Cant buy gamepass ultimate on xbox

Discus and support Cant buy gamepass ultimate on xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i can buy every other subscription. i already have one year of gold active but i cant upgrade for some reason. but i can buy regular gamepass.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maxz1lla, Aug 1, 2021.

1. /u/Maxz1lla
    /u/Maxz1lla Guest

i can buy every other subscription. i already have one year of gold active but i cant upgrade for some reason. but i can buy regular gamepass.

submitted by /u/Maxz1lla
    [link] [comments]

/u/Maxz1lla, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Shinto Puffy Win User

GTA

Hmmm if your son Download from gamepass he cant play GTA any more but you can buy gamepass ultimate. With ultimate you have gamepass as long as they have gold als this for 13$/€ i think.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  4. StijnServaes Win User

Cant' buy Gamepass Ultimate

Thanks for your reply, I'll follow up with them.

EDIT: Actually, the contact form refers me back to here?
  5. Xstephen090704X Win User

Cant' buy Gamepass Ultimate

Hey there,
    Due to the subscriptions being region locked you are not able to buy a secondary one until that one runs out.
    The best thing to do is contact Microsoft support to see if they are able to help you can find support here.
    Contact Us - Microsoft Support
  6. Autrx Win User

Online on forza horizon 4

Did you buy gamepass ultimate? or gamepass pc? if you got gamepass pc then you also need to purchase xbox live gold as well.
Thema:

1. Cant buy gamepass ultimate on xbox - Similar Threads - Cant buy gamepass

2. Why cant i buy the base version of bo3 in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i buy the base version of bo3 in the store: Why is the base version of black ops 3 no longer available i already own Zombie chronicles so dont want to buy that garbage twice not everyone is a dam Zombies fan boi...
  3. cant buy anything on gta v

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy anything on gta v: i previously downloaded GTA V on my xbox series s but i realize i could not buy any clothes, guns or even customize a car, for whatever reason the left button just won’t work when it comes to...
  4. Cant' buy Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant' buy Gamepass Ultimate: I recently moved country and changed/transferred my Microsoft account to my new region. I tried purchasing and upgrading the gamepass ultimate, but am met with the following message: You...
  5. Cant buy or install forza 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy or install forza 3: Hey there I have an xbox one X and I cannot install or buy forza horizon 3, yet my friend has an xbox 1 and he can get it on his whats the go it is currently saying *Currently not available* yet I...
  6. friend wants to buy games but cant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friend wants to buy games but cant: i have searched on google and couldnt find the answer so, i gave my friend a gift card so he could buy a game, but it just shows a screen "You need a parent to buy this, We cant send a request for...
  7. Cant buy Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy Game Pass: Im trying to buy the xbox Game Pass but when I click on it it says something went wrong and VdF5pEE4iUuJBli4.3.13.1.3.2.1 is at the bottom. Does anyone know what the issue is?...
  8. Cant buy gamepass pc anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy gamepass pc anymore: Hello, I used to buy game pass on pc by buying microsoft gift cards and having for 2 months so i can have a backup because game pass inst available in my country but now i cant renew without...
  9. xbox360 cant download splinter cell games when i go to download it show option to buy not...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox360 cant download splinter cell games when i go to download it show option to buy not...: Hi, i have problem on my xbox 360, i bought on microsoft store splinter cell games(1, pandora tommorow, chaos theory and double agent) and when i log in on xbox 360 and find these games it just...
  10. Buyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons: Hey guys! I'm quite new at the microsoft store thing, just subscribed at the xbox gamepass. I actually succesfully downloaded sea of thieves which is a xbox gamepass exclusive But i also wanted...