Can't buy games from the xbox web store

Discus and support Can't buy games from the xbox web store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy a game from the web store but when I press confirm it just lodes endlessly, what do I need to do to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PsycodicGentel, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Can't buy games from the xbox web store

I'm trying to buy a game from the web store but when I press confirm it just lodes endlessly, what do I need to do to fix this?

:)

PsycodicGentel, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Can't buy games from the xbox web store

1. Can't buy games from the xbox web store - Similar Threads - Can't buy games

2. Can't buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox One or PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox One or PC: Hello, I've been trying to buy new games or redeem gold games for the Xbox 360 on both my Xbox One and my PC without any success. I can still access all my Xbox 360 content that I've bought when...
  3. Can't buy Xbox 360 games on the Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 games on the Marketplace: A few weeks ago there were lots of Ubisoft games on sale, so I went to purchase some games like Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed Ezio's Collection and the compatible Xbox 360 version of Assassin's...
  4. I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money

in XBoX on Windows
    I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money: I just try to buy the game pass, and i can't , then i went to my bank account and it charges me the money a66fb3d5-77c2-417c-bd47-64921bacb900
  5. Can't buy Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Game pass ultimate: Im trying to buy game pass ultimate as I currently don't have gold and it seemed like the best deal. However when I try to buy it I get the code 0x00000007 and it says "try again". How can I get...
  6. Can't buy games or cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy games or cards: Hi! I wanted to book Fifa 20 on the microsoft store and It says "Get in touch with us at Microsoft. We have problems processing your payment". I did it again with another credit card and I had...
  7. I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC: Hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french :p) I try to subscribe xbox game pass for pc, but my microsoft account is detected in USA but i'm living in Belgium. And when i must write the information, i...
  8. No puedo comprar el game pass ultimate [Mod Translation - I can't buy the ultimate game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo comprar el game pass ultimate [Mod Translation - I can't buy the ultimate game pass]: Después de poner toda mi información y oprimir el botón de suscribirse, me aparece en la ventana esto: Ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de Microsoft No se puede procesar tu pago...
  9. Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?: So I recently upgraded to the Ultimate gamepass xbox live sub. I now find that since I have gamepass which I did not before, I can no longer "buy" the free game with gold if it's also a game...
  10. can't buy xbox360 games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't buy xbox360 games: at the begining, i've never had xbox 360 and i live in Turkey. I bought recently xbox one because back ward compatible games. I want to buy Red dead redemption on xbox.com. I hardly add credit...