Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase

Discus and support Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i want to buy Daytona USA arcade to play on my Xbox one x , is it impossible to buy it via the xone, so i go on edge or another web browser and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FranckBB, Nov 18, 2019.

1. FranckBB
    FranckBB Guest

Hello,

i want to buy Daytona USA arcade to play on my Xbox one x , is it impossible to buy it via the xone, so i go on edge or another web browser and it's alwals the the same Strange thing.

at the moment of the purchase, (anyway the method) it appears a blank window
    Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase [​IMG]

it's the only game , i have already buying some games with no problem.

thank you for your help.

:)

FranckBB, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase - Similar Threads - Can't buy daytona

2. Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?: Hey guys, I'd like to get a game pass ultimate as advertised for a 1€ deal like here, as of december 7th 2019: (german) https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-game-pass [img] However, as soon as i...
  3. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal: Hey, I can't seem to buy the current Game Pass Ultimate 3 month deal, I have xbox live already. A visa is connected to the account, but it gives a error when pressing the buy button. I thought...
  4. I can't buy the game pass because of me region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the game pass because of me region: So i'm from paraguay and i'm trying to buy the xbox game pass for PC But for some reason when I try to buy the pass microsoft sets my account region to (United State) when it is acutally...
  5. No puedo comprar con tarjeta visa [I can't buy with a visa card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo comprar con tarjeta visa [I can't buy with a visa card]: No puedo comprar [Translation-I can't buy] 27b00741-e545-42fd-95bf-d1a9154b41a9
  6. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  7. no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]: estoy intentando comprar el juego pass para pc y no puedo porque mi region sale como estados unidos, sin embargo en la microsoft store mi region sale como El Salvador y en la microsoft store si me...
  8. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons: Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to...
  9. Can't buy Fable 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Fable 2: I can't buy Fable 2. I have the money but it still says "Sorry, you can't complete your purchase now". Please help. 7ad3f95f-b50b-4981-bc36-6f86abd646e3
  10. can't buy games from xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't buy games from xbox 360: Hi. Three weeks I can’t buy games from the xbox 360. There are no problems with xbox one games. [img] 18c67f8b-1686-4144-bb55-9e566f4959e7