Can't buy DLC?

Discus and support Can't buy DLC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright I live in Argentina for starters, I downloaded the game Dragon Age Origins on my xbox one via Ea Access. I loved this game since I was a 14, So... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FernandoAguerre, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Can't buy DLC?

Alright I live in Argentina for starters, I downloaded the game Dragon Age Origins on my xbox one via Ea Access. I loved this game since I was a 14, So I decided to install it and replay it, I want to get the DLC's but they don't pop up on the drgaon age
    downloadable content, When I go to the store on the xbox to purchase the content that do show up, It tells me that "This purchase channel requires a billing account." and it's asking me to add a valid payment option", I do have a valid payment option on my
    xbox one, I never owned a 360. what can I do?.

:)

FernandoAguerre, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't buy DLC?

1. Can't buy DLC? - Similar Threads - Can't buy DLC

2. Can't buy game DLC - infinite loading after confirming the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game DLC - infinite loading after confirming the payment: Hello, Today I have bought Asura's Wrath game. I have installed the game on my Xbox One X and it is working fine. However, I would like to buy the game's DLCs. I can't find them while searching...
  3. Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....: Hi I live in France and i want buy the dlc to Grid 2 pack complet ( All in pack ) but i have a message , ( this offer is not valid in your region ) so how can i buy dlc ? Thanks for your help...
  4. Can't buy DLC overlord for Mass effect 2 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy DLC overlord for Mass effect 2 on Xbox 360: Hi everyone, I'm playing Mass effect for an other time and I want to have all the DLC to be able to play the whole game. The problem is that, yesterday, I tried to have my last DLC for Mass...
  5. Can't Buy Free DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Buy Free DLC: I'm trying to download some of the free old Assassin's Creed DLC, was considering buying the ones that weren't free too. But I click "download" and it asks me to manage my payment options, and the...
  6. Can't buy new games or DLC on my xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy new games or DLC on my xbox: Ive been trying for 3 days to buy a new game for my girlfriend and a DLC on another game and it still does not work , no error message or code, it is just taking a **** load of time to load and...
  7. I can't buy skate 3 dlc because i live in Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy skate 3 dlc because i live in Canada: Hi everyone, I am trying to buy some DLC (Danny Way's Hawaiian dream) for the game skate 3 but can't. Every time I go to buy the DLC it tells me to add a payment method (which I already have...
  8. Can't buy 'Lair of The Shadow Broker', 'Overlord' of 'Kasumi - Stolen Memory' DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy 'Lair of The Shadow Broker', 'Overlord' of 'Kasumi - Stolen Memory' DLC: For some reason I am unable to buy the 3 DLC listed in the title. I can buy the others 'Genesis' and 'Arrival' with no issue at all but whenever I try to buy Shadow Broker, Overlord or Kasumi I...
  9. Can't buy Black Ops 2 DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Black Ops 2 DLC: I'm trying to buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Xbox One. When I try to buy it, it says "You can't buy this on Xbox.com. Buy it on your Xbox." And I'm on my Xbox. Then I try to buy it from inside the game...
  10. Can't buy DLC, "Premium content is blocked from this profile"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy DLC, "Premium content is blocked from this profile": I'm playing Skate 3 on my Xbox One through backwards compatibility and I'm trying to buy a DLC but I keep getting a message that says "Premium account is blocked from this profile. To change your...