Cant Buy DLCs with my money Erro 8C15000C Xbox GIFT CARD)

Discus and support Cant Buy DLCs with my money Erro 8C15000C Xbox GIFT CARD) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Erro 8C15000C Im try to buy the following DLCs: ˜PACOTE HITMAKERS DE ARMY OF TWO: DEVIL'S CARTEL˜ ˜PACOTE OVERKILLERS de Army Of Two: Devils... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CooNZinhO, Feb 14, 2014.

1. CooNZinhO
    CooNZinhO Guest

Erro 8C15000C

Im try to buy the following DLCs:

˜PACOTE HITMAKERS DE ARMY OF TWO: DEVIL'S CARTEL˜

˜PACOTE OVERKILLERS de Army Of Two: Devils Cartel˜

And Saints Row IV.

˜Element of Destroction ˜

I have 25 Reais (my money on Brasil), and the dlc cust is: 14 Reais, 4 Reais and 6 reais (on order), but dont open the payment options to, selection the purchase method.

What can be?

PS: I dont have Credit Card, I just use Gift Card.

Help Please...

:)

CooNZinhO, Feb 14, 2014
  2. JorgeLuera
    JorgeLuera Guest
    buying with a 25$ gift card wont let me buy a 360 game

i want to buy a 360 game withe my xbox gift card but when i use the money from my account i cant buy it with my money only with credit card not my account ballance

JorgeLuera, Feb 14, 2014
  3. GustavoRS14
    GustavoRS14 Guest
    Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

You cant buy Xbox Live Gold with Xbox gift Cards, it's not You wanted but You can use that money now in games.

GustavoRS14, Feb 14, 2014
  4. denis97g Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

if it's a subscription card like gold, then no.But, if it's a money gift card then you can buy games,DLCs or movies.
  5. GustavoRS14 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

You cant buy Xbox Live Gold with Xbox gift Cards, it's not You wanted but You can use that money now in games.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

You can buy anything in xbox store or Microsoft online store. Games, movies, apps, DLCs and many other things. Be aware, gift cards, once redeemed, expire in 3 months. And things must be bought with your account. Another thing. You can use money from gift
    cards to buy someone a gift.
  7. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

pre-paid visa card

Hi RickArnold1,

You cannot use a gift card to buy another gift card. Such as Xbox. As it don't work that way. You have to either have physical money (like a credit card) to buy things on the Xbox store or buy an Xbox gift card in the stores.

Again, you cannot do it with a gift card
  8. CrushedSpartan1 Win User

Destiny 2: Forsaken (Complete Collection) Unavailable for Europeans.

hola, it says i can directly pay with a gift card, but what i did was i just went to the xbox store and redeemd the code, now the money is on my account buy i cant pay.....its very confusing
Thema:

1. Cant Buy DLCs with my money Erro 8C15000C Xbox GIFT CARD) - Similar Threads - Cant Buy DLCs

2. Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try...: Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try buy vbucks or games it says we cant process your paymeant plz someone help...
  3. Cant buy minecraft realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy minecraft realms: I wanted to buy minecraft realms or java edition. Upon entering the card, i get the message "An error occurred when processing you payment information. Please verify your payment details. If...
  4. Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought: It says microsoft account balance isnt useable dc1382c0-66b1-44a9-964d-1b6736834f70
  5. i cant buy anyhting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant buy anyhting: when i try to buy something it says update in progress store experience host should be ready soon . check your'r games & apps queue to see if its ready, then launch it again (0x80073d00)...
  6. I cant buy a gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy a gift card: I have 10,308 point saved up from rewards. I’ve been saving for awhile and when I try to redeem a reward it says “We have detected an issue with your account and could not process your request.”...
  7. i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on Xbox it is telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option If i try on my Xbox...
  8. Cant buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy xbox live gold: I need to buy xbox live gold.I added my card and tried to pay but it says that " you are not authorised for your payment ” I need help for this i tried contacting the agent and the agent tried to...
  9. cant buy robox for my son ???????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy robox for my son ???????: I need lock lifted off my card so I can buy my son stuff on his game for my son, b3868b06-0b2c-4e89-aa68-997e7988160b
  10. i cant buy xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy xbox live: I cant buy xbox live I have a redeem code error that comes up I spent money on a 12 month subscription but it is not allowing me to use it 55abddb7-f621-4a59-80ae-26d3c3329ec0