Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website

Discus and support Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to download Toy Story 3 (the games with gold) from... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mattiam2, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Mattiam2
    Mattiam2 Guest

Hi,

I'm trying to download Toy Story 3 (the games with gold) from https://marketplace.xbox.com/it-IT/...rchaseid=66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802425607e5
    (I don't have access to my xbox 360 by now) and I can't go on.

When I click on "Download on xbox 360" it opens a modal showing all information about the "purchase" and when I click next it starts to load forever. After I while I've even tried to refresh the page (thinking maybe that this problem was only visual) but
    nothing.

I've also tried to switch browser (from Chrome to Edge) but same.

I don't know if this problem affects only this game tho.

Looking the console of the browser I can clearly see that there is an error on your side (cross-site problem and 404 not found error):

Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website [​IMG]

Can you fix this? Don't kill xbox 360 marketplace pls.

Cordials,

Mattia

:)

Mattiam2, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

As this is an older thread, you'll want to create a new one detailing your issue for proper assistance.
  3. Pedro Menezes 44 Win User

Yes, but for the game I'm tryin to get, the One store redirects to the 360 Marketplace when I press the "See price" button (it's a 360 game).

So I'm guessing even if you have a X One, if you try to get the game through the website, you'll have the same issue.
  4. Pedro Menezes 44 Win User

Exactly the same problem.... I'm trying to see if MS chat helps
  5. Legionait Win User

The problem still exists. The chat support told me to buy from a credit card instead paypal, but that didn't solve the problem either. I want to buy some 360 games but I can't do it, please fix it as soon as possible
  6. Captain Gini Win User

yes, and you can have the game you want. It will take a while to warn you about the error on the status page, it will depend on the severity of the problem and the amount of people affected to be so fast, so it is normal to write something in the forum
    without it being listed as a problem yet.
Thema:

1. Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website - Similar Threads - Can't buy 360

2. Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?: For contextual purposes, I want to purchase the "Wolf Rider - Mega" prop for my Xbox 360 avatar, this year (2020), during the COVID-19 pandemic. Nothing seems to work. I enter in my debit card...
  3. I can't buy things off of the xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy things off of the xbox 360 marketplace: I'm trying to buy Spelunky off of the 360 marketplace for my one x, but it keeps saying that I have no valid payment options. I've tried entering my info about 20 times and it hasen't worked. Does...
  4. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  5. Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com: Hi! I tried to buy Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles cause they are very cheap with Gold right now. But Xbox Store on my Xbox One says "You cant buy this game on Xbox One. Buy it on...
  6. Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?: So I got 2 gift cards to use on my One S digitally and seeing as how I'm a Sonic fan, I wanted to use them on Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1, and 2. I input the codes and I try to...
  7. I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One: Hi! I can't buy any Xbox 360 game from Windows, using Firefox or Internet Explorer or Google Chrome latest editions, and either from my Xbox One. I have lost the latest two Xbox 360 games from...
  8. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  9. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons: Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to...
  10. can't buy games from xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't buy games from xbox 360: Hi. Three weeks I can’t buy games from the xbox 360. There are no problems with xbox one games. [img] 18c67f8b-1686-4144-bb55-9e566f4959e7