Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase

Discus and support Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i want to buy Daytona USA arcade to play on my Xbox one x , is it impossible to buy it via the xone, so i go on edge or another web browser and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FranckBB, Nov 18, 2019.

1. FranckBB
    FranckBB Guest

Hello,

i want to buy Daytona USA arcade to play on my Xbox one x , is it impossible to buy it via the xone, so i go on edge or another web browser and it's alwals the the same Strange thing.

at the moment of the purchase, (anyway the method) it appears a blank window
    Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase [​IMG]

it's the only game , i have already buying some games with no problem.

thank you for your help.

:)

FranckBB, Nov 18, 2019
  2. FranckBB Win User

Many thanks for your reply,

i will try this but i Don't have friends w x360 and the support is not direct... it's really too bad that we can't buy this game the most simply way...

hope it will resolve this issue...

thank you.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

I also had this issue buying Xbox 360 games which resulted in a spinning green circle.

If you have a friend with a real Xbox 360 console, try to buy the game from there.

Should no real Xbox 360 console be available,
    contact the official support
    so they can purchase this for you on your account.
  4. LorenzoBerti Win User

Daytona USA impossible to buy

Thanks, i tried chrome and edge. Which one did work for you?
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Daytona USA impossible to buy

I had a similar issue trying to get Sensible World of Soccer last night, it ended up working eventually when I used a different browser on my phone.
  6. Andre Baldwin Win User

Xbox 360 Market place is broken, all purchases stay "processing" indefinitely

I just purchased Daytona USA via browser,so I can confirm that method worked.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase - Similar Threads - Can't buy daytona

2. can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.: I've been trying to buy something since yesterday on my xbox and it said my balance hasn't changed even though I know I added money and I thought "oh its probably because of the core services...
  3. Can't buy 'Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy 'Xbox Game Pass Ultimate': is there anyone who can help me in buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? I am located in Indonesia and want a subscription. I saw the subscription fee was only $1 so I was interested...
  4. Can't buy anything on the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything on the Xbox App: I used to buy every game from the Xbox app, but it won't even show the option to buy or the price of anything anymore, it also won't show if I already own a game. Tried reinstalling, restarted my...
  5. Не могу купить игру[Can't buy the game]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу купить игру[Can't buy the game]: При создании варианта оплаты покупки, нужно выбрать регион. Проблема в том, что я живу в Беларуси, что написано у меня в профиле, и на компьютере тоже, а регион по умолчанию оссия и появляется...
  6. I Can't Buy Anything

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Can't Buy Anything: I tried to use my prepaid VISA gift card to pre-order NBA 2k21 ,but it is not working. It says "Contact us at Microsoft Support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get...
  7. I can't buy a game as a Gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game as a Gift: So, I was going to get me and my friend a game so we can play it together, but after I bought the game for myself the "Buy as gift" option disappeared. It was clearly there before I purchased the...
  8. Can't buy xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy xbox game pass for pc: So basically I added my debit card as a payment method but when I want to buy xbox game pass for pc it says add a payment method even though I have enough money on my debit card is this a bug or a...
  9. My xbox one deleted an app, I can't afford constant updates. Hating this, never buying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one deleted an app, I can't afford constant updates. Hating this, never buying...: My xbox one updated 3 gigs yesterday and 3 gigs again today. I live in a remote area and my wireless internet is VERY EXPENSIVE. I can't afford to have my internet time drained by these constant...
  10. Can't buy or download Daytona USA on my Xbox one. How can I get it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy or download Daytona USA on my Xbox one. How can I get it?: I'm in the UK and can't buy or download Daytona USA on my Xbox one. How can I get it? 3f8a06e5-aa72-4b1f-aa79-02d07f8b0c97