Can't buy games from the xbox web store

Discus and support Can't buy games from the xbox web store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy a game from the web store but when I press confirm it just lodes endlessly, what do I need to do to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PsycodicGentel, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Can't buy games from the xbox web store

I'm trying to buy a game from the web store but when I press confirm it just lodes endlessly, what do I need to do to fix this?

:)

PsycodicGentel, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Can't buy games from the xbox web store

1. Can't buy games from the xbox web store - Similar Threads - Can't buy games

2. Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?: So I got 2 gift cards to use on my One S digitally and seeing as how I'm a Sonic fan, I wanted to use them on Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1, and 2. I input the codes and I try to...
  3. I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One: Hi! I can't buy any Xbox 360 game from Windows, using Firefox or Internet Explorer or Google Chrome latest editions, and either from my Xbox One. I have lost the latest two Xbox 360 games from...
  4. Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?: Hey guys, I'd like to get a game pass ultimate as advertised for a 1€ deal like here, as of december 7th 2019: (german) https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-game-pass [img] However, as soon as i...
  5. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal: Hey, I can't seem to buy the current Game Pass Ultimate 3 month deal, I have xbox live already. A visa is connected to the account, but it gives a error when pressing the buy button. I thought...
  6. I can't buy the game pass because of me region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the game pass because of me region: So i'm from paraguay and i'm trying to buy the xbox game pass for PC But for some reason when I try to buy the pass microsoft sets my account region to (United State) when it is acutally...
  7. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  8. no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]: estoy intentando comprar el juego pass para pc y no puedo porque mi region sale como estados unidos, sin embargo en la microsoft store mi region sale como El Salvador y en la microsoft store si me...
  9. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons: Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to...
  10. can't buy games from xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't buy games from xbox 360: Hi. Three weeks I can’t buy games from the xbox 360. There are no problems with xbox one games. [img] 18c67f8b-1686-4144-bb55-9e566f4959e7