the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game after buying the game pass: I bought a game called rocket league about 2 years ago and iv'e had it ever since. I recently bought the xbox gamepass for a month. After the gamepass subscription ran out i wasn't able to play...
  6. Can't play game after buying xbox gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game after buying xbox gamepass.: I bought a game called rocket league about 2 years ago and iv'e had it ever since. I recently bought the xbox gamepass for a month. After the gamepass subscription ran out i wasn't able to play...
  7. Can't buy coins for Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy coins for Bingo: I've been playing Bingo for awhile but now need to buy coins for keys, etc but cannot. I see others have same problem. Fix this please! 4737e356-b471-4099-87d9-40a4e8308d9e
  8. Can't buy more coins in the shop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy more coins in the shop: Trying to buy coins and keep getting this error code: 0x8007045A 345d02e3-8e27-45c3-9134-689e701e8cbf
  9. Advisement are not working and can't buy coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advisement are not working and can't buy coins: I tried to buy coins will not let me and advisements are hanging up 36d6a6f5-2ca2-4732-9afa-a0b504ceb8fc
  10. Can't buy coins in Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy coins in Bingo: I can't seem to buy coins. I get a error code. I was able to buy something in the windows store. So it seems to be with the game or xbox. Any help would be great....