Cant Buy DLCs with my money Erro 8C15000C Xbox GIFT CARD)

Discus and support Cant Buy DLCs with my money Erro 8C15000C Xbox GIFT CARD) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Erro 8C15000C Im try to buy the following DLCs: ˜PACOTE HITMAKERS DE ARMY OF TWO: DEVIL'S CARTEL˜ ˜PACOTE OVERKILLERS de Army Of Two: Devils... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CooNZinhO, Feb 14, 2014.

1. CooNZinhO
    CooNZinhO Guest

Erro 8C15000C

Im try to buy the following DLCs:

˜PACOTE HITMAKERS DE ARMY OF TWO: DEVIL'S CARTEL˜

˜PACOTE OVERKILLERS de Army Of Two: Devils Cartel˜

And Saints Row IV.

˜Element of Destroction ˜

I have 25 Reais (my money on Brasil), and the dlc cust is: 14 Reais, 4 Reais and 6 reais (on order), but dont open the payment options to, selection the purchase method.

What can be?

PS: I dont have Credit Card, I just use Gift Card.

Help Please...

:)

CooNZinhO, Feb 14, 2014
  2. JorgeLuera
    JorgeLuera Guest
    buying with a 25$ gift card wont let me buy a 360 game

i want to buy a 360 game withe my xbox gift card but when i use the money from my account i cant buy it with my money only with credit card not my account ballance

JorgeLuera, Feb 14, 2014
  3. GustavoRS14
    GustavoRS14 Guest
    Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

You cant buy Xbox Live Gold with Xbox gift Cards, it's not You wanted but You can use that money now in games.

GustavoRS14, Feb 14, 2014
  4. denis97g Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

if it's a subscription card like gold, then no.But, if it's a money gift card then you can buy games,DLCs or movies.
  5. GustavoRS14 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

You cant buy Xbox Live Gold with Xbox gift Cards, it's not You wanted but You can use that money now in games.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

You can buy anything in xbox store or Microsoft online store. Games, movies, apps, DLCs and many other things. Be aware, gift cards, once redeemed, expire in 3 months. And things must be bought with your account. Another thing. You can use money from gift
    cards to buy someone a gift.
  7. CrushedSpartan1 Win User

Destiny 2: Forsaken (Complete Collection) Unavailable for Europeans.

hola, it says i can directly pay with a gift card, but what i did was i just went to the xbox store and redeemd the code, now the money is on my account buy i cant pay.....its very confusing
  8. LiveLucasYT Win User

I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either.

I cant use a phone, and i used gift card with money
Thema:

1. Cant Buy DLCs with my money Erro 8C15000C Xbox GIFT CARD) - Similar Threads - Cant Buy DLCs

2. Cant buy v bucks on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy v bucks on fortnite: im trying to buy v bucks but it keeps saying it has buyed them but doesnt show in my account or charge my mums credit card 3974dab5-80bb-4acd-9c6f-c13143cc20e2
  3. I cant buy my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy my game: Yesterday and today i couldn't buy PvZ battle for neighborville and the thing said after tried to buy it "there i something wrong with your credit card info" but it wasnt,Pls give me a answer!...
  4. Y cant i buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Y cant i buy vbucks: It wont let me purchase no vbucks 47e9fdbe-673b-4ae4-aef6-895b37a4a8d9
  5. cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC: hey im trying to get that 1 month for 1$ xbox game pass for pc but it keeps asking me how i want to pay the rest... i have 2$ in my account 49cba14a-4827-4261-a80e-61af43fbf70f
  6. Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?: Hello. For a year ago i bought red dead redemption 1 on an xbox account for my xbox one x. it works fine. Today i tried to buy red dead redemption 1 on another xbox one and with another...
  7. Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games: I have two major problems that my Xbox one is experiencing. The first problem is that instead of producing sound, my Xbox is making weird crackling-like sounds. This happens whenever sound is...
  8. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  9. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything): Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as. power...
  10. Cant buy in app (game) content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy in app (game) content: So on 8/1/19 i bought fortnites 1000 vbucks and starter pack ever since i have bought then i have not been able to purchase any form of microtransaction. For example when i try to purchase the...